Derren Brown

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone see him "predict" the lotto results ?

How come he didn't predict them 2 hours before ?

Faker

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Anyone see him "predict" the lotto results ?

How come he didn't predict them 2 hours before ?

Faker

of course he is a faker, thats whats illusionists are you tool

Derren is brilliant at what he does, constantly having people question everything

ps i havent used the term tool in ages and i felt i really liked the feel of it

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I love derren brown's stuff, his live shows were great. Ofc most of it is faked somehow but part of the fun is trying to figure out how he faked it

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
youd be daft to think it was anything but fake.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
why cant he call himself darren like any normal person .. oh no he has to be Derren to annoy everyone and appear different :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Because its an Irish name.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I saw the programm tonight and it was pretty cool with the lotto numbers, but did anyone see the challenge he set the guy to stand on some cups and one had a knife in it? that takes alot to stamp on a cup with a knife in it . even though there never was one

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
its obvious he cant predict lotto numbers. 1 reason why.

he'd win every lotto every week and wouldnt need to do shitty shows on channel 4.

he does some cool stuff mind, misdirection stuff.. that one where he gets the bloke to give him his wallet is brill... but u cant predict stuff like lottery numbers jeez.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Some of his live show stuff was great - the one I always remember had him doing one of his guessing tricks and writing on one of those huge pads on an easel. At one point he moved behind the easel and carried it to the other side of the stage then stood behind it for a while as he carried on speaking to the audience. At the same time, a guy in a gorilla suit came on the other side of the stage and tried to steal a banana the audience had been told to 'guard'. When they all pointed out the gorilla, he said "oh well you caught him" then took off the head and it was.. himself

He'd switched quickly while the easel was right beside the curtain. Was a bit of a mind fuck first time i saw it :)

Think the show was called "an evening of wonder" or something, well worth a watch

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
watched the programme last night
what a crock of shit

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Thats why its never good to know the secret, how its actually done never lives up to the hype

gohan

FH is my second home
Thats why its never good to know the secret, how its actually done never lives up to the hype

ofc that wasnt how it was done

only retards would belive that

wisdom of the crowds is true enough, when serveral people take an EDUCATED guess about something the average result is usaully correct

but this wasn't and educated guess it was a stab in the dark, so thier is no maths or science to it, decent enought explianation for gulible idiots tho xD

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i dont believe it was the crowd thing. I do believe he fixed the machine like he said he didnt do

gohan

FH is my second home
i dont believe it was the crowd thing. I do believe he fixed the machine like he said he didnt do

nah he'd go to jail for fraud even tho he didnt benifit

i reckon its morelikely the camera thing ....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yep - split screen or the podium where the balls are is tricksy

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
nah he'd go to jail for fraud even tho he didnt benifit

Nope, fraud is obtaining fiscal gain by deception. No charges can be brought unless it can be proven he was specifically paid to cheat the system. WHich isn't likely to be proven.

It's still fake - else he'd have not 'shared' his secret and won the lottery by now. Twice.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Anyone see his apocalypse show tonight?

Convincing someone he's woken up in an apocalyptic world where comets carrying a virus have struck earth and he's one of the few remaining survivors. Seems quite high budget and pretty well done but I still can't quite believe it's real.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDO2b9zUbE0

rynnor

Rockhound
All his stuff is fake but especially his tv stuff - just enjoy it as a fictional drama.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Reminds me of a Jack Dee gig. He was going on about these people including the "magician" David Copperfield "Look at me, I can fly, I can fly", and in his typical dead-pan style Dee responds "No you can't. If you can fly, fly around the fucking car park outside".

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Good show, guy is a maggot though. Bored of waiting a week to tune in too.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
wow necro thread and necro funny from throd .. that was like 3 years ago lol

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Maybe Brown made his post disappear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom