Digital TV on PC?

Kryten

Old Cow.
Can also get them in USB stick format too, similarly crap.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I have a usb stick one, as long as you have a decent ariel and you can pick up digital TV in your area then its quite a good purchase. Only problem is, most of these digital TV things have bad interface programs, but as long as you dont demand too much out of it (i.e. changing the channel, recording and looking at the EPG) they work fine. Love mine, far easier than lugging a TV around all the time

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've got a Nebula TV one. Its not bad, got a simple PVR function and a pretty decent 7-day EPG.

smurkin

Can't get enough of FH
Munkey said:
I have a usb stick one, as long as you have a decent ariel and you can pick up digital TV in your area then its quite a good purchase. Only problem is, most of these digital TV things have bad interface programs, but as long as you dont demand too much out of it (i.e. changing the channel, recording and looking at the EPG) they work fine. Love mine, far easier than lugging a TV around all the time

Aye, that could be quite attractive paired with a laptop - unless of course the aerial is the size of a suitcase :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom