Did England get owned bigtime?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Did England get owned or did they self-own when they fired Sven?

Discuss!

On a sidenote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Did England get owned or did they self-own when they fired Sven?

Discuss!

On a sidenote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come back when you know a little bit about football :)

McClaren was a carbon copy of sven, down to having no balls whatsoever.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Both Sven and McClaren were shit.

This thread fails because of that :(

P.S - Rumors are around that Shearer is a potential for the next manager.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Both Sven and McClaren were shit.

This thread fails because of that :(

England managers just get better and better.

From having Sven, side stepping to McClaren, then a step back to someone with zero management experience :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Come back when you know a little bit about football :)

McClaren was a carbon copy of sven, down to having no balls whatsoever.

Its a game of luck my friend, and there no one comes close to el Sven.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Carson is the best goalkeeper in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Ormorof

FH is my second home
self-owned with a formation that blatantly didnt work (and never really has o_O)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Will take anyone atm, the wifes goldfish could do a better job than the Erikson/McClaren era.

- English -

Resident Freddy
its good for englisgh football imo, fuck mclaren off, bring in mourinho with his assistants of alan hansen and laurencson !!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Mourinho will not manage england, no matter how much people want it.

Funny how everyone was calling him a **** a few months ago now everyone wants him back in the country :p

f4wz1

Banned
We made sure half of Europe are still protestant. Oh and tonight we qualified for Euro 2008.

And since when has being whether you are catholic or protestant matter? I know Swedes are uneducated and naturally stupid, but incase you havn't noticed catholic vs protestant is nothing like as dangerous as capitalism vs communism, if you can call it dangerous at all.

You qualified for Euro 08? Well, many other teams have also done this.

Seriously, this is funny, give me more examples of Sweden's "great" achievements

aika

Can't get enough of FH
And since when has being whether you are catholic or protestant matter? I know Swedes are uneducated and naturally stupid, but incase you havn't noticed catholic vs protestant is nothing like as dangerous as capitalism vs communism, if you can call it dangerous at all.

Seriously, this is funny, give me more examples of Sweden's "great" achievements

Why every one of your posts has to try to show your superiority in anything?
Compensating for rl things or something?

Levin

Can't get enough of FH

Alright. :)

The Celcius grade system was invented by a Swedish guy named Anders Celsius. Dynamite was invented by his countryman Alfred Nobel (who also instituted a well known prize) and hmm well there's Volvo as mentioned, ABBA, Carl von Linné who categorized and named all known plants (during the 17-hundreds). Astrid Lindgren is one of the world's most famous child book authors (Pippi Longstockings) and in sports we have too many to mention but a few are Björn Borg who won 6 Wimbledons, Ingemar Stenmark who took 82 world cup victories in skiing, our hockey team which has taken several world championships and olympics, Ingemar Johansson who was world heavy weight boxing champion. More recently we are one out of four countries (together with England, Germany and France) who actually are keeping the Kyoto protocol goal.

I could go on but I got work tomorrow and don't have all night and besides this thread was about football, not comparing dicks. I'll be happy to pm you with more stuff tomorrow though if you are genuinely interested!

f4wz1

Banned
Well done, I see that you, unlike an average Swede, can copy and paste.

Now I will ask you, since when has blowing up people been a good achievement? Oh and if you can only come up with a short paragraph on Sweden's achievements then - well frankly.... I think I'll spare you the embarrasment =)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Now I will ask you, since when has blowing up people been a good achievement?

Dynamite was invented to help with mining, something we have aplenty in this country. But with your anger problems I can see why you'd see blowing up people as the priority one use.

And sorry to all others, I'll stop encouraging the troll now. ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
This is why parents need to punish their children properly.

Else we have strays that end up on here! :(

edit - troll is locking onto me now I reckon!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Well done, I see that you, unlike an average Swede, can copy and paste.

Now I will ask you, since when has blowing up people been a good achievement? Oh and if you can only come up with a short paragraph on Sweden's achievements then - well frankly.... I think I'll spare you the embarrasment =)

drinkBee1.jpg

Lethul

FH is my second home

Which Countries Set the Best Examples?

:)

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie

You do ofc realise that the reformation, and the way of thinking that came with the change from Catholicism to Protestantism, was crucial for the development of capitalism? Since you're so educated and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom