[DISCUSSION] Prydwen Down

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Discuss prydwen being down here.

(Last thread was too long)

feril

Fledgling Freddie
soo what are everybody doing while waiting for the pop of prydwen?

im Playing Dungeon Siege 2 =)

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
feril said:

Playing American McGee's Alice.

Looks like the Pryd population are getting testy :eek:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Is it possible to suspend the new Forum Policy for some days, let's say till Prydwen is backup? Or i'll better stop posting before venting my frustration would lead me to a perma ban ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Gahn said:
Is it possible to suspend the new Forum Policy for some days, let's say till Prydwen is backup? Or i'll better stop posting before venting my frustration would lead me to a perma ban ^^

you could take a voluntary holiday from the forums :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Playing EVE again.

Where people calling others negros are random noobs and I rule the universe.

Something like this.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks God my sub ran out at 9th, so rollback probably wont affect me at all. At least I hope. :p

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
if they roll back past the 9th, your account will be affected ;)

but if they did that they might aswell just go hang themself (metaforicly speaking)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
so the database lost its integrity, which is a pretty major thing, so how did it happen?

dont tell me you ran out of disk space and the logs couldn't write properly :eek7:

:m00:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
feril said:

Me2. In act3 (normal difficulty) atm :)

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Playing camlann atm, makes me go crazy!

Please givf update soon :< (good news)

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
feril said:

Guess ill be on Lamo soon

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Playing the PC version of "Fable - The lost chapters"

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
just finished mercenary part of Dungeon siege 2 :D playing midgard mode imo..
2 healers, 2 blademasters, 1 2-h. for the pbaoe stun.. and 1 pbao'ing combat mage.

also playing my infil a bit again:D25p, and made a template with only 1 artifact... missing 4str 8 hps, 4 matter, 1 cs and 1 dw but rest is capped :D:D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ive tried hib excal and alb excal and tbh it can be fun to ding in a /level 20 and go to thid but very boring very fast sadly.

It's nothing even remotely like the server you have played on for the best part of 4 years and love your chars/guild/friends/enemies/community etc.

Oh and before ppl go on even more abot go get a RL etc i think its fair to say that DAoC for the ppl like me who have played for a very long time know all about RL but this game is still a PART of RL. Its something we invest time and money in, we meet ppl (sometimes irl/meets/friends/guildees etc) and form a social community which is an extension of (and often becomes part of) our real lives. This game to me isnt jsut a "pick up/put down/throw away" piece of software.

ok ramble over lol

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Ive tried hib excal and alb excal and tbh it can be fun to ding in a /level 20 and go to thid but very boring very fast sadly.

It's nothing even remotely like the server you have played on for the best part of 4 years and love your chars/guild/friends/enemies/community etc.

Oh and before ppl go on even more abot go get a RL etc i think its fair to say that DAoC for the ppl like me who have played for a very long time know all about RL but this game is still a PART of RL. Its something we invest time and money in, we meet ppl (sometimes irl/meets/friends/guildees etc) and form a social community which is an extension of (and often becomes part of) our real lives. This game to me isnt jsut a "pick up/put down/throw away" piece of software.

ok ramble over lol

agree

daoc is RL :p

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:

ok ramble over lol

Well said - I agree with you bluesky :)

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
feril said:
agree

daoc is RL :p

vacation.jpg

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
I have joined the Hib Zerg in Excal Thid - poor Albs/Mids hardly see a Hib or 2 in there - now they wish Hib did not exist - feel sorry for the Excal regulars though - 1000's of /level Chanters roaming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom