Rant Democracy in the UK?

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Dood...stop being a tard. Win an argument rather than resort to puerile tactics. That did you no favours whatsoever....

Dood.... you cant be serious? How could i possibly win an argument with this ape when he never admits his losses? Talking with him is pointless.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dood.... you cant be serious? How could i possibly win an argument with this ape when he never admits his losses? Talking with him is pointless.

First realise it's a discussion, not an argument. Second, do more then stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalala!", third, stop insulting people.

There's a start.

You haven't disputed or addressed anything i've said, so how could you "win"? :twak:

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
First realise it's a discussion, not an argument. Second, do more then stick your fingers in your ears and go "lalalalala!", third, stop insulting people.

There's a start.

You haven't disputed or addressed anything i've said, so how could you "win"? :twak:

I have disputed and addressed everything (that deserves to be adressed, comments like the one you made about my voting dont deserve it:p) you have said.

But this thread is gay. Go answer the NIC thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I have disputed and addressed everything (that deserves to be adressed, comments like the one you made about my voting dont deserve it:p) you have said.

But this thread is gay. Go answer the NIC thread.

No, you haven't. Just look back and you'll see.

Maybe it's you who needs to learn to say "i was wrong", which you haven't done EVEN if you have clearly been.

I've been wrong, and when i am, i say so.

The "go answer the NIC thread" just shows how much of a troll you are, and you know what, don't feed the trolls. Especially since you didn't even say anything yourself in the NIC, just posted a link, said "this is doompost" and thought people would be stupid enough to make you happy.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Whats the obsession with "winning" an argument, Gorb ? Why can't you just discuss things sensibly and if someone makes a good point have the common decency to acknowledge it. Calling someone names when you can't think of anything useful to say is what my 5 year old nephew does.

Edit: funny that Gorbo's calling this thread "gay" when he's responsible for half of the content.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the obsession with "winning" an argument, Gorb ? Why can't you just discuss things sensibly and if someone makes a good point have the common decency to acknowledge it. Calling someone names when you can't think of anything useful to say is what my 5 year old nephew does.

Edit: funny that Gorbo's calling this thread "gay" when he's responsible for half of the content.

Oh come on. Discuss things sensibly? Thats what im doing here, unlike tohtori who only enters discussions to prove people wrong even if he agrees with them. o_O

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Oh come on. Discuss things sensibly? Thats what im doing here, unlike tohtori who only enters discussions to prove people wrong even if he agrees with them. o_O

There are occasions when toht is wrong ya know, and he has the grace to admit it most of the time ;p

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
There are occasions when toht is wrong ya know, and he has the grace to admit it most of the time ;p

Oh fuck you! Fuuuuck you!!

Tohtori is the one person in this forum who has NEVER admitted that hes wrong. NEVER! I dare you. Give me a link to one discussion where he admits hes wrong. Just one!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh fuck you! Fuuuuck you!!

Tohtori is the one person in this forum who has NEVER admitted that hes wrong. NEVER! I dare you. Give me a link to one discussion where he admits hes wrong. Just one!

Well, how about you start by posting one occasion when you have.

Oh right...

Pot, kettle, well tanned man. And i ain't no kettle or pot.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Well, how about you start by posting one occasion when you have.

Oh right...

Pot, kettle, well tanned man. And i ain't no kettle or pot.

And as you can see, he doesnt even deny it.

The reason why you wont find a thread where i say such a thing is because im never wrong. Feel free to link us a thread where im wrong about something.... i dare you! :m00:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And as you can see, he doesnt even deny it.

The reason why you wont find a thread where i say such a thing is because im never wrong. Feel free to link us a thread where im wrong about something.... i dare you! :m00:

Hmh. Never wrong eh?

Just look at your post above this.

Not where it says "he doesn't even deny it"?

Now look at the post above that.

Note where it says "i'm no pot or kettle"?

That's denying it.

No wonder you think you're always right when you can't comprehend basic language.

Zenith

Part of the furniture

His losses? My god, you are the one mumbleing around about dictatorship.
And to be fair; I quite understand where you are going for, sadly it cant be used, and shouldnt for a various of reasons.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
His losses? My god, you are the one mumbleing around about dictatorship.
And to be fair; I quite understand where you are going for, sadly it cant be used, and shouldnt for a various of reasons.

Hes the one who used the word dictatorship, not me. Controlled voting is hardly the same thing.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Controlled voting is EXACTLY a dictatorship.

A dictatorship is to command without the consent of the people. Controlled voting takes away the right to vote from the people, and as such you are commanding them without their consent.

Of course if you take the pansy meaning expressed by many for a 'dictatorship' then I guess you could argue the opposite but meh.

Shit argument anyway you two are having. Facts & opinion vs. facts & opinion is a whole lot more interesting than trying to outsmart each other and throwing in the facts w/o the opinion (<cough>>

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Shit argument anyway you two are having. Facts & opinion vs. facts & opinion is a whole lot more interesting than trying to outsmart each other and throwing in the facts w/o the opinion (<cough>>

I think you'll see i did exactly that, which was met with extreme insultis :p

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Controlled voting is EXACTLY a dictatorship.

A dictatorship is to command without the consent of the people. Controlled voting takes away the right to vote from the people, and as such you are commanding them without their consent.

Of course if you take the pansy meaning expressed by many for a 'dictatorship' then I guess you could argue the opposite but meh.

Requiring people to take an exam that tests basic knowledge doesnt limit anything. It just means people have to educate themselves to vote. This system im proposing is in no way more vulnerable to abuse than our present system is. Someone has to count the votes anyway and that someone is able to distort the result.

And what facts are we supposed to give you?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Requiring people to take an exam that tests basic knowledge doesnt limit anything. It just means people have to educate themselves to vote. This system im proposing is in no way more vulnerable to abuse than our present system is. Someone has to count the votes anyway and that someone is able to distort the result.

And what facts are we supposed to give you?

And i said this statement is flawed previously.

Guess you think i'm too dumb to vote too, from your previous comments.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
And i said this statement is flawed previously.

Guess you think i'm too dumb to vote too, from your previous comments.

Why is it flawed then?

Dumb? Probably not. Ignorant? Yes. It scares me that someone with opinions like yours has any power in our elections. Especially when i know that you're not alone.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why is it flawed then?

Dumb? Probably not. Ignorant? Yes. It scares me that someone with opinions like yours has any power in our elections. Especially when i know that you're not alone.

Exactly the point. You think YOU'RE right and you want only people like you voting, this is dictatorship. Makes voting moot.

And why it's flawed, read back, i'm not gonna repeat myself to you. Learn to read.

Maybe i'm not a scaremongering dictatorship flag waving "know it all", but atleast i'm not a dick.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Exactly the point. You think YOU'RE right and you want only people like you voting, this is dictatorship. Makes voting moot.

And why it's flawed, read back, i'm not gonna repeat myself to you. Learn to read.

Maybe i'm not a scaremongering dictatorship flag waving "know it all", but atleast i'm not a dick.

Righto.

This is pointless. Just let this thread die ok?:p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Righto.

This is pointless. Just let this thread die ok?:p

You're the one making it pointless.

I'm willing to discuss it, i presented why your way isn't viable, you're not even considering anything people say and only repeat "no i'm right".

The thing that makes it pointless is you saying "i'm always right".

Answer atleast ONE thing; would you say "ok" to voting limitation if YOU were not allowed to vote?

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
You're the one making it pointless.

I'm willing to discuss it, i presented why your way isn't viable, you're not even considering anything people say and only repeat "no i'm right".

The thing that makes it pointless is you saying "i'm always right".

Answer atleast ONE thing; would you say "ok" to voting limitation if YOU were not allowed to vote?

No i wouldnt. But thats because im intelligent. (= if it banned me from voting then the system wouldnt work)

tierk

Part of the furniture
LoL yet another thread butchered, nice work lads.

Any chance you to could actually take it to private messages after the third post accusing the other one of not answering your questions and being rude?

That way the people that have something to say beyond you are wrong so there can do so without having to sift through 3 pages of name calling?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
LoL yet another thread butchered, nice work lads.

Any chance you to could actually take it to private messages after the third post accusing the other one of not answering your questions and being rude?

That way the people that have something to say beyond you are wrong so there can do so without having to sift through 3 pages of name calling?

Yeah, 'cause it's really stopping you from posting on a thread for a week.

Please.

Or should i say "how about you post something before getting all high and mighty"?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Yeah, 'cause it's really stopping you from posting on a thread for a week. Please. Or should i say "how about you post something before getting all high and mighty"?

Let me see 88 posts in the thread of which 44-46 from everybody else on this forum - me included - and the balance of 42-44 contributed by you and gorb. I would go out on a limb and say that maybe its pointless once you to start the name calling.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Let me see 88 posts in the thread of which 44-46 from everybody else on this forum - me included - and the balance of 42-44 contributed by you and gorb. I would go out on a limb and say that maybe its pointless once you to start the name calling.

First, name calling is one sided.

Second, like i said, first post in a thread in an ANY related manner and then talk.

And if i were you, i wouldn't get on a namecalling highhorse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom