Deity!

S

Summo

Tsch. We really need to implement some sort of screening process. :(

T

Trem

Originally posted by Summo
:D Congrats Jas, I aren't far behind now and I have been writing my speech since 1700 posts........Oh god what have I become:(

S

Sar

Pfft!

<--Double Deity!

And I have the chins to prove it.

:(

S

Shocko

Who ate all the pies? Who ate all the pies?
You fat bastard! You fat bast... Etc etc :D

I think you're going to have to sit on the bean bag, for now, Jas - What with the far end of the Sofa off limits(after Wij's most recent accident), we're short of space.

M

Mellow-

Well done Jas, you are truly a spamming whore now.

M

Munkey-

*squidges up along the sofa until he dangles precariously from the edge*

welcome Jas :D

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Summo

Yer, then maybe you wouldn't have got it. :p

M

Mellow-

Why is it we congratulate people on spamming exactly? :rolleyes:

F

Furr

I wanna be a diety :(

Well since leaving my 'rather loverly' Boarding school i've been having to help built our year group webby. Long.........

Well im off to paris monday, which is nice! then india. My gap year begins!

D

doh_boy

would it not be better to put the rankings down to percentages?

i.e. forum deity = Top 10% etc

that way you get a better idea of who really is the king spammer :D

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Mellow-
Why is it we congratulate people on spamming exactly? :rolleyes:

Some don't, reading the depressingly sad posts about reaching deity status is about as depressing as this board gets.

M

Mellow-

There is something more depressing ... it's when people discuss world situations which they can't change, and it only provokes arguments within the forum users.

O

old.Jas

Well it kinda effects us don't you think? Its our taxes that are paying to bomb the shit out of a country so why can't we discuss it?

Its certainly going to effect us even more should a bin laden supporting extremist choose to do something similar to the WTCs in the UK.

Sorry you don't agree with expanding people's opinions and taking an interest in what happens outside your little world.

S

Shocko

If Blair helps Bush, and puts Britain in the firing line for terrorist attacks, he should be arrested for treason, after he loses the next election miserably :eek:

P

PR.

Originally posted by Shocko
If Blair helps Bush, and puts Britain in the firing line for terrorist attacks, he should be arrested for treason, after he loses the next election miserably :eek:

Thats statement explains clearly why we have the kind of society where old ladies are mugged in the street with the general public walking past and shaking their heads.

As for losing the next election unless something major happens in the next few years with one of the 'opposition' I can see Labour getting another term, they aren't perfect but none of the others are anywhere near better.

C

.Cask

I'm voting Lib Dems next election....

... wonder what their policies are.

W

Will

Originally posted by PR.

Thats statement explains clearly why we have the kind of society where old ladies are mugged in the street with the general public walking past and shaking their heads.
Err, no. Just no.

Anyway Jas, you get a seat nearer the sofa when you migrate your account.:) old.Jas is so...old

L

~Lazarus~

Originally posted by old.Jas
Budge up on the sofa people.

That is so out of date :rolleyes:

Welcome. There would have been plenty room if the batids had let me bring in my new couch.

All newcomers need to sit in the wet patch (summos slobbering)

O

old.Jas

I couldn't be assed to think up some speach :)

B

bodhi

Welcome aboard Jas. You're one of the "old skool" and are welcome on my couch at any point.

Can you tell I picked my new car up today? :)

G

GDW

hmmm a welcome from Bodhi is just about as amusing as a hole in the head:rolleyes:

B

bodhi

Originally posted by Grandadwrinkle
hmmm a welcome from Bodhi is just about as amusing as a hole in the head:rolleyes:

Shame you won't get one.

S

Shocko

Not get what... A hole in the head or a welcome? :uhoh:

M

Mellow-

Probably both, he might mean he wont get a welcome and that it's a shame he wont get a hole in the head.

Polite 'ere innit guv'nor :)

Users who are viewing this thread