Games Die2Nite

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
this city is hilarious! Such a great forum :D

SS was said 4 minutes earlier than the SS was taken :D
Unavngivet.jpg

Noc0de

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone actively playing this game still?

We're hoping to team-up with another coalition (or 2) tonight and coordinate joining the same town via IRC.

We might have 1 space left in our coalition as I don't think MysticG is very active atm. So if you're an active player and fancing joining the coalition we can sort out invites here.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I fancy giving it a go again. Not played since I last posted because of internets problems at casa teeds though :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Noc0de said:
Anyone actively playing this game still?

We're hoping to team-up with another coalition (or 2) tonight and coordinate joining the same town via IRC.

We might have 1 space left in our coalition as I don't think MysticG is very active atm. So if you're an active player and fancing joining the coalition we can sort out invites here.
yeah, sorry fella whenever I remember it's too late & I'm dead. Switch me out.

Noc0de

Can't get enough of FH
I fancy giving it a go again. Not played since I last posted because of internets problems at casa teeds though :(

Ok, I'll get Temper to send you an invite. Do you have connectivity at home now, or still experiencing probs?

Noc0de

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, sorry fella whenever I remember it's too late & I'm dead. Switch me out.

Nps mate, thanks. If work gets a bit quieter and you still fancy playing let me know and we'll get you back in a coalition!

TdC

Ok, I'll get Temper to send you an invite. Do you have connectivity at home now, or still experiencing probs?

everything seems to be fine atm!

amy busy at work though, so I will respond to verbal prompt-age on here. just tell me who I should refer to as "Our Great And Fearless Leader" and I will obey :)

TdC

riiiight I've been invited and have joined! our chances of survival have just diminished :D

TdC

yo, I'm in your town now. currently in the desert at 1/2 for auto scavenge. found a parcel so far. should get two, maybe three more auto's in before I am forced to return.

TdC

hehe sorry brahs, I had stuff to handle irl :(

Noc0de

Can't get enough of FH
Nps mate, it happens. We got to day 6 last night, there was a zombie horde spike of 400+ and we managed to build 200+ defence in a day to cope with it. Then the gatekeepers PC crashed (apparently) and the gates never got closed. Was the best town I've been in so far.

Teedles, are you going to be able to play this week? Or do you want us to drop you out of the coalition for the time being? If so, Huntingtons do you fancy joining? Are you an active player?

TdC

lol so overrun by the horde, holy shit :D:D:D

yeah dude, kick me out for the time being, cos at best I'll be back on friday to play...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i fancy playing for sure and i am very active !

i had a great first day in my previous city where i found a deck of cards, hacksaw and can opener + alot of other good loot. Sadly 2nd day i thought i was north and not east, so i moved down, only to realize i was going the wrong direction! nobody came to my rescue :/

in any case, invite me to the coalition and ill die in the horde tonight!

Noc0de

Can't get enough of FH
Cool, Huntingtons - are you playing under the same nick (i.e. Huntingtons) in Die2nite?

I'll get you invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom