Disgusted Tbh..

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
lol, wens the last time ur PA got parried/blocked ?? :eek7:
i doubt it would make that much of a difference tbh for stealthed moves, or normal moves...if every1 is the same, wats the QQ about ??
i was talking about backstab in WoW...

thought that was clear when i said ''its like that in WoW'' but obviously not :rolleyes:

perhaps i should explain in simpler terms: mechanics like i described (as used in WoW) mean that positional styles performed from behind the target (such as WoW's backstab) can be parried (which obviously 'should' be impossible)

hope that helps

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh walkthrough on a Firby carrying an 6.0 spd scyth is skillz :D

Stealthers with garote spamm for walkthrough are still very friggin annoying even if u walk backwards, but ill find a way too side stunn em next time they try :D

Bonedancers are annoying..
Buffed Polearmsmen are my d00m :(
Strafers that strafe without ne other reason then A. land positional or B. fighting an Ovrpowered class ( like vamp/skald ) are gay..
Sometimes almost catch myself getting pissed off but then i remember i have cookies in the cubbord :cheers: <-- milk tbh

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Not that anyone cares, im not the kind of person to keep a thid char, but fuck thid, im never bothering with it anymore and here is why and its something thats been covered many a time but deserves to be brought up again..

70% of u Melee'rs i meet are pathetic , not pathetic in an i kill u easy type way, oh no, but pathetic because you roll a melee class, THEN STRAFE IN A FUCKING CIRCLE... Happens on all my melee chars, i hate playing casters so i generally stick with tanks or hybrids, but im truly sick of fighting someone and missing every style cos of thier lame, "" I MUST WIN BY ANY SHITTY MEANS POISSIBLE TACTICS "" . For instance, my recent Armsman - Poleharm. For that morning or two i was on, only 1 person fought me properly, one person, a little Dwarf Valkyrie... The Skalds, the SB , the Champion, The Melee Ranger <least seemed to be he hit quite hard> and that other Hib melee class, every one of them moved around me in a circle like a twat so i couldnt do shit, i couldnt even land styles with my fast mace properly, /sticked i /faced, i walked backwards, not one of them tactics works. I dont mind casters doing this <Cept BD but they truly are a pathetic class anyway> but WHY THE HELL DO U ROLL A CLASS THAT CAN TAKE PEOPLE OUT IN MELEE BUT RESORT TO STRAFING LIKE A C**T ???? WHY ???.

So i have a soddin Grt pole, Even Buffed in Thid it takes as a half ogre, 4-5 hits , very SLOW hits to kill a melee class, not including times u block evade parry me etc but u still wont fight one on one. Its sad, Daoc playstyles have got so ridiculous over the years with the bug abusing/lag abusing/window dragging/los issue abusing its not even fun to play anymore. In fact ive just rolled a cleric to be my main as i cba to try to kill people anymore as 9 times out of ten im killed by either super high RR or some pathetic tactic or i win button. Well whine over, no one cares, u meleers that do it dont care. But perhaps maybe ull keep doing it more , yes go on do it more, do it so much people beginning to clock on to your name and i hope they multi gank u all day long cos of it.

Yes someone got pwned <And also a lot of deathblows but its rare> , but someone got pwned cos people cant fight with Honour :p

cant be arsed to read everything that people have put down but why post if you know no one cares. Man admit it you're a fucking idiot :m00: its thid for christ sakes...

P.S You cant have a whine post without a good cuddles reply so this post is not valid :p

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
cant be arsed to read everything that people have put down but why post if you know no one cares. Man admit it you're a fucking idiot :m00: its thid for christ sakes...

P.S You cant have a whine post without a good cuddles reply so this post is not valid :p

Some people really puking over the rvr at lvl 50, quality has been degrading ever since toa was even mentioned tbh.. didnt think it could sink as low as it is now, so they seek refuge in thid, but the wankers found their way there too..
Last resort: /q <click of a button> Y E S

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
You must have a brain, considering you can make up new words an all. :p

you can do better than that surely! :worthy:

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
which as a Polearm u actually do have range, it mite not seem it but u can hit them from a lil further than they can hit u

do foppish sleeves make me fop faster ? xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom