Defiance summer LAN movie(s)

Brite

Banned
Belomar said:
Graceful recovery by Ghazkull, credit (less so by Ibilic ;)).

i wouldnt say there was anything graceful about it, responding like he did when given advice is just ignorant, i would understand if it was an lol you suck mate!!!111 post.... but it wasnt, he comes along completely clueless about the class he actually plays and questions my knowledge and ability having never spoken to me before? nothing graceful about climbing out of a pile of shit

was looking forward to throwing a few ideas around with some excal bds as the only decent and nice ones we had on prydwen, bananplockaren and lissandrae are long gone. well heres a name to add to the clueless list, seriously mate i could of had a field day but i mention 2 points...

see you at cluster ;>

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
nothing graceful about climbing out of a pile of shit
Eh, what do you expect, flowers and a scented "I'm sowwy" letter sent to your doorstep by a middle-aged tenor performing a heart-throbbing song of reconciliation? :rolleyes: He apologized publically and he admitted to being clueless on that account, that takes courage and is about as graceful as you could ever wish for.

Furthermore, don't think you're flawless yourself, I have watched your video you know. This "first RR10 BD on the English servers" seems to have gone to your head.

Bibop

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
i wouldnt say there was anything graceful about it, responding like he did when given advice is just ignorant, i would understand if it was an lol you suck mate!!!111 post.... but it wasnt, he comes along completely clueless about the class he actually plays and questions my knowledge and ability having never spoken to me before? nothing graceful about climbing out of a pile of shit

was looking forward to throwing a few ideas around with some excal bds as the only decent and nice ones we had on prydwen, bananplockaren and lissandrae are long gone. well heres a name to add to the clueless list, seriously mate i could of had a field day but i mention 2 points...

see you at cluster ;>

Even though he didn't know about the debuff which kinda surprises me too, I think ghaz is a great player, and don't know much about you only that you are high rr which doesn't prove anything other than that you spend alot more time on daoc. And don't say that you farmed it with uber groups since you just joined one recently, so less uber elite talk when somebody corrects his misstakes like that. And I also watched your movie a while ago, well like 1/3 of it then fell asleep, sorry.

Now remove that zig and stop acting retarded :fluffle:

Sinus

Loyal Freddie
lol waat a wajn on Ghazkull :)..

Ghaz it aint easy to nr 2 ;)

I loved the movie and omgött ! nice playing piano and i know moik will spank his monkey :sex: to Eragrim :D roflmao lol lol banantomat

Miss the days in /as :_D

=) irl part gave me a good laugh

Nice Vid to Gweeeen

Super intro Ahlgard Nightfall

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
brite, you are fucking retarded for putting that as your sig

edit: actually you are retarded anyway, just moreso with that sig

moik

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
brite, you are fucking retarded for putting that as your sig

edit: actually you are retarded anyway, just moreso with that sig
It was fun tho, shows how skilled Midgard has to be to win!

Brite

Banned
Belomar said:
Eh, what do you expect, flowers and a scented "I'm sowwy" letter sent to your doorstep by a middle-aged tenor performing a heart-throbbing song of reconciliation? :rolleyes: He apologized publically and he admitted to being clueless on that account, that takes courage and is about as graceful as you could ever wish for.

Furthermore, don't think you're flawless yourself, I have watched your video you know. This "first RR10 BD on the English servers" seems to have gone to your head.

i know far from it myself but as only caster in random groups most of the time requires a different play style, although now i couldnt play damage dealer at all due to a broken staff and i expected not to be talked to like that in the first place

and dont cry little fl3a, from what ive seen of you on irc, you calling me a retard, thats pretty funny and my sig was supposed to be a little joke too like yourself :p

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
and dont cry little fl3a, from what ive seen of you on irc, you calling me a retard, thats pretty funny and my sig was supposed to be a little joke too like yourself :p

what i saw on irc was you acting like your shit dont stink and making excuses for playing shit in your own vid ('oh the fights and playing is nothing special but i still made a video like that') and on the other side 6 people (rest of grp) holding back from telling you to fuck off and die, just because we needed a bonedancer

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
Brite are u trying to act like a retard to get attention, or do u actually have no brain? sorry just asking

Calo

Part of the furniture
fl3a said:
what i saw on irc was you acting like your shit dont stink and making excuses for playing shit in your own vid ('oh the fights and playing is nothing special but i still made a video like that') and on the other side 6 people (rest of grp) holding back from telling you to fuck off and die, just because we needed a bonedancer

hahah.. your joking right? you take someone who you apparantly don't like just because you need a bd? hahaha haha

/point /laugh.

good job brite.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
hahah.. your joking right? you take someone who you apparantly don't like just because you need a bd? hahaha haha

/point /laugh.

good job brite.

desperate times call for desperate measures.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Uber nice, tho i want some nakkid pics on gween irl cuz he was so cute

*LunarfniSS*

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
orignal host works now. vry nice spd! :clap:

Himse

FH is my second home
funny :< we didnt get to see any minismack grapple whine :<

Bibop

Fledgling Freddie
no that irl footage was lost sadly enough :< we had planned way more irl footage in fights, we had recorded almost every fight but harddrive crashed so all footage was lost QQ

Division

Fledgling Freddie
What UI does the healer use? Could use the big minigroup window, as I myself currently want to have a healer class.

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Division said:
What UI does the healer use? Could use the big minigroup window, as I myself currently want to have a healer class.

what i remeber,i have latest Aloca UI.

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
changed to Ghost now tho. and it rox :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom