Desktop crashes?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Getting alot of these since last small patch.Is it just me?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
My desktop crashed too. But it was only 'cause one of the legs weren't screwed all the way.

Unlike Paris Hilton.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
[7-06-2005] Maintenance tomorrow morning

A maintenance is planned for Wednesday, June the 8th in order to prepare our servers for the move to version 1.75. This operation will also fix crash to desktop issues that some players using the Catacombs client have encountered and update some of the language files.
The servers will be shut down at around 10.30 AM and will be reopened at the beginning of the afternoon.

..... :(

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Same

I've had this problem for about 5 months on one of our machines,after much replacing of parts the problem still rears it's ugly head now and again,Rightnow have been quite helpful over this problem so far,and could help if you send them a Dxdiag in text form to eliminate simple problems.
To be honest im at the end of my tether with this problem and it has got worse after Cata,so I thought hey must be gfx card stuggling,have changed this and back again but same problem.
I've found a dodgy sound card driver last night(obselete) it may sound daft but im hoping this was the problem all along as I remember people having problems in Counter-Strike with that,downloaded new driver and monitoring temps on cpu constantly it has'nt done it since,so heres hoping.
Other than that I'm at a total loss with it :twak: :twak:

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Thank you for the reports.

We are aware of this problem and are working on a fix.

We have received some dxdiag files and are browsing those to find a commonality between the people crashing. More of those might speed up the investigation. (run --> dxdiag --> Safe all Information).

Send them to Rightnow and we'll forward them to the technical department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom