Did England get owned bigtime?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
"Hey guys! I'm so educated, but I use all my time owning each and every fucking one of you in thidranki and trolling around on FreddysHouse telling each and every fucking one of you how far superior I am to each and every fucking one of you!"

You were fun the first day you came back Dorimor.. Now you've just gone back to being Doribore

You asked Levin to tell you some of the Sweden's great achievements and then when he does so you accuse him of copy pasting? - Just sad, as Sweden is one of the best countries to live in, in the world at the moment

If you are so highly educated, go get a job and do some good for the human mankind and stop being such a waste of skin and organs..

kk?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Shame England didn't make it, I enjoy your football. It's a loss for the Euro Cup.

And since when has being whether you are catholic or protestant matter? I know Swedes are uneducated and naturally stupid, but incase you havn't noticed catholic vs protestant is nothing like as dangerous as capitalism vs communism, if you can call it dangerous at all.

You qualified for Euro 08? Well, many other teams have also done this.

Seriously, this is funny, give me more examples of Sweden's "great" achievements

Really mature mate, wanna compare penis-size next?

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
«12:47:31 AM» <+Nessie> what's the difference between lewis hamilton and the england football team?
«12:47:39 AM» <+Nessie> lewis hamilton will still be with mclaren next year.

i laughed.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Well i for one will be glad to see this manger go and ffs i hope the FA finally make a decision that is beneficial to England not the usual crap that only serves their own fucked up agenda.

People talk about Sam Allarydace as a rep i am not so sure to be honest, although a decent manager i dont think he has the pedigree that is required to get England to the next world cup finals.

Would hate to see mourinho as England manager as i am a firm believer that the manger of the English side should at the very least be British if not English (English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh). At the time that they chose Sven as manager i thought it was a good move, however, i came to the conclusion that it made the team passionless, without pride and mediocre. I dont want to ever see another foriegner mange England again as it is a receipe for failure.

Martin O'Neil is a better choice though i have to say not my first choice. I would rather we had Terry Venables, who aside from some issues with dodgey dealings in the transfer market has,for me, been the best manager of England in a loOoong time.

Marc

FH is my second home
There is a bit of a myth about Sven that he was dog shit. He wasnt, his record was the best of a lot of managers we have had in recent times. There is no way in hell he would of fucked up like McLaren has. He would of got us to Euro 2008.

As for who should take over when McLaren gets sacked today. Well, we need someone high profile, someone who could turn us around. I said when McLaren took over he would fail. Im afraid, people like Capello, Lippi wont want the job now. It will go to shite like O Neill

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hehe dorimor got owned again :>

Where's Greece on that list mr.scientist?

f4wz1

Banned
I'm sorry if I offended anyone in this post - looking back my posts were a bit harsh in trying to get across my point. Remember, the greater man is the one who is prepared to step down because he knows it is right :)

Carry on discussing and get back on topic :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
sure! blame the coach :D

If I could be botered i'd bring up the thread from when sven left, where you lot praised the new coach saying he wasnt anything like sven. heh!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
sure! blame the coach :D

If I could be botered i'd bring up the thread from when sven left, where you lot praised the new coach saying he wasnt anything like sven. heh!

Sven was one of the best managers England have had :p

Sure we played dire football at times, but we always qualified :p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sack the manager!

Even though it's the players fault for just NEVER trying hard enough, I'm gutted. I'll have nobody to watch in the competition now from the home nations :mad:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sven was a c^^t

maybe. but atleast he got england qualified every single time :) Mclaren didnt even get you qualified to this :)

what happened to the statement most english fans had that any english trainer could do better then Sven ever did? :)

seems to me that this one was a royal fuckup of huge proportions x)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Come back when you know a little bit about football :)

McClaren was a carbon copy of sven, down to having no balls whatsoever.

he obviously wasen a carbon copy. if he was he'd get you qualified :)

he probaby ditched everything Sven taught him and listened to the so called "experts" insted :)

Marc

FH is my second home
what happened to the statement most english fans had that any english trainer could do better then Sven ever did? :)

Its only the clueless idiots, the ones who only have an interest in football when major tournaments come up, who have this view. Thats why its best ignoring what they say.

Whilst sometimes getting Flak, Sven turned England around. We were pretty much dead and buried in the 2002 world cup qualifying until Sven took over and guided us to qualification. Under Sven we also shot up about 14 places in the FIFA world rankings.

Compared to McLaren hes god like.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Might be silly but I thought it was a disgrace to see McLaren stand under his damn umbrella the entire game. I dunno why, but it made me feel like he had no passion at all.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Whilst sometimes getting Flak, Sven turned England around. We were pretty much dead and buried in the 2002 world cup qualifying until Sven took over and guided us to qualification. Under Sven we also shot up about 14 places in the FIFA world rankings.
Maybe so but they would never win under sven, England need a manager who picks people on performance not their name, or who they like better imo

Marc

FH is my second home
Maybe so but they would never win under sven, England need a manager who picks people on performance not their name, or who they like better imo

Maybe, maybe not, but thats not what im saying. Im just saying that Sven was better for England than McLaren (although thats not hard)

And anyway, what if Rooney hadnt been sent off, or what if that stupid ponytailed muppet had been more alert. We might of won the world cups in 2002 and 2006 with Sven in charge :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Maybe, maybe not, but thats not what im saying. Im just saying that Sven was better for England than McLaren (although thats not hard)

And anyway, what if Rooney hadnt been sent off, or what if that stupid ponytailed muppet had been more alert. We might of won the world cups in 2002 and 2006 with Sven in charge :D
Very true,
But I think it's time to let go of the old way of things and move onto a better system personally. I am glad this happened in a way as it forces the issue, and hopefully means that we will be better off for it

I hope Mourinho gets it personally as i think hes great entertainment :D and he is arrogant enough to tell people where to go when they want him to play a certain way, but its good we got the likes of Capello who is used to telling big names what to do

Mclaren squandered his chance, i was hoping he would follow terry venables lead but the body language shows the opposite

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Whatever happens and regardless of what's been, I hope England comes back soon to the big scene in football. It's not quite the same without you guys!

Just don't expect to go straight in and win the next cup you qualify to - give them some time to build things up. We've had to do the same in Sweden lately.. we've qualified to five straight cups done "ok" in them, but not more, since the bronze in ´94. Just taking part of the big events is a great thing and a big learning experience for newer players - something to build on for the future!

Anyway, here's to a swift return for England! :cheers:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Didn't know England had a soccer team. Looked like a bunch of overhyped sheep to me in the last half-dozen Euro-/World-Championships.

Now I'm glad I don't have to be victimized by megalomaniac people who think that their team played soccer by winning on accident against some third-class ranked team in a championship.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Might be silly but I thought it was a disgrace to see McLaren stand under his damn umbrella the entire game. I dunno why, but it made me feel like he had no passion at all.

so to be a good coach (in your opinion?) they have to jump around, scream and curse like a fucking idiot?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

Now I'm glad I don't have to be victimized by megalomaniac people who think that their team played soccer by winning on accident against some third-class ranked team in a championship.

problem is that England fits that description to atm. someone claiming that England plays good football is lying as it is now.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
so to be a good coach (in your opinion?) they have to jump around, scream and curse like a fucking idiot?

The time is around 330 BC during the reign of Alexander the Great, known by many as one of the greatest military geniuses in history. After conquering the known world and beginning the journey home, Alexander was traveling with his army in what is now Southern India. This journey coiled through a very bleak desert for hundreds of miles. The immense heat and lack of food and water began to wear on the horses and draught animals the army was relying on. Exhaustion, malnutrition and dehydration set in and the animals began to die. The men were forced to walk on foot through the blazing desert. Although there were a few strong animals left that could have carried Alexander, he refused to ride while his troops suffered. This was a challenging task for Alexander, for only a few weeks before he had nearly been killed by an arrow which had punctured his lung. He also dismounted all his offices, so all men shared the same circumstances.

About mid-journey, when men were now dying of exposure and lack of water, one of the scouting parties found a small, brackish rivulet of water. The soldier carefully scooped the water into a helmet and brought it back to Alexander. Alexander received the helmet with thanks, and then did something extraordinary. He extended his arm and poured the water onto the sand. He would not take refreshment which his men were unable to share in, especially since he had decided to take the route which had led to their suffering. Alexander's gesture had an electric effect on the army; as if everyone had a drink from that helmet.

As a manager it not just his job to pick the side. And in the most crucial game of his career he could do better than standing on the side lines looking bored while keeping his hair dry.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie

Yeah, thats it, you are the master of conclusions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom