Denmark are gonna win the world cup!

C

Cohannyn

Originally posted by SilverHood
beating the swedes always makes my smile :rolleyes:

Isn't that what Stan Collymore said? ;)

Seriously, I'm hoping that we at least get a tie out of Argentina tomorrow, but I have to be honest and say that I'd be surprised if we do.

Either way, I'm all for the underdogs advancing in the tournament! Congratulations to Denmark!!!

T

Trem

Well done, Denmark anyday over France, good luck next round.

V

Vell

Originally posted by Cohannyn

Seriously, I'm hoping that we at least get a tie out of Argentina tomorrow, but I have to be honest and say that I'd be surprised if we do.

If you play for a draw, you will get a draw. If you play to win, you will loose. Just hope your manager has the sense to realise that.

C

Cohannyn

Problem is that there's no way we'll get out of it 0-0, not with the crappiest goalkeeper in the tournament guarding the net. So we HAVE to score at least one goal..

I say Anders Svensson steals the ball from Veron, finds Freddie Ljungberg with a long throughball. Fred Vicious then goes on to smash the ball into the left post and Henrik Larsson bangs home the rebound.

Then the referee gets desperate halfway through the second half realizing Argentina might lose and awards them a penalty after Batistuta's hair gets stuck in his shoes, making him fall over in the penalty-area.

Batigol then capitalizes on the penalty-shot and the rest is a nightmare to watch from a Swedish standpoint. Constant waves of Argentinian attacks but Andreas Jakobsson and Johan Mjallby comes up huge and saves the odd ball on the goal-line every now and then (since Hedman can't save shit). 1-1 the final score..

O

old.Andromalius

Well done guys. At least now France is out we'll have people to guard relic keeps during games.

Oh, and it's all GOA's fault, Danish are Uber in 1.45! With 1.48 we would have 0wN5d them! lolol

A

Astrala

Luckily the 1.48 patch wont come out till after the WC is over :D

I'm english but I thought I'd say

COME ON IRELAND !!

S

SilverHood

hmmm, maybe the translators at GOA can get on witht he patch instead of watching the footie?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

they can do 1,49 but no more plz no see hidden

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Andromalius
Well done guys. At least now France is out we'll have people to guard relic keeps during games.

Oh, and it's all GOA's fault, Danish are Uber in 1.45! With 1.48 we would have 0wN5d them! lolol

LooL, yeah the french are gimped in 1.45

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Alrindel
Well played, Denmark.

:(

Alrindel
Paris, France

Thank you, was a pleasure ;)

Well have to say we where lucky a few times, but thats part of the game, and with like 17 shot's inside the frame from france and no goal , thats too poor effeciency ( and bloody good goalkeeping ) . Denmark used to have the same problems we would play uber, have a ton of chances but wouldnt score a single goal :eek:

Well after being up all nite ( didnt go to bed until after the match was played hehe )..I'll probably be up again all nite hehe

O

old.Ruk

Originally posted by Organ-Grinder
i think argentina and nigeria will go through sending sweden and england home .

*cough*

V

Vittra

Originally posted by Organ-Grinder
i think argentina and nigeria will go through sending sweden and england home .

Didnt see that one coming did you? ;)

S

Solid

hey 50% right :D

Glad the Argies are out cos of their antics and attitude, but sad to say they will be missed as far as footballing class goes.
They have international world class players in 8/11 positions of their startign 11 and 3-4 world class players on the bench, who I am gonna miss watching.

But as a tourney and as Englands chances go, our odds just got better.

Woot no france, no Argies.

Denmark will be a tuff game for us but we have shown that we always rise to the occasion on big games and we will ply better vs Denmark than if we played Senegal imo.

Gooooo England

On a sour note, OMG what a boring match it was today England vs Nigeria, and to think I took morning off from work to watch it

O

old.Zarff

this seems like a good time to bet :D wot ya say solid 50g on the match :D? i say DK is gonna win 2-1

S

SFXman

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, the thread is never going to die! Until the next WC :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

the european championship is between you know ;)

O

old.HiredGoon

Problem is that there's no way we'll get out of it 0-0, not with the crappiest goalkeeper in the tournament guarding the net. So we HAVE to score at least one goal..

I say Anders Svensson steals the ball from Veron, finds Freddie Ljungberg with a long throughball. Fred Vicious then goes on to smash the ball into the left post and Henrik Larsson bangs home the rebound.

Then the referee gets desperate halfway through the second half realizing Argentina might lose and awards them a penalty after Batistuta's hair gets stuck in his shoes, making him fall over in the penalty-area.

Batigol then capitalizes on the penalty-shot and the rest is a nightmare to watch from a Swedish standpoint. Constant waves of Argentinian attacks but Andreas Jakobsson and Johan Mjallby comes up huge and saves the odd ball on the goal-line every now and then (since Hedman can't save shit). 1-1 the final score..

LOL its funny cuz its so damn close to the truth!

C

Cohannyn

Originally posted by HiredGoon

LOL its funny cuz its so damn close to the truth!

I guess I should have bet money on the result.. ;-)

O

old.Ayeye

UAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THANKS A GOD!!!
WE MADE IT!
WE WERE REALLY LUCKY I MUST ADMIT!

S

Solid

Dunno why I love Italy so muhc, I aitn italian, but I am v happy they went thru, go Azzuri go

on a sad note wtf is up with Totti? he looks like he lost his marbles along with his skills.

Del Piero to start next game? I think so:clap:

O

old.Ayeye

Totti was in ress sickness for the whole match
Luckily for us he logged off in time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom