Dexter Season 2!!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I heard the second book was absolute rubbish so they decided to move away from it for S2. Having not read any of the Dexter books I can say I'm very happy with the way this season has gone.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
the last episode was fucking amazing.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Ya but the 2nd and 3rd books go off the deepend a bit I like that they are not going down the insano road of the books and rather taking a more lengthy series.

I hope they do a few things from the book next season though.

I think book 3 would kill it on tv though :p

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Ya but the 2nd and 3rd books go off the deepend a bit I like that they are not going down the insano road of the books and rather taking a more lengthy series.

I hope they do a few things from the book next season though.

I think book 3 would kill it on tv though :p

Well the last episode of series 1 and the books ending were different as well, the book was sooo much darker

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ECA

I am a FH squatter
big news!
ep 11 and 12 ( the next two weeks and the last eps in season 2 ) have been leaked online.

Downloading now to "verify" these reports accuracy.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Can verify legitimacy.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Can verify legitimacy.

You bastard ECA!! Now I'll have to skip my high-def watching pleasure and d/l these in crappy resolution & xvid ... no restraint, must download now ... ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Brilliant series from start to finish :) Will there be a s3?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*downloads with a vengeance* :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched both seasons from start to finish in 4 days... all I can say is wow. In the beginning I was very disturbed and grossed by the killing scenes and now after watching all 24 eps I feel.. still disturbed, but also intrigued and addicted! I told my gf "I have an addiction" and she looked at me funny, and then we both laughed.

I loved how all characters in the show are really human, there are no pure evil or pure good guys.. even Lieutenant Laguera turns out quite human in the end. And Dexter's sister.. did she work through four guys in 24 episodes? Not bad, hehe. The actress (or the way she played Deb) reminds me a lot of that womanizer guy (Ahton Kushter?) in "That 70's show". I mean the gangly demeanor and maybe the square jaw a little bit too.

Anyway.. great show, I can't wait for season 3! Does anyone know when it will air?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I too have just watched all 24 episode in 4 days. And now I want more dammit.

Really is the best thing I have seen for a long time. I am a bit concerned that they may run out of ideas and it may get a bit stale if they go for one more season though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The 3rd season is due later this year I believe. As Chet says I hope they run for most 2 more seasons so it doesn't get stale or shit.

Best show on TV imo.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
There are three books but it doesnt matter.

Season 2 didnt follow book 2 at all, and the end of season 1 is different from the book.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Think there is only one or two more books anyway

The second season was only very loosely based upon the book, and rumours are third season will be the TV writers doing pretty much their own thing again. Reason being the books go a bit OTT after book one (as in vastly inferior).

They actually make several big changes in Season 1 compared to the book.

For example he lets his brother go at the end of the original and he returns in later books

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom