Demon Souls

Aada

Part of the furniture
What effects world tendancy btw how do I make worlds White or black?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
World goes towards white when you kill a boss. World goes towards black when you die in body form. Since you can only kill each boss once in your world, there is a limit to how many times you can boost tendency towards white.

There are a range of enemies and items only available in pure white or pure black world tendency. It's one of those things you'd never work out unless you looked it up...

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just killed the tower knight tried to go through the fog after but says I need to slay an Archdemon?

What do I do I haven't met one and the npcs aren't much help either heh

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Archdemons are the 'final' boss in each world. So you need to beat all of world 2, 3, 4 or 5 (world = archstone).

1-3 and 1-4 (3rd and 4th levels of world 1) are actually intended to be some of the last levels you do. 1-4 is the "final" level, though you don't need to leave it until last.

I'd recommend you start on worlds 2, 4 and then 3. World 5 can be a pain when you're still learning.

Ono

Part of the furniture
Ah, me too now.

My Todolist of games I need to finish is getting quite large now :) (yes, I manage it on my PC)

I was pleasantly surprised to get the Art Book and CD OST with mine Wij. You get these too?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Archdemons are the 'final' boss in each world. So you need to beat all of world 2, 3, 4 or 5 (world = archstone).

1-3 and 1-4 (3rd and 4th levels of world 1) are actually intended to be some of the last levels you do. 1-4 is the "final" level, though you don't need to leave it until last.

I'd recommend you start on worlds 2, 4 and then 3. World 5 can be a pain when you're still learning.

Thanks.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I was pleasantly surprised to get the Art Book and CD OST with mine Wij. You get these too?

Yep. Not played much yet though. Just got Mass Effect and Castlevania: SotN off my list. Bioshock now nearly done. This is probably next :)

Ono

Part of the furniture
Surprise, suprise, I haven't opened it yet either.

Spookily, I have also been playing SotN but on PSP and bought ME in the Steam sale.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just killed Flamelurker last night annoyin fucker him not counting the fact it took me ages to find my way around this bloody tunnels and I must have lost around 30k souls dying and dying either by the boss or running like a madman and falling down a pit lol.

Felt really good though when I finally beat him after 5 attempts, I've put 30 hours into this game so far it's fucking brilliant.

Nate

FH is my second home
If you run around behind him and up the stairs he gets stuck, died too many times to him to do it any other way :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
There are a lot of ways to cheese a lot of the bosses. I never did it in my first play through as for me it sucks the fun out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom