Games Divinity Original sin

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Oh man this game is like the best rpg sense Baldurs gate, so worth 40euro. You can customize your characters quests are fun hard and no stupid question marks and babysitting to get you there. Fun puzzles and Random items can also mean something in the gameworld. I strongly recommend this game to anyone who likes RPGS.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
been messing around with it since alpha, fantastic rpg. Just downloaded the latest release last night. Shame they got rid of global chat, especially for the reasons they did it. Better to send people a warning before making everyone suffer :(

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Had a mate banging on at me to get this since it came out the other day, I'm so very tempted. This thread isn't helping that urge either :(

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Is this the follow up to Divinity II? I remember picking that up in a Steam Sale years ago and absolutely loving it. I was shocked how good a game it was for something I'd never even heard of before.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Someone on here (can't remember who) worked on those games.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How many players can play co-op is it just 2?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
How many players can play co-op is it just 2?
Its a two player game, but trust me its really engaging.. and you don't need to play two chars each if you dont want to me and my friend is playing One each with the Lonewolf trait.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Have to say I'm really enjoying this. Turn based combat has been done really well, spells are awesome, the dialog is really nice (love how your own party members can have disagreements) and it looks good as well

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Is it more acceptable to give your character a proper roleplaying name like? I'd call that more sad.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Sir lightbringer of wanikintoasockville the 3rd

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Great, game save bug got us today lost 7 hours of gameplay.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Kinda gave up got to 3rd zone and there is so many unfinished quests/sidetracks that it wasn't funny and i think I burned out.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Kinda gave up got to 3rd zone and there is so many unfinished quests/sidetracks that it wasn't funny and i think I burned out.

I feel same and I'm still in the first zone (I think). Some fire demon or something north of Cyseal.. It's mentally exhausting to play, and the GUI doesn't seem to always respond properly, leading to frustrating spells miscast.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I feel same and I'm still in the first zone (I think). Some fire demon or something north of Cyseal.. It's mentally exhausting to play, and the GUI doesn't seem to always respond properly, leading to frustrating spells miscast.

Never had any miscast, is it where you try to cancel the cast? Agree is it odd that you have to re-click the spell to turn it off. Those demons are easy as long as you cast rain as the battle starts, less burn damage from their AOE's. Also spread, like you were avoiding a bard mezz :) Use Ice and Water spells, they die quick.

In the third zone myself now in the mine and OMG those invulnerable knights are complete bastards. Managed to lock one in cells but having difficulties with any others. Gonna be looking up a walk through if I cant crack it tonight :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
In the third zone myself now in the mine and OMG those invulnerable knights are complete bastards.

omg those knights! such a pain in the ass

love the game though, feels like playing something that was done 10-15 years ago.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Isn't this just a Diablo clone? Or did I just not watch enough of the gameplay vids?

Tilda

I played D3 a bit and didn't enjoy it, but I've just got up after accidentally playing for 3 hours. I am loving it. If you're on the fence, get this game!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing like diablo, the combat is turn based, it's slower paced with a ton of dialogue options.. It's genuinely really good

Adari

Part of the furniture
Is this not single player then?

I have no fwends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom