DH movie

R

rure_

Originally posted by Haroc
those PRs cost 14 RAs, youre group have 1 min of Immortality against melee for 10 RAs on every cleric, a classic spanish n00b there :/

I wonder who the noob is.

S

saltymcpepper

ROFLMAO AT THE AMERICANS IN THAT THREAD

lol
an 800 dmg quad from a savage is "low dps"
351 dex and mota3 is "low dps"
lol, are they on drugs

S

saltymcpepper

you guys need to do a second vid, put some of domain/garb/ola/fiontans pov in it tho, and more of reklaw
fight with np lan group be cool too :D

M

Medde

Uh I forgot, nice movie, would like some more from bittes pov next time, enjoyed those parts the most :)

#subedai-samil, no ra's was up so that would make it even, rr-wise ;p

O

old.Zanaa

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
ROFLMAO AT THE AMERICANS IN THAT THREAD

lol
an 800 dmg quad from a savage is "low dps"
351 dex and mota3 is "low dps"
lol, are they on drugs

they are not on drugs, they are just on TOA and already seem to have forgotten how it was before. Guess with +25% to everything etc, it is very different.

Or well...I would guess they are on drugs as well, they usually are

V

VodkaFairy

lol, I typed "what the fuck" in some thread and a mod personally edited it away :m00:

weird ppl

And I very much doubt Lagged Again will be any good here, with their silly LW heroes, 2 bards, and virtually non-existant assisting. Gl against 3/4 healers and a warrior. Only thing good in their video is the druids, I wonder how they manage to keep that group alive so long.

R

rure_

yeapp, some yanks saying Lios Alfar would tear DH appart. :great:

O

old.Lethul

i think the funniest part is that Reign19 says JH assists

M

Molten Lava

I would rather see a movie of the rl-faces of the players in this movie...seeing all the drool comming out their mouths while they spastically press the one-kill-button...that would be more impressive to me...

S

silverblast

Originally posted by Molten Lava
I would rather see a movie of the rl-faces of the players in this movie...seeing all the drool comming out their mouths while they spastically press the one-kill-button...that would be more impressive to me...
Would be even more impressive seeing you and the 159 idiots near you dieing cause of that one-kill-button. You're just jealous you can and will never be able to do the same, even if you were given a class a million times better.

H

hotrat

Originally posted by silverblast
Would be even more impressive seeing you and the 159 idiots near you dieing cause of that one-kill-button. You're just jealous you can and will never be able to do the same, even if you were given a class a million times better.
He won't be able to do the same because albs equivalent of pbae groups are very underpowered compared to hibs.

S

saltymcpepper

we need to get goa/mythic to set up a fight between some of those us noob guilds like LA or free rps (whatever theyre called)
and some exc guilds, DH,NP,JH etc
be fun to watch

O

old.Sko

we need to get goa/mythic to set up a fight between some of those us noob guilds like LA or free rps (whatever theyre called)
be fun to watch
Aye some kind of 8 vs 8 championship held on pendragon would be nice =D

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by hotrat
He won't be able to do the same because albs equivalent of pbae groups are very underpowered compared to hibs.

baod wasn't used in that amg fight, debuff nueks weren't used in that fight either, now... what spell was used? oh..pbaoe, yep you got that exact same spell. So yes, albs could do that, and i'm sure TB could wipe just as many mindless hib/mids if they were all bunched like that as they know how to play there chars, don't whine about it and have earned there rep as the best rvr guild on alb/excal from it.

J

Jiggs

be fun to watch

thats great you know, i'm sure goa could do that easily (on the test server etc)

someone bug zargar =)

R

rg-zorena

like zargar would to that lol

THO If so i wanna play!

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Jiggs
thats great you know, i'm sure goa could do that easily (on the test server etc)

someone bug zargar =)

Problem will be with teams from same realm - they'll need to import chars from blue servers to pvp so mids can battle mids etc, or maybe do 2 battles one battle - you play your chars, second - you play chars of your opponents if draw - third battle decides outcome.

V

Vodor

Originally posted by old.Lethul
i think the funniest part is that Reign19 says JH assists

What? i thought i was MA

Wondered why i was always on my own tbh :/

Poon

O

old.Nol

Be more impressive if you tits learned that afk is bad, even in groups of 10.

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by silverblast

hihi so its skill to hit a button 20 times in 5 seconds just to see the next frame (5 seconds per frame) al nme dead...dream on kiddie once you will be a Yoda too! :)

O

old.Nol

hihi so its skill to hit a button 20 times in 5 seconds just to see the next frame (5 seconds per frame) al nme dead...dream on kiddie once you will be a Yoda too! :)

Ok, just for you DH sucked in the vid and should come back later when they learn some true skills.

In the meantime, DH can keep killing zergs, and you lot can blame it on their extremely overpowered GP etc...

/em passes you some blinker polish

S

silverblast

Alright, since you are so thick and stupid, let me put it this way:
DH sucks, they are noobs who press the same button 20 times in 5 seconds. Even with this in mind, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO HALF AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. Also you forget that there is a screwed up interupt system in this game, they play casters with low HP and only 10% abs and low af, and even after all those problems, they still manage to stay alive with a ton of savages on them, which I would really like to see you do. They coordinate their pb, multi-task :p (bitteliten interupting while pbing eg), and simply work together, which I'm sure you albs are pros at. So if you can't play half as well as a guild that sucks, you must really really be a dumbass, your meaningless post proves it.

P

PJS

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
I have to say, I don't have the fucking slightest clue how fiontan, ola and sheph manage to keep everyone alive so long with all the interrupt spam. It's insane :|

Record some movies from your POV so I can learn for my dwuid please :D
support can have MOC too :p

Users who are viewing this thread