Det roxx ?

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys. yesterday i was informed about some wierd facts, and id like to know it for sure, because it seems a bit odd. so, a friend told me that det isnt only good against mez, but good against snare, root, stun, fz.. snare ok, root ok, but stun ? det5 will roxx if thats true..

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
lol yes .. so with det 5 .. and chanter stun probley last for like 2-3 seconds ? -_-

tank grps xD

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Commandment said:
lol yes .. so with det 5 .. and chanter stun probley last for like 2-3 seconds ? -_-

tank grps xD

It already lasts that with good resists :'<

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
IIRC, it is not effective against tank slam, only casted stuns.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
IIRC, it is not effective against tank slam, only casted stuns.

I believe thats correct too.

SoS doesn't help against tank slam either.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
hi guys. yesterday i was informed about some wierd facts, and id like to know it for sure, because it seems a bit odd. so, a friend told me that det isnt only good against mez, but good against snare, root, stun, fz.. snare ok, root ok, but stun ? det5 will roxx if thats true..

Not FZ.
Not melee stun.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
erm caster stun on a det5+stoicism tank doesnt even show rly.

you just keep running with a little glitch like fps loss ^^

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
well ive just been playing with the calculator and it seems with my current resists, bard mezz will last 6(insta red ae)-13 sec(2.5 cast speed red ae)... and eldritch/chanter baseline red stun 2.2 sec.. funny, gues i'll say bye-bye to purge.. pally love at last :clap:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
well ive just been playing with the calculator and it seems with my current resists, bard mezz will last 6(insta red ae)-13 sec(2.5 cast speed red ae)... and eldritch/chanter baseline red stun 2.2 sec.. funny, gues i'll say bye-bye to purge.. pally love at last :clap:

That is op.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:

Did you include the fact that pallies do not get stoicsm like most tanks?

13 seconds is a loooong time for a guard/BG tank to be out of the fight...

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Did you include the fact that pallies do not get stoicsm like most tanks?

13 seconds is a loooong time for a guard/BG tank to be out of the fight...

yea, included we're hybrids.(not counted cleric body resist either)

13 secs yea, bit long, but depends on situation.. 6 is cool, and 2.2 sec stun is just lovely ;)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Righthandof said:
yea, included we're hybrids.(not counted cleric body resist either)

13 secs yea, bit long, but depends on situation.. 6 is cool, and 2.2 sec stun is just lovely ;)
You still need purge as a bodyguarder. A bg'er can't afford 13 seconds with the det changes inc.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
hm good point there.. bging will be harder too, as we'll face non-mezzable tanks ><
*yikes*

Voltage

Fledgling Freddie
don't forget that ae mez duration drops off if you arent the person lucky enough to be targetted and casted on, so yeah 13s if the pala gets mez on his head

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Voltage said:
don't forget that ae mez duration drops off if you arent the person lucky enough to be targetted and casted on, so yeah 13s if the pala gets mez on his head

Most gd bards/healers will spot the sorc though and if the group is quick to scatter the drop off should shorten that mezz to 10 second or less.

ruudoniac

Fledgling Freddie
the problem atm for tanks with CC is root - mezz can be cured , stun doesnt last long anyway.

ohhh and bger doesnt need det - u can change bg if u are mezzed and the one that gets hited can always come to u. take purge if u got dumb casters in grp or else skip this too :m00:

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
1min and 12 sec AEmezz+dura bonus(lets say 10%)=79 sec.
Hero with DET5(55%)+Stoicism(25%) and 50% body resists
79 sec-(55+25)%=15.8 sec-50% = 7.9 sec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom