Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Meany, I soloed to rr5 before you got to 50. :<

aww var inte meningen att såra dig :|
kom ihåg när du whina på min sorc på irc ;o

im talking about mjöllnir, that spell is equal to 3 fgs :D

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
by most freddy standards it is called zerg if they've been beaten by a number atleast half the size of their own grp.

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
What does the term zerged mean to you?

According to some poeple you are zerging if you run a mixed group of stealthers and nonstealthers.

Some say you zerg if you outnumber them 4vs8.

What do you think?

Discuss, please no flames take it somewhere else.

if any1 kills meh,even if my side outnumber em,those are just lame zerglings :(

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
like BD they never solo they always have to zerg fucking gimp :l

You are not alowed to say anything about zerging after you and ur high rr freinds trioed my poor RR2 SB like 4 times in one evening. I know you solo from time to time.. but are you realy that Rp horny that you have to trio low RR ppl like that? 2 infils and 1 mincer kill me with even giveing me a chance to hit back.. where is the fun in that?
With the curent mld stelther zergs I can understand that you want to go in a trio.. but when you find a solo guy atleast have the respect and solo him ur self, without haveing all ur friends add and wtfpwn him in 2 secs. I have meet you solo, and i know i have no chance to beat you, but atleast if you are solo I have a little respec for you.

But I would like to thank all the stelthers that soloed in Odins 29.10, had some nice 1vs1 fights with my savage. Respect to you! :clap:

Morimdin

Banned
i am uber, i.e. anyone that kills me is a zerger, now stfu cause this thread will never end :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom