Different SB

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Theres a nice little quote that i noted a few months back, that imo is just perfect for this ''Self-Proclaimed King of Thid''...

unknown said:
You are an immature little dweeb who has to flame and brag and be-little to enlarge your own e-penis....which must be working...because it has taken over your whole body and turned you into a complete cock
Sorry to the guy who came up with this, but i cba to search through hundreds of threads just to find out who u actually are :worthy:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
unknown said:
You are an immature little dweeb who has to flame and brag and be-little to enlarge your own e-penis....which must be working...because it has taken over your whole body and turned you into a complete cock
lol :clap:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Haha

Wirey

well i downloaded that movie i turned it off at 6min 43sec. absolutly shit, your the most un experianced shit killing ooh man i cant even get the words for u ur just pefetic player, and saying not hard to play against un experianced killers, your one your self, roll a sb 24 weaklin and come duel my sb Ctx on excal m8. i'll show u how to play, and u can see my pa dmg, lol u should of owned that ogre armsman better so pefetic, and that friar lol

good luck in the future of getting skill afaik ur totaly shit and cannot make movies
Hell you just gotta laugh eh.

This guy with a Kobolt and a mourning rage axe of 6 speed would take out Weaklin :) . Hell wot you on m8? In that film is Weaklin unbuffed taking on buffed luris and infs that out hit him for 2-3x. Bloody hell you think I never played a crit sb with that bloody axe you use? Christ I would tear a new arse-hole in that Kobolt of yours and you would go sobbing to your mother. No contest at all m8.

Unless you know the things I do you can't seem em that is why you might think my spec isn't any good. Just try it and it is bloody awful unless you know how to use it.

Looks like stealthers are far worse on Excal that Prydwen. Oh well keep up the good or bad work lads and lasses. You can only try your best.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

This guy with a Kobolt and a mourning rage axe of 6 speed would take out Weaklin :) . Hell wot you on m8? In that film is Weaklin unbuffed taking on buffed luris and infs that out hit him for 2-3x. Bloody hell you think I never played a crit sb with that bloody axe you use? Christ I would tear a new arse-hole in that Kobolt of yours and you would go sobbing to your mother. No contest at all m8.

Unless you know the things I do you can't seem em that is why you might think my spec isn't any good. Just try it and it is bloody awful unless you know how to use it.

Looks like stealthers are far worse on Excal that Prydwen. Oh well keep up the good or bad work lads and lasses. You can only try your best.

Thugs, would you please just shut the fuck up, fuck off and die in real life?

Tie yourself up.

Cut your wrists.

Drown yourself.

Whatever.

PS. you wouldn't happen to have the ability to 'wtfpwn' chavs now do you? :(

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:

Tie yourself up.

Cut your wrists.

Drown yourself.

Whatever.
What he said.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch

Who is Chavs? You want some tips on killing someone?

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
No more from me on this board
Is this ever going to become a true statement or are you incapable of those?

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Thugs said:
Well stop asking me questions then.
OK nobody ask him any more questions and we're sorted then.

p.s. Go create a new thread bout yourself on Prydwen boards, only 5 of the latest 10 threads have been created by u atm. :puke:

DISCLAIMER: No questions whatsoever have been posed in this post

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
OK nobody ask him any more questions and we're sorted then
Thidranki characters of Midgard, now is your chance to show the world that we dont take crap from Prydwen rejects! SILENCE! :worthy:

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
OK nobody ask him any more questions and we're sorted then.

p.s. Go create a new thread bout yourself on Prydwen boards, only 5 of the latest 10 threads have been created by u atm. :puke:

DISCLAIMER: No questions whatsoever have been posed in this post

Noooo dont send him back to us :( plz god ask him questions keep him over here!!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Dommelsch said:

Tie yourself up.

Cut your wrists.

Drown yourself.

Whatever.

PS. you wouldn't happen to have the ability to 'wtfpwn' chavs now do you? :(

U holder of thugs wannabe club :eek:

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
err m8 i saw no buffs drop from any of them players u killed

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
U holder of thugs wannabe club :eek:

Nah. Sorry. I ain't. Why? Want in? xE

Nevermind the Chav thingy, and about killing people.. ..i'd gladly molest you, anytime.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
thugs i'll give u some sb tips, you suck play a hunter

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
Theres a nice little quote that i noted a few months back, that imo is just perfect for this ''Self-Proclaimed King of Thid''...

Sorry to the guy who came up with this, but i cba to search through hundreds of threads just to find out who u actually are :worthy:

That was me (((o: ..think i was talking about Aussie at the time. .glad to see something i said being put to good use !!.
Also, after watching that "movie"..well...about 3 mins of it...its not hard to kill someone when you are changing your weapons (looks like at least 8 of them, 6 in the inv and 2 equiped) and they have all prolly been poisoned, procced, etc etc. Try killing people with the 2 or 3 weapons you have. Not changing weps when the DoT, debuff or whatever runs out on them. And, just because you are unbuffed doesn't mean you automatically lose every fight. If you catch the person first and have the advantage...it may be close but you will still win.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Sn00k3 said:
make a decent discuss post once in a while imo....

FH penis wont grow because of pathetic flames

haha its fun picking a fight and u swallowed it hook, line and sinker :flame:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Well, ive just read thru 4 pages of whines so no change there. This bollox could've been avoided by Thugs simply typing :

""Hi all, ive got a video of a new spec i was trying on an sb.

Lemme know what u think -

Here's the spec for those who don't wish to download the video:

<insert specs here>

Lemme know what u think""

-----

Would've saved a lot of hassle, imo.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
lol well duh.
ofc it would have but thugs doesnt want to know what people think.
because he is the self proclaimed king of thid.
If he had put it like that we might not all hate him so much.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Ive now taken a look at teh video. xx minutes of tehknob showing us midgard and stats. Whoopee. a joy to watch. some may find it interesting. Well, Thugs will and maybe a few of his / her RL friends..

then some battles, where he tehroxx0rs - Whoopee a joy to watch.

and then he dies. HURRAH.

Self proclaimed yawn, is more like it.

Good to see people taking the time to make videos of cammy, but when its 'look at me, im the self proclaimed king of thid' - then i don't care for that person's attitude tbh. I'd rather watch someone who dies a few times, kills a few times, dies a few times, and then says - hehe just my exploits, i don't claim to be tehuber.

Thid was originally a place to be seen to have fun. Not a place to say - look at me, i pwn. ego trips aren't really my thing. can u tell ? :)

and no, im not typing this because I was pwned.

flame me all you want, but i say what i feel.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
Thugs will and maybe a few of his / her RL friends
Whats wrong with this sentence? ;)

(Rhetorical question, no answer required from anyone called Thugs).

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

Whats a kobolt? :kissit:

And you're a middy ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom