Dill

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Shy tried that tactic last night and it didn't work. :p

L

leoric

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Shy tried that tactic last night and it didn't work. :p

I dont want title now! I wanna go the warriors way!

But I still love Bels :wub:

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by adari
HW2 - bought it yet?

Not yet, not sure if I'm gonna bother now mate. Sort of lost interest a few days before release. :(

A

adari

Re: Re: Dill

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Not yet, not sure if I'm gonna bother now mate. Sort of lost interest a few days before release. :(

Dito. It was fun the first ~4 days but after I played it a few nights I got kinda.... bored.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Its a bloody annoying game. You finish a mission and prepare a huge fleet of fighters, corvettes and bombers to go through to the next zone and then you get totally fucked by a huge fleet of assault frigates because all your ships have a defense penalty to frigates. Reload the last mission, make a new fleet that has a bonus against frigates and replay the next mission till you crack it. Very tedious.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Its a bloody annoying game. You finish a mission and prepare a huge fleet of fighters, corvettes and bombers to go through to the next zone and then you get totally fucked by a huge fleet of assault frigates because all your ships have a defense penalty to frigates. Reload the last mission, make a new fleet that has a bonus against frigates and replay the next mission till you crack it. Very tedious.

on top of that the difficulty scales up or down depending how many ships you bring with you...which makes preparing virtually useless...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Preparation is AWESOME...when you know whats coming. :p

I haven't noticed a difference in the size of enemy attacks when I bring in different sized fleets to the mission. After about mission 4 or 5, the only way I can complete the goals is by going into the mission, getting wiped out by some obscene amount of enemy ships, reloading and going in prepared.

There is that one mission where you are frantically building ships and researching upgrades and then:

"Warning! Enemy hyperdrive gates detected!"

Hmm...1...2...5...6...7...10...13 enemy frigates! I'm so fucked!

"Do you really want to reload? All progress will be lost!"

Yes, of course I want to fucking reload!! My corvettes and frigates can't stand that kind of an assault, you cock!

Still, good fun when you aren't in a bad mood and don't like wasting 2 hours. :)

A

adari

I nevah played the stupid missions, it rocked online ;d

Actually, I have tried playing one mission, but when I completed it and I saw some dark grey/black kind-ish film and when I heard the most boring, stupid voice ever say "Ta nis base has been des tro yed" I got disgusted and started playing online. Damn.. how can they get away with such rubbish? Ive never been so bored watching ingame vids when playing HW2 =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom