Game load crashes at 80%

friky

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys, on my computer i load daoc and it loads normaly but then when the bar is on round 80% it crashes.. any ideas :D?

friky

Fledgling Freddie
Think its Mythics firewall or something like that .. its the computer not teh account and this only started when patch was downloaded

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
how would a firewall at mythic have anything to do with it? (i guess you mean your firewall) go into whichever firewall you run and find where it lists programs, delete the daoc one and run it again. if that doesn't work, tick the "check all files" or whatever it says.

If that doesnt work its going to have to be a re-install.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
how would a firewall at mythic have anything to do with it? (i guess you mean your firewall) go into whichever firewall you run and find where it lists programs, delete the daoc one and run it again. if that doesn't work, tick the "check all files" or whatever it says.

If that doesnt work its going to have to be a re-install.

or there is something wrong with his vid drivers or net card, they are other possiblities that can happen as a result of the patch :S

Vodkai

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine also has this problem... will keep you updated :(

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
It's a firewall problem. Specific flavors (i.e. Zonealarm 6 and 7).

Game works fine without firewall but computer won't survive long playing without firewall.

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
I belive this thread belongs here:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Anyway.. Try complete udate. D/L fresh files might help.
There should be a checkbox for that when u start up DAOC.
I belive some files are corrupt. Also look for log-files in daoc folder. They
might give u some hints.

hey guys, on my computer i load daoc and it loads normaly but then when the bar is on round 80% it crashes.. any ideas :D?

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
I am currently having problems with going ld which i never had before.I went away last week and when i returned my acc goes ld atleast once ever hour..and even more recently can be anything between 10-30 mins.No-one used the pc either,which is what confuses me.Before this i would maybe ld once a month. Ive done virus/spyware checks...checked all files on daoc.I will try updating/changing graphics drivers which someone has suggested.Other than that any ideas? It happens on whichever client i use aswell. thanks

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Mines doing exactly the same thing, will try full reload, might update ZL as well been ignoring warnings for years lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom