Rant Democracy in the UK?

tierk

Part of the furniture
First, name calling is one sided.

Second, like i said, first post in a thread in an ANY related manner and then talk.

And if i were you, i wouldn't get on a namecalling highhorse.

Quite honestly that post you have linked could apply to either of you. He is incapable of answering anything that is asked of him and you are just as bad but in another way - just going on and on and on till everyone else (except Gorb) stop posting because they cant be arsed anymore.

This thread is a classic example. 90 odd posts and half of them from two people and the balance from the rest of the forum. Now you want to start with another person but quite frankly i cba.

Even if i wanted to make a post on topic i would have sift through 45 posts of bollox to get the points that others were trying to make in between the bickering of you two.

Yes i call people names amongest other things and i admit it but the two of you's (is that a word?) constant bickering is just a useless waste of ether and internet space. It was mildly amusing at first but quite frankly it is one of the reasons i dont bother posting here that much anymore.

Now i am sure that you will have a insta answer posted in about 5 mins with some snappy remark but you wouldnt have gotten that title of yours if you didnt.

Speaking of titles just noticed the new one for me :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
proportional representation we wa......... ah what the hell i cant vote anyway no one cares what i think :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom