Denmark are gonna win the world cup!

O

old.Organ-Grinder

how many of the sweden squad do you think would get into the english squad ? imo only freddie lungberg "or how ever u spell it" would have a chance and a slim one at that :p . im not english so im not sticking up for them . i actually dont think they will get through next round . i think argentina and nigeria will go through sending sweden and england home .

V

Vittra

Originally posted by SFXman

hiihihhiiihahahahahahahehehehe... :rolleyes:

I dont recall seeing the Finnish team anywhere in the WC ;)

And Organ...if you watched the game today I think you would reconsider your last statement :)

S

SFXman

Well, we don't play soccer much? Ice hockey is great...

D

Damon_D

DENMARK all the way :clap: :clap: :clap:

And if they dont make it my second runner up is Argentina , they just have so many excellent players , they could problably make 4 world cup teams ,and even the last one would be wery good

WeAreRedWeAreWhite

O

old.Organ-Grinder

Originally posted by Vittra

I dont recall seeing the Finnish team anywhere in the WC ;)

And Organ...if you watched the game today I think you would reconsider your last statement :)

i watched both games arg/nig + eng/swe argies n nigerians played really well but imo england and sweden played crap.. i still think england + swden will be sent home

O

old.ElDiablo

Originally posted by Organ-Grinder
how many of the sweden squad do you think would get into the english squad ? imo only freddie lungberg "or how ever u spell it" would have a chance and a slim one at that :p . im not english so im not sticking up for them . i actually dont think they will get through next round . i think argentina and nigeria will go through sending sweden and england home .

omg lol Sweden isnt the best team in the world but we sure are better than England, the english squad might have some good names but they are the most overrated team in the WC. England really is t3h l0s3

O

old.Ayeye

Italy - Ecuador 2 - 0

Mwhahahahaha!
7' Vieri
27' Vieri

O

old.Ayeye

Denmark are gonna win the world cup!

For sure!
Expecially if there are a lot of Denmark linemen.......
Thanks a lot to your great lineman that was in Italy - Croatia!
He managed to not convalidate 2 REGULAR goals!!!
I think is better he doesn't think to come for vacation in Italy for a long period of time....

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Ayeye

For sure!
Expecially if there are a lot of Denmark linemen.......
Thanks a lot to your great lineman that was in Italy - Croatia!
He managed to not convalidate 2 REGULAR goals!!!
I think is better he doesn't think to come for vacation in Italy for a long period of time....

Hmmm not like we are gonna profit of that, as no danes will be refferes or linesmen when we play...But I heard he feek'd up and should be shot at dawn. But alas bad things happen ( still remember a game where a ref thught he was there to do card tricks, He actualy gave like 3 red cards and 9 or so yellow cards )

But wont make a diff we gonna beat the french to a pulp , and then win the WC

WEEEEEEHHEEEE GO DENMARK :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Gonna be one hell of a match tomorrow, im so looking forward to it

S

Solid

Sad to say it but Argies will own Sweden and England will get a draw against Nigeria easy, prolly win, knocking the swedes out.

Denmark aint gonan win nout, they aint got the class thru the whole team.

France will go out as well
Italy will really kick ass against Mexico and go thru
Portugal won today and are back on track, they will qualify easy
Brazil are thru already as are Spain

I would say on current form and the quality and depth of players in each squad that in order of likely winnders, its:

Brazil
Spain
Italy
Portugal
Argentina
England

I would tip Italy to reach the Final for sure, and Brazil

O

old.Gombur Glodson

aww thanks for breaking my hopes and dreams...what are you gonna do next tell me that santa clause and the easter bunny is fiction:confused:

D

Damon_D

Blehhh Solid you git..Denmark will come trugh and beat the daylight out of England..wait and see :clap: :clap:

btw tis only apply's if England makes if trugh first round hehe , if not well we wont have to beat ya silly :D :D :D

S

SFXman

Bedwin, funny isn't it. A huge thread over a championship of a game where people kick a ball. The people are only spectator hooligans even :)
I always found it way more fun to actually participate in the sports then watch them.

O

old.Andromalius

France lost to senegal
France drawed to Uruguay
France will win against Denmark and go on to win!

D

Damon_D

WWEEEHHEEEE 1-0 to denmark after 25 min WTG DENMARK !!!!

C

cleeve

GL denmark

I think most brits would love to see u put France out =]

Gotta say it tho - PLD to Senegal 3-0 at half time :) Senegal and Denmark through from a group containing France and Uraguay thats a fantastic achievement in itself

Revor

D

Damon_D

Ay think Frence has to score like 3 goals now to beat us to the spot in the 1/8 finals :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Damon_D

2-0 WOOOTTTT !!!!!!!!! DENMARK ROXXORS :clap: :clap: :clap:

The French are out they have to score 4 goals in 25 min no way that gonna happen :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Damon_D

We Are Red We Are White We Are Danish Dynamite :clap: :clap:

Denmark wins there group WTG :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

S

SilverHood

now, we play England or Argentina, sweden or nigeria

I'm hoping we get to play sweden

beating the swedes always makes my smile :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom