Die savage scum.

M

Mavl

Originally posted by Nonnier
the dmg is still crap though

increase the dmg aswell

I believe mythic intends to keep stormcalling specline equivalent in effectiveness to smite specline

V

vortimer

The problem is uber resists. If those were removed, thanes would be ok, but mythic wants casters nerfed to improve the fights duration. A thane vs 27 resists is good, but not versus 50% resists, but hey mythic is retarded and they wont fix this. I still think thanes are better than most of the casters(void eld, light eld, earth wiz) at least they can melee without dieing in 3 hits :rolleyes:

A

Astraad

Originally posted by uma_thurman
Remember they are NOT casters - they can melee.

If you want caster damage roll a caster - thanes are casting fighters.

Still aint gunna get my thane a grp at mpk. They can Melee yes... poorly, Warriors and Savages (sometimes even zerkers) are picked for melee. They can also cast.... poorly, runemasters and spiritmasters are picked for that (if the group indeed needs casters). That leaves the thane with the cold shoulder unfortunately.

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by vortimer
The problem is uber resists. If those were removed, thanes would be ok, but mythic wants casters nerfed to improve the fights duration. A thane vs 27 resists is good, but not versus 50% resists, but hey mythic is retarded and they wont fix this. I still think thanes are better than most of the casters(void eld, light eld, earth wiz) at least they can melee without dieing in 3 hits :rolleyes:

Thanes where UBER onces so where RMs Sb was uber hunter was uber berserkers where UBER, who wanted a sm warrior or shammy ?

Just wish mythic would make all classes have a place in a group.
Same goes for the other realms aswell.
Poor mentalist cant even recall when last time was i saw 1 in rvr , have heard there was 1 last week using his RA on a sm.

Only way to do this is give all acces to some kind of DET or remove it and make mess less duration. But then we back to same problem why take a warrior in a group and not a thane in mid.
Guess Mythic didnt find a solution or dont care.

H

Hyuga Hinata

Skald - new lvl 50 DDs The Minstrel gets this aswell.

and reduced recast timer Skalds should have had this from the beginning, Mincers has had it since release.

Improved hitpoints. ~80 extra HP's fully buffed, wow.

N

Nonnier

Remember they are NOT casters - they can melee.

If you want caster damage roll a caster - thanes are casting fighters.

and are crap at both

might as well have a savage/warrior/zerker and a RM/SM

or just a BD

V

vortimer

Originally posted by zapzap
Thanes where UBER onces so where RMs Sb was uber hunter was uber berserkers where UBER, who wanted a sm warrior or shammy ?

Just wish mythic would make all classes have a place in a group.
Same goes for the other realms aswell.
Poor mentalist cant even recall when last time was i saw 1 in rvr , have heard there was 1 last week using his RA on a sm.

Only way to do this is give all acces to some kind of DET or remove it and make mess less duration. But then we back to same problem why take a warrior in a group and not a thane in mid.
Guess Mythic didnt find a solution or dont care.
The point is there is still too many useless line... like mentalism mentalist, or 2 of the three necro lines. Who wants a stealther in a group these days? much better a SM chanter or whatever, they do damage fast and they hit multiple mobs. The other problem is uber resists, as i said a caster is useless vs a tank with 50% resists. NO we dont trade damage for poor armor, we have mediocre damage vs non noob groups and poor damage vs gank groups. Casters are only good vs inexperienced players atm. This is in my opinion....however thanes are hybrids, and they dont have benefit from their casting spells...they get a better aoe, but casters aoe is still better. The dd does very poor damage, same with insta etc etc. As i said, if resists were lowered thanes would be a great class again...now they only are good for pve. Its sad but the best thanes i have seen are rr7+...not fair. How many time is going to need mythic to fix this?(if they do it...) 2 years like the LA nerf?

Users who are viewing this thread