Dexter Season 2!!!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Quite a comedic episode though, the shemale stuff with masuka, the phone call from lila where she compares to rita to martha stewart and says her mother has a rod up her arse lol.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Not exactly an action episode but still edge of the seat stuff tension wise, can't believe he told her at the end ! :eek7:

Saw a preview of the next episode, looks interesting.

Dexter headbutts Doakes and has a fight in the police office!

Also Lila starts to go bat shit crazy now she has her man.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The text preview for episode 7

A written manifesto from the "Bay Harbor Butcher" sends the Special Task Force in charge of capturing the killer into chaos. All part of Dexter's plan as he tries to be more "pro-active" in keeping Agent Lundy off his tail. But things start to spiral downward for Dexter as Lila's influence begins to take its toll on Dexter's personal life.

There is also a preview clip on the official website:

Showtime : Dexter Official Site

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I quite like the direction this season is taking, Dex becoming a bit darker and not quite as fluffy and affable as he's always been.

The whole show seems to be an interesting look at morality and what it's all about/where it comes from. In season 1 he's a very decent chap, but had the morality of a young child - all his morality comes from "because my dad says so" essentially. This season he seems to be hitting the teen years, rebelling against his dad and trying to make his own rules. It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's ace, nuff said :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I ought to add that clearly Dexter's been exposed to the nasty and violent world of video gaming....

... as when he butts Doakes a good'un he actually says 'I pwn j00!!!' :D:D:D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Not sure why you would want to watch preview trailers...they spoil the episode for me anayway.

Sky *spit* used to do that for 24 and it killed the suspense! Not sure if they still do it as I no longer have sky *spit*

Zarjazz

The Showtime spoilers usually aren't that bad. More a tease than a full monty :p

Best line from this weeks episode after the "I own you"
"Pardon my tits", no madam I dont think we will :clap:

Everything is starting to build up now, how they tie up all the Lila, Doakes and Investigation threads should be really interesting to watch!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Lol yeah that line was quality. Doakes is going to end up in pieces, I can smell it.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Sky *spit* used to do that for 24 and it killed the suspense! Not sure if they still do it as I no longer have sky *spit*

I remember seeing a Sky advert for the S5 finale of buffy - and at the end of the ad, it had a long close up of buffys grave. Which is the very last shot of the episode. I mean seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

Zarjazz

I remember seeing a Sky advert for the S5 finale of buffy - and at the end of the ad, it had a long close up of buffys grave. Which is the very last shot of the episode. I mean seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

It was only 5 years ago, I can see you go over it quickly nath.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well that's pretty much the last time I remember watching sky - fortunately it didn't spoil me as I'd seen s5 already from downloads. Still, about as stupid a trail as it gets :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I almost pee'd myself, this weeks episode was amazing.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Yay new ep :) Started watching Dexter very recently, awesome series, watched the first season in 4 days and whats out of s2 in 2 days - i need more!

Chilly

Balls of steel
so now doakes has seen the stash, he's either going to bust dexter or dexter is going to murder him...OR Doakes is going to turn out to support Dexter in some demented way

ECA

I am a FH squatter
so now doakes has seen the stash, he's either going to bust dexter or dexter is going to murder him...OR Doakes is going to turn out to support Dexter in some demented way

I hate spoiler tags but... beware, preview spoilers!!

There are 3 previews up for next week available on the official website 2 are in the normal episode guide page the third is on the front page and you have to wait for the watch trailer button to appear

Doakes sends the box anonymously to lundy.
Lila blackmails dex

Chilly

Balls of steel
ffs ECA! I didnt want to know! awuierhlwkauefhawejifio;wejfio;hadgrj!!!****

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Thats Why I Used Spoiler Tags You Nonce.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Well I thought it was to do with the CURRENT episode.......bah!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Same here ECA - you need to point out it you're spoilering later eps rather than current ones :\

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm not! its in the preview!

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've marked it clearly... suggest folks do that in future if talking about previews!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, the releases I download don't have the credits so no preview :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I hate watching previews as stated before I think it ruins the suspense!

I don't read this thread until I watched the latest episode.

Please can you mark things as being future episodes so i don't read them! Thanks!

soze

I am a FH squatter
This season has been brilliant and the fact the posh bird for Hustle keeps getting undressed makes it even better imo

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my golly gosh, it just keeps on getting better and better and better, Doakes is so gunna get framed imo!

But I dont like how much season 2 is changing from the books, season 1 stayed strict except the ending where the book was soooo much darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom