Ding 40 =)

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz first.

what frightens me is the possibility to get there in 2 weeks assuming he had a headstart. This was impossible in DAoC at start. Took ppl over half a year to reach lvl 50. But then again ppl played that game for 4 to 6 years.
Does that mean we all lvl 40 in 6 weeks of war? then we try some nice T4 open rvr. :) and what do we do next year?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
He is fast but not 1st:) there has been atleast 3 lv40s on karak azghal for a week or so now:) presume same on other servers aswell.

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know why you people are whining so much, I don't feel like im better then everyone else, acturly I devoted my time to help out people in my guild and alliance while I wait on people to catch, help them with hard quests or farming inf, I just say a goal to reach 40, plus I made a bet with some irl friend that I couldnt reach 40 before friday(yesterday) at 24:00 I dinged 40 at 23:45 :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
just a waste of time tbh
all those renown ranks u dont have, the tome unlocks u lack (tome tactics exp)
when everyone else arrives in T4 u'll be weak w/o decent experience w/ ur char

what a bunch of crap.. :D

MephTheLaw

Fledgling Freddie
All it shows in your a bit sad and have way too much time on your hands? Who cares if you are level 40? You can't do much but some soloable PvE and you have missed most of the fun in the game? I'm actually playing properly and lv20x.

And I have played quite a bit so god knows how much you have played...

Oh and you will get farmed by level 30s that know how to play in RvR.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I don't know why you people are whining so much, I don't feel like im better then everyone else, acturly I devoted my time to help out people in my guild and alliance while I wait on people to catch, help them with hard quests or farming inf, I just say a goal to reach 40, plus I made a bet with some irl friend that I couldnt reach 40 before friday(yesterday) at 24:00 I dinged 40 at 23:45 :D

gj on 40, my only question is whats your reknown rank ? :)

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
the first person to max out both level and rank will be the true first to ding 40 imo.

grats though

Millz

Fledgling Freddie
All it shows in your a bit sad and have way too much time on your hands? Who cares if you are level 40? You can't do much but some soloable PvE and you have missed most of the fun in the game? I'm actually playing properly and lv20x.

/yawn. I doubt he really cares what you think!! I cant believe people are flaming him for playing the game how he wants!!

Soazak

Part of the furniture

So you're making the assumption that he will be poor at RvR because he hasn't played as much low level battlegrounds as the next person? Would you have made the same assumption in Daoc or wow?

He's not the first level 40, there are 6+ on KEP, a bunch on other servers too so why would he only be able to solo pve content? Seems you're claiming he can only do pve content as a punishment for skipping a lot of pve content throughout the game... Since level 30+ are bolstered to 38 he has plenty of people to play with both pve and rvr.

Also it doesn't really mean he has to play a lot more than everyone else, just that he ran more effective groups.

The bitterness and jelousy stands out a mile.

Light

Loyal Freddie
each to their own - if thats what you wanted to achieve the good on you

for me i'm just enjoying the game - that includes quite a bit of open world rvr which is great fun and enjoying the ride, no rush.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
So what's the quickest way to level? I'm only 17-18 right now, but I haven't had much time lately to play. I was wondering what I could do to lvl up quickly so I don't fall behind in my guild. Most are probably in their 20s by now. I'll have more time to play once I finish moving and get my internet connection up at the new place.

MephTheLaw

Fledgling Freddie
So you're making the assumption that he will be poor at RvR because he hasn't played as much low level battlegrounds as the next person? Would you have made the same assumption in Daoc or wow?

He's not the first level 40, there are 6+ on KEP, a bunch on other servers too so why would he only be able to solo pve content? Seems you're claiming he can only do pve content as a punishment for skipping a lot of pve content throughout the game... Since level 30+ are bolstered to 38 he has plenty of people to play with both pve and rvr.

Also it doesn't really mean he has to play a lot more than everyone else, just that he ran more effective groups.

The bitterness and jelousy stands out a mile.
Erm what are you smoking? Seriously, obviously he didn't run effective groups because he’s rr15, so it clearly indicates he solo quested most of it as there wouldn't be enough ppl for PQs either. And yes he’s played a lot more then everyone else because he didn’t pq it or rvr it, so he grinded quested it, I’m guessing 12 hours a day since CE?

There not just “battlegrounds” at the moment it’s main rvr which everyone is doing, and unless you play them and learn your char you’re not gonna know how to play with lv40s that are rr30x with decent items, that will roll over you.

I for one am not jealous or bitter (clearly if I was I’d be at least lv30? By now), that might be your life ambition, but this is a game to me and I’m playing through the game like it was designed in my free time. Mythic didn’t design the game for the odd weirdo to grind to 40 otherwise it would have been like daoc, and I’m glad ppl that did will be fooking bored.

Oh and this is the kind of game were level means nothing, if he was rr80 i'd be impressed.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Meph, you do realize that there are different themes on FH? I can barely read the text of your posts on light backbround.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I honestly thought all that shit with font colours and sizes had been disabled. Ahh well, it mainly looks like rubbish anyway, my fav bit is where he says:

Oh and this is the kind of game were level means nothing, if he was rr80 i'd be impressed.

LOL. Yes level means nothing, unless of course you hit 80!

Toel

Loyal Freddie
all it shows in your a bit sad and have way too much time on your hands? Who cares if you are level 40? You can't do much but some soloable pve and you have missed most of the fun in the game? I'm actually playing properly and lv20x.

and i have played quite a bit so god knows how much you have played...

oh and you will get farmed by level 30s that know how to play in rvr.

What a load of BS!

Soazak

Part of the furniture

By more effective group I don't just mean rvr, there are some pbae groups pulling in 200k+ an hour.

And like you said, CE players have only been playing nearly 2 weeks, Do you honestly think 2 weeks is a long period of time to have 'more experience' than someone else in an MMO game?

You can picture it now on 14th September 2009...."LOL NOOB..you've only RvR'd for 50 weeks compared to my 52!!!!111"

The xp in this game is extremly fast compared to previous games, it hardly requires some no-life effort to ding 40 in the time thats passed already, but since you're not jealous you don't care right? So there's not much point flaming him for it.

Memph1s

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for your support Carlos =)

And im gonna say one last thing, then im gonna leave all you whiners or what you prefere to be called.

IF I was RR80 as you all claim my problem is RR atm, I would IF I took all my stats in inttelect buffs, It would be increesed with 140, and I at the moment have 750, now I then ask you again would a RR30 have THAT major an advantage compared to me ? the incresed you get from RR is minor in this game compared to DAoC, if you even know what that game is, when people begins in T4 rvr i'll be there waiting for them, aswell as all the time I got at the moment to spare, and my efford into the game, do you really think it will take me more then a few days to catch up with you pro people ? I doubt it.

Risengrave

Fledgling Freddie
Grats on 40.

Shame you didn't put as much effort into spelling etc as you did with grinding to 40.

Each to their own.

(If English isn't your first language then I guess you're forgiven)

MephTheLaw

Fledgling Freddie
Meph, you do realize that there are different themes on FH? I can barely read the text of your posts on light backbround.
Sorry, it's a fh plugin when I copy and paste from word, it's a pos.

By more effective group I don't just mean rvr, there are some pbae groups pulling in 200k+ an hour.
Then why's he the only one celeb 40? And I highly doubt that.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
grats to OP (look forward to see you when i hit t4 in 4 lvls)

and i see some people get green with envy (mephthelaw). Mythic said from the start you can play the game however you and still be competitive against other players, and after all he pays for his account yet him enjoy it

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
I cant believe people are flaming him for playing the game how he wants!!

But it's the internet, where almost everyone seems to think they have some sort of right to bitch, whine and moan about anything anybody else does that they don't like/envy/disagree with, and that their opinion must be listened to, and even taken seriously.... ;)

As far as I'm concerned, if the op is enjoying himself and not messing up anybody else's playing, then the best of luck to him - it's a game, which people should be playing to enjoy, and that's all it is. Nothing more.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
well gratz to the OP on 40, myself im only 11 :) my thinking is that i have all the time in the world to xp up to 40 at my own casual pace. However when i do hit 40 ill probably rr30ish as well. But yeah the rr's dont make too much of a difference.

not like daoc where it was a timer dump fest to ensure a win.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Grats to the OP.

Allthough speaking for myself I can't really say I have any urge to race to 40, probably why I have 2-3 characters I alternate between. More fun for me that way.

But we all have our different things that makes the game enjoyable for us and getting to 40 fast is obviosuly on of OPs. :)

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
What did it for me was the 'finally', like it should have been 3 days from launch.

The sadness.

It's like serving a perfect dinner from appetizers to ice and it gets all gobbled up by a McDonalds junkie who thinks tastebuds are an exotic flower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom