Did PvP&DF Kill Albion ?

D

doneagle

i started 2 weekends ago with my infi on albion and did find findign a group on plains not too hard... Was fast to lvl 20 but keltoi was full of people once i got there... Problem was not to find groups but to find uncamped spots ( why do they make these dungeons sooo small ) ...

Now i'm 26 and went to centurion road to solo a bit ( infi's like to solo ) at 24... now i go to cata's and can easily find groups there... even duo is fast xp in there. So i don't really notice the problem in albion atm.

I've been here in albion for 2 weeks now and i just love the friendly people ( especially in my guild B&Q ), the alb atmosfere and the lvling while getting to know the landscape :)

I'm a seasoned Daoc player ( since feb 2002 on prydwen ) , and i think lots of seasoned players took the new year as a sign to start on a new server cause most of the people i get to know have a main ( retired main ) in prydwen...

So daoc is long from dead :) Even now wehn i start a new cleric in prydwen keep the place swarms with lvl 1-5's :) and with SI daoc is gonna make a BOOM

:)

Users who are viewing this thread