Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you really like levels 1-10 of diablo, you'll like it at paragaon 458-692 too ;)

It's a loothoarder hacky game afterall.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
If you really like levels 1-10 of diablo, you'll like it at paragaon 458-692 too ;)

Only if you're to easily amused. :)

Personally i loved the game the first 30 odd levels of my first 2 toons. But i can't really say i was all that exited about doing it all over again with just slightly harder mobs to fight.

Maybe it's just me getting old and boring, i dunno. But D3 hardly ticked any of the boxes D2 did back in the day.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Although i suppose that minotaurs are technically cows i'm not so sure that qualifies as a genuine cow level....

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sigh. I see they still insist that the "deal x% weapon damage" system is a good idea.

What's the fucking point in giving WD's class specific 1 handers and off handers if all you need is a random 2 hander with a way higher weapon damage to make that so much better?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Sigh. I see they still insist that the "deal x% weapon damage" system is a good idea.

What's the fucking point in giving WD's class specific 1 handers and off handers if all you need is a random 2 hander with a way higher weapon damage to make that so much better?

/shrug, perhaps they have some awesome 1handed legendary weapons that make 2handers irrelevant :p they did say legendary items this time would really be legendary rather than just fluff.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
/shrug, perhaps they have some awesome 1handed legendary weapons that make 2handers irrelevant :p

lol, yeah i'd like to see a 1 hander with better weapon damage then a 2 hander of equal ilvl.. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
BTW, one thing i'm quite looking forward to when the AH gets killed; will there be a huge crying of the internets because goldsellers/ item sellers /etc pop up like mushrooms.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
BTW, one thing i'm quite looking forward to when the AH gets killed; will there be a huge crying of the internets because goldsellers/ item sellers /etc pop up like mushrooms.

You know it.. :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

yup, glad they're ditching the AH regardless, terrible design choice.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i don't mind it going, better for my self control :p

Just the old damned if you do thing will certainly come around.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The price of the game is not tempting, full game price for an add-on better be damn good.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The price of the game is not tempting, full game price for an add-on better be damn good.

Yea, was thinking the same... its basically a full price game for 1 act, 1 class and a bunch of features that should have been released as a quality of life patch. Blizzard greed through and through :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'll prob still buy both to be fair, but Dark Souls 2 is my main priority gaming wise.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Or you can buy dark souls 2 :) Which will be infinitely better, last longer and not be shit.

Yeap, will do for sure. Between wow and hearthstone i really can't afford another blizzard game wating my time :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
here's something on the future for diablo 3 players, a new game mode type apparently it was in older diablo games but I never played them will be coming in patch 2.1 or something. Sounds cool and I bolded a bit which I liked
tongue.png

Tiered Rifts
"You have a timer to finish a Rift (kill enough monsters to draw out the boss and slay the boss) and the better you do, the more challenging the level that you get to tackle. For example, if you finished a Tiered Rift in just a few minutes, you’d get to jump ahead to a much harder rift. "Seasons (Ladders) and Tiered Rifts will be the major features of the 2.1 patch
Seasons will have Leaderboards and Legendary items that drop only within the Seasons games
When a Season ends everything transfers to your normal roster of characters

Tiered Rifts will let you unlocked further Rifts as you beat one, which become progressively harder
There are Leaderboards for Tiered Rifts as well as vanity rewards

The PlayStation 4 version of the game will launch with everything up to patch 2.0.4
Most of the Diablo 3 development team is still on board with Reaper of Souls

anyway some patch news here if people are interested:
Huge changes are on the way for patch 2.0.5:

Litmus

Resident Freddy
here's something on the future for diablo 3 players, a new game mode type apparently it was in older diablo games but I never played them will be coming in patch 2.1 or something. Sounds cool and I bolded a bit which I liked
tongue.png

Tiered Rifts
"You have a timer to finish a Rift (kill enough monsters to draw out the boss and slay the boss) and the better you do, the more challenging the level that you get to tackle. For example, if you finished a Tiered Rift in just a few minutes, you’d get to jump ahead to a much harder rift. "Seasons (Ladders) and Tiered Rifts will be the major features of the 2.1 patch
Seasons will have Leaderboards and Legendary items that drop only within the Seasons games
When a Season ends everything transfers to your normal roster of characters

Tiered Rifts will let you unlocked further Rifts as you beat one, which become progressively harder
There are Leaderboards for Tiered Rifts as well as vanity rewards

The PlayStation 4 version of the game will launch with everything up to patch 2.0.4
Most of the Diablo 3 development team is still on board with Reaper of Souls

anyway some patch news here if people are interested:
Huge changes are on the way for patch 2.0.5:

when does this go live

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom