Different SB

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Here is my last and final film cos I packing in now.

Self proclaimed 'King of Thid' in Prydwen battlegrounds. Arrogant to the extreme and had every sod under the sun trying to kill me one on one as PKJ - buffed Valkyn SB. No-one could for nearly 3 caps so decided to re-roll instead as Weaklin and play unbuffed to stop the complaints about buffs.

Finally killed after 900 rps solo.

Here is a different method of speccing and fighting as an SB. Bloody hard spec to play with but - well take a look yourself.

File size is 55 mb with a good connection speed normally.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/deadatlast.wmv

/salute fellow sbs and sod the rest :touch: .

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
omg thugs. go back to prydwen battleground section. we dont wanna see your stupid thread's here :D

living

Fledgling Freddie
think it is sad to take advantage of a battleground that is meant for new commers to learn rvr this way, sure u can pwn there if u know what ur doing cuz 90% aint know shit about their class in rvr yet, throw a aedot on 3fg albs and u see them all running for their pk in panic... ;>

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
i for one think its nice to see some aint buffed to the teeth in bg :p even tho he got full SC suit ;)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Level 50 players

Should have really mentioned this before.

No more from me on this board as I didn't play here but wanted to shows sbs a different approach.

The video shows the following level 50 players in the best gear:

Aoln playing his Merc
Morimdin as Shenysh - Inf
Rellik as Perceleus (close) - Friar
Dommelsch - buffed Ogre Armsman
Frogster as Wakanda - inf
Ballade as Littleluri - buffed ranger.

PKJ existed for over a month (buffed Valkyn SB) and must have killed every level 50 that decided to play in Thid in that time.

So there you go loads of level 50s play in Thid. Infact now more than ever.

Marc

FH is my second home
Thugs you little w****** go back to prydwen boards. DOnt infest the excal section with your constant back slapping and Videos. Do you even record yourself knocking one out?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Thugs you little w****** go back to prydwen boards. DOnt infest the excal section with your constant back slapping and Videos. Do you even record yourself knocking one out?

Some one got ownd ?

Marc

FH is my second home
WiZe^ said:
Some one got ownd ?

Met him once with my eldritch and ganked the cocky little shit. However, the thing about thugs is, he has never ever lost a fight to anyone.

So Wize, i think its you that got ownd so kindly piss off yeah.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I think it was kind of cute, of course I will be sending a custom made Archeon Inc. Ego-support. I imagine it must really make life difficult having to cart that thing around all day.

But a nice video all the same, I laughed. :D

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
He lost a fight to me back when he played Honed and would have lost a couple more if he'd not had help from random mid adds. HE was buffed and I only had potions to boot. Never had an inf in the bg same time as his latest guys but he certainly wasn't all that back when he played Honed. I met his main at 50 once with my non-toa'd, RoG weapon-weilding, rejuv cleric buffed infil and handed his arse to him and he ended up whining about how gimped he was on pryd rvr forums. Had a little bit of sympathy for him at that point as I'm usually the one to get owned by toa and ml's but his subsequent posts in the pryd bg forums are just funny as hell now, especially considering how poor he was at level 50...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nice try

Gorryk you are a prat for sure.

Wasn't gonna post again but hell this is a bad one and I have to reply to it.

My 50s are - as you were well aware - experiments. Certifiable a full la SB and MKJ a full crit SB. Hardly any poison on either and both absolutely suck as I have said over and over. Both were created so that I could analyze their damage output. Are my Thid sbs either? Nope they don't use la or crit cos both are hopeless in my opinion.

Beat me at 50? Hell no resists on my suit and rediculous damage output meant total annihilation by anything that met me.

Honed - you beat him? One person did eventually beat him but that wasn't you. That was a girl that I can't remember the name of. Unless that girl was you? Could have been.

PKJ and Weaklin? Hell m8 they are far better than Honed ever was cos everything I learnt from playing 2 different spec sbs upto level 50 I put into them.

How come you never played lately when I been on then? My bloody aggressive posting for someone to beat me has lasted for about 2 months. Plenty of time to get an inf there. But? I bet you already did make one didn't you and met PKJ.

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Well my bg inf was Xanthara so female, yes that was probably who you remember... As for not playing an inf in the bg, I've been working away from home during the weekdays recently, so not much time to play, and I'd rather spend it playing a premade sb on mid excal than rerolling yet another bg inf (I've played them to death and I'm bored of them as they are too easy) Really this sb was only made because you seemed to make a big thing about how uber you were because you can own with one. In reality, they are just as good as infs, and as a crit strike spec I think they are even better... Currently, I've lost only one 1vs1 with mine vs a buffed polearmsman in a very close fight, with no perf (21 spec levels worthless) and 1 level 15 dot application (I have no money on excal for a bajillion weapons). Any sort of opening and I'd be unbeaten just like you. Only difference is I know it's not much of a challenge and so don't spend all my time bragging about it in these forums like you do.... There is no challenge in thid. Most people who play are still learning, and the only reason I really play these days is to practice my crit strike styles. You consider thid to be some sort of arena where absolute total ownage is the main aspect, but in reality, for most people, it's a training ground or a test place to practice for real rvr.. It's quite pathetic how worked up about it you get really...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nonsense

Christ how often have I heard this.

Am pretty sure you turned up in Thid again. Hard to roll a BG inf there even though you have a level 50? Rubbish. That name you mentioned - Xathara - was and is an unusual one and I seem to remember it too. PKJ met you I reckon. Cos no-inf got me below half way as PKJ and you would have been no different.

SBs as good as an inf. Well prove it. Brag and boast and taunt and then make sure everyone is happy with the rules and that is to post as soon as they kill you. You in the meantime run totally solo and kill anything that is likewise - buffed reavers, armsmen, infs etc - everything. Then last for nearly 3 re-rolls of Thid in buffed form. Weaklin's film was made after PKJ and showed his fights straight after PKJ in unbuffed form until he was beaten.

900 rps without a one on one loss and played solo. Also a great many twinked players killed in that time with all the best gear on and buffs.

PROVE YOU ARE AS GOOD AS THAT NOW YOU ARE AN SB INSTEAD OF AN INF. Make the films and start recording.

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I have better things to do than waste a day rolling a new bg inf just to prove a point with you.... Why the hell would I want to waste my time just to feed your stupid ego?

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
Gorryk said:
I have better things to do than waste a day rolling a new bg inf just to prove a point with you.... Why the hell would I want to waste my time just to feed your stupid ego?

be nice

I think u roxx! ugg ugg pwn

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Someone mind telling me what this amazing spec for Shadowblades is? (save me the trouble of downloading 55mb on a 56k modem).

As for you Honed, what the hell are you trying to say? SBs are better than Infils, Infils are better than SBs, or just that YOU are better than everyone else?

:rolleyes:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
I remember you very well Honed. Sindi was in every Midgard Thid battleground you went to. I remember we hunted together many times. I remember your spec used to be nothing like mine. I remember you asked me for my spec on several occasions and then mysteriously dissapeared. :eek6:

So after reading this thread I did some research on the Prydwen boards and what did I find? There was the special Honed copyrighted different approach uber leet wtfpwning Shadowblade spec. My spec. Same one Ive had on my Shadowblade for 8 months. :eek7:

Now I know why you vanished to Prydwen and what you did with the spec I told you. Well done. So clever. Have a cookie.

:rolleyes:

P.S. When exactly did you become a freaking lunatic? Reading your threads on the Prydwen boards was just damn scary.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey

Shit I read some creepy stuff in my time m8 but this takes the biscuit.

Naugi

I remember you very well Honed. Sindi was in every Midgard Thid battleground you went to. I remember we hunted together many times. I remember your spec used to be nothing like mine. I remember you asked me for my spec on several occasions and then mysteriously dissapeared.

So after reading this thread I did some research on the Prydwen boards and what did I find? There was the special Honed copyrighted different approach uber leet wtfpwning Shadowblade spec. My spec. Same one Ive had on my Shadowblade for 8 months.

Now I know why you vanished to Prydwen and what you did with the spec I told you. Well done. So clever. Have a cookie.

P.S. When exactly did you become a freaking lunatic? Reading your threads on the Prydwen boards was just damn scary.
Hell I hope I don't come across too much stuff like this cos it creepy as hell.

For one thing Honed was created about 2 years ago after I got fed up of not being able to get my caster out of MPK.

Another thing is that he was only ever featured on Barrysworld cos Freddyshouse never existed then.

Another - Honed never ever played with anyone and was always solo just like ALL my alts.

'Vanished to Prydwen'? Hell I been there for nearly 3 years.

You want me go on?

Christ m8. I got a bad reputation and are supposed to be a lunatic but this stuff makes my skin crawl. Stop now please.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Shit I read some creepy stuff in my time m8 but this takes the biscuit.
In that case there are two of you. :eek6:

Link: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=222063#post222063

This is a thread called Honed the shadowblade posted by Titan Moist dated 19th May 2004, 04:08 AM:

Titan Moist said:
Hey guys, just wanted to say how fun tonight was, came on a little late tonight but ran into a few friendly hibs/albs and we had fun ganking a few goblins and Men at arms :D

the people in question are Leperchaun, Tbf, Sindi, Nervisa and a few others, sorry if i didnt mention ya name i probably forgot.

big /salute to all the soloers i ran across, thought there wasn't many

quick question, what kinda HP's are you NS's and infs reaching? im on 759 atm but my +hits arnt capped (buffed) nice taking a hit from a master wizard and surviving, ive knowns some skalds and zerkers with fewer HP's than me.

Honed IV 24 Norse ShadowBlade
Fabulouze 24 Norse Huntress
Wij 24 Frost Thane

Just goes to show why you shouldnt be posting in the Midgard Excalibur forums. We already have a Honed. A nice one. :worthy:

You can piss off back to whatever hole you crawled out of now, thanks. :twak:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
hehe
Thugs please stay on excal, Don't go back to prydwen, your equaly hated by all the realms (Think the mids dislike you the most)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
think it is sad to take advantage of a battleground that is meant for new commers to learn rvr this way, sure u can pwn there if u know what ur doing cuz 90% aint know shit about their class in rvr yet, throw a aedot on 3fg albs and u see them all running for their pk in panic... ;>

if only "noobs" where going to thid then they would sure as hell bore to tears.
there isnt enough new comers in this game to make 1 FG in thid at the same time even :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Met him once with my eldritch and ganked the cocky little shit. However, the thing about thugs is, he has never ever lost a fight to anyone.

So Wize, i think its you that got ownd so kindly piss off yeah.

Need a hanky ? :fluffle:

Regnorm

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Here is my last and final film cos I packing in now.

Self proclaimed 'King of Thid' in Prydwen battlegrounds. Arrogant to the extreme and had every sod under the sun trying to kill me one on one as PKJ - buffed Valkyn SB. No-one could for nearly 3 caps so decided to re-roll instead as Weaklin and play unbuffed to stop the complaints about buffs.

Finally killed after 900 rps solo.

Here is a different method of speccing and fighting as an SB. Bloody hard spec to play with but - well take a look yourself.

File size is 55 mb with a good connection speed normally.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/deadatlast.wmv

/salute fellow sbs and sod the rest :touch: .

I got one word for you :eek:

lol.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
beet Gjord a armsman and i'll give you a medal thugs, :) i've had good fights with him, but i dont think u will last long

first rule! Know Your Enemy!

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
well i downloaded that movie i turned it off at 6min 43sec. absolutly shit, your the most un experianced shit killing ooh man i cant even get the words for u ur just pefetic player, and saying not hard to play against un experianced killers, your one your self, roll a sb 24 weaklin and come duel my sb Ctx on excal m8. i'll show u how to play, and u can see my pa dmg, lol u should of owned that ogre armsman better so pefetic, and that friar lol

good luck in the future of getting skill afaik ur totaly shit and cannot make movies :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:
Gorryk you are a prat for sure.

Wasn't gonna post again but hell this is a bad one and I have to reply to it.

My 50s are - as you were well aware - experiments. Certifiable a full la SB and MKJ a full crit SB. Hardly any poison on either and both absolutely suck as I have said over and over. Both were created so that I could analyze their damage output. Are my Thid sbs either? Nope they don't use la or crit cos both are hopeless in my opinion.

Beat me at 50? Hell no resists on my suit and rediculous damage output meant total annihilation by anything that met me.

Honed - you beat him? One person did eventually beat him but that wasn't you. That was a girl that I can't remember the name of. Unless that girl was you? Could have been.

PKJ and Weaklin? Hell m8 they are far better than Honed ever was cos everything I learnt from playing 2 different spec sbs upto level 50 I put into them.

How come you never played lately when I been on then? My bloody aggressive posting for someone to beat me has lasted for about 2 months. Plenty of time to get an inf there. But? I bet you already did make one didn't you and met PKJ.
I start to fear that his useless, utterly crap, ego and totally fuckedup threads/posts will never end. The horror :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom