Forum Deity, A Life Of

S

Summo

Well, here I am. The pinacle of BarrysWorld forums. The apex of online existence. The peak of virtual spammage.

Forum Deity.

Rather than revel in my new title and annoy the likes of Perp, Kez, Embattle et al I'd thought I'd use this time to reflect, somberly on the events of the board since I wandered in off the vBulletin site.

Since my first post (to which nobody ever replied, tellingly) there have been great changes in the world. We're at war, for one, but most noticeably GlyNN3RS was banned and banned again.

Dan200 turned up and made us remember what it was like to be a spotty little oik. Wij and TdC exchanged homoerotic stories. The TLSITWOTW thread reached new highs and lows.

Kez used a smiley.

I've learnt in my time that Perplex and Stu are always right. Even when they're wrong. Except when Bodhi's in the thread, when everyone is right, loudly and abusively. That Wazzerphuk is desparate for an *uNF* That the crowd goes wild if a girl stumbles in here (none more so than ItchyTriggaFinga).

Moving Target matured from being a 733t sp4mm0r to a miserable git. Lead Nibbler developed a weird fascination with Gary Coleman.

Always post in the correct forum.

I would go on, but then I may as well post links to all the threads since June, and that would be a waste of everybodies time. Wouldn't it? I think so.

To you all I say thank you. Thanks to the old stalwarts for making me welcome. Thanks and 'Hello, there!' to the new folks who are emerging like delicate tulips on a dew-kissed spring morning.

Thanks for giving me a minor obsession, something to do at work and a cool place to hang out while I sit at home in my BHS Y-fronts.

I fluffle you all.

knuddel.gif

N

Nibbler

Originally posted by SomeGuy
Lead Nibbler developed a weird fascination with Gary Coleman.

:D

Did you know he did a voice over on The Curse Of Monkey Island?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! :clap:

T

Testin da Cable

revel in my new title

say friend and enter! :D
make yourself welcome here on the big couch SomeGuy, there's plenty of room :)
while you're at it pass me the crisp-bucket please ta :D

btw, 14.81 posts per day wooo

N

Nibbler

Tdc = 13.53 posts per day

Ooo better boot up Dave mech and set him to superspam mode if you want to keep your title of king spammer ;)

Ahh, memories

D

DAN200

Dan200 turned up and made us remember what it was like to be a spotty little oik.

Heh! Thxs m8.

The TLSITWOTW thread reached new highs and lows.

Oh yes.

Neway m8, congratulations!

T

Testin da Cable

lol LN, perhaps perhaps perhaps :)

just this:
  • I am retired.
  • I am not in pole position

being boss-spammer isn't all it's cracked up to be heh. the only perk [I guess] is that the mobs in the other forums [read non-BW ones] ph34R you like plague :)

O

Ono

I continue to seek enlightenment from the forum deities.

I would melt all of my gold and silver and create a statue in your image, but alas, I don't have enuff of the stuff to mould even your left fat-ass-cheek.:p

N

Nibbler

ALL HAIL KING ONO, NEAR LEFT ASS CHEEK MOULDER!

C

Ch3tan

My god thats a lot of posts a day Someguy :)

spamm0r :)

D

DAN200

Click 'ere

A quick look at the list above shows who has been posted in that marvellous thread. (And yes, i know im number 2)

S

Summo

See? I've hardly posted at all.

(That should be 1.68, btw)

S

]SK[

hey hey 7 posts
think that was when I was moaing about the thred

Where u find that info boyo
heh look whos dead last

W

Will

That the crowd goes wild if a girl stumbles in here (none more so than ItchyTriggaFinga).
Well, what can I say? I did warn you about my new sig...

O

old.katerina

He follows me around, i really ought to put a leash on him or something any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom