Defiance summer LAN movie(s)

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
no need to see the movie ....Geuin knows that he ....well he knows :m00:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
Eragrim lol nice agression xD

nice to see how u guys looks irl. Eragrim the chick magnet, geuin the "brain", andine looking as nice as he behaves to others :) and ahlgard talking to some chick on phone i guess (who wanna see eragrim, and uses his big brother as an excuse) j/k ofc ;p

nice movie and love intro and the irl clip on top right corner during movie 1, dl'ing movie 2 atm :) hope its as good, if not better :)!

that said... movie 2.. like omg, best intro ever!!! no shit.. and all in all best edited and most enjoyable movies i have ever seen :) nice music!!

/bow

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Watched both and they were very nice, even tho not realistic as you were the ones who bit the dust more than us! ;)

Very nice editing and was nice to see what you ppl look irl

Brite

Banned
yeh was some dodgey play like popping bof after someones insta died, and someone always seems to insta die at start of fight wheres the DI :p and nearsight on the bd until he dies ;/ but overall some nice fights and funny to hear people shouting root the pet ect in swedish ;p but i always find that funny

btw ghazkull you have a body debuff that interupts and a dex debuff, might wanna use them and the twfing wasnt the best at times

lucky i actually watched it anyway i almost turned it off after having to look at that guys ass for an extended period of time

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
All in all, a quite nice movie. Tho some questions, when you land single insta on the bard you sometimes just keep on running without trying to do a castable mezz ontop of that, why is that?
Another thing that caught my eye, is when you did a mezz on a fg albs in the part2, (cant remember who it was tho) you single insta leader and followup with only one castable mezz which seems kinda stupid to me since its always people that have cb charge up, and with yellow aemezz your bound to get quite lot resists. spam it before they get spread out!!
Just some thoughts, enjoyed the movie.
Oh, moc on 0% power was really funny imo

That happends in part2, and yeah maybe the best would be to try to AE mezz. But they played with 2-3charge tanks who allways where in teh front. And didnt want to waste time on them,so charged in with zoarkat on druid to make 100% sure that he wouldnt sharebuff us(couse they where vry fast on it).Had the feeling that i was interupted,and without to moc and mezz it would have been nothing good at all.

Eregion said:
Another thing that caught my eye, is when you did a mezz on a fg albs in the part2, (cant remember who it was tho) you single insta leader and followup with only one castable mezz which seems kinda stupid to me since its always people that have cb charge up, and with yellow aemezz your bound to get quite lot resists. spam it before they get spread out!! :p

And yeah, normaly i cast 2-3 AE mezz when i get a good mezz in.Tho here i dont :eek7:

Eregion said:
Oh, moc on 0% power was really funny imo :D

haha, yeah that was a bit QQ! ;)

anyway thx for tipps

Herjulf

Banned
Nice video enjoyed it immensly, btw poor ghazkull ^^

Died almost every fight :)

Revenge for bad sleeping spaces?
Poisoned tapwater?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
Nice video enjoyed it immensly, btw poor ghazkull ^^

Died almost every fight :)

Revenge for bad sleeping spaces?
Poisoned tapwater?

staj on vent mainly

GET THE BD FUCKS SAKE

BD TARGETTED ASSIST

ASSIST ME FOR BD

etc. tis quite mean really :(

Sinus

Loyal Freddie
Nerf at work cant download and watch :/ ! ! !

Jevla tomat fiss.......

=) next time i gonna :touch: poke some of u in the eye and take his place in g1 :D i want to LAN To :D hihihi

gonna download it when i come home look for some emain raps :D

Ulkez

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid, nice fights, but as u said almost only vs dh and where is the beer ? :drink:

Ibilic

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
btw ghazkull you have a body debuff that interupts and a dex debuff, might wanna use them and the twfing wasnt the best at times

BTW brite mr rr10 bd maybe u havent noticed but insta body debuff DOESNT INTERUPT :eek7:

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:

FYI Body debuff doesn't interrupt and I know I need to work on my dex debuff skillsors but I don't think I wanna be taking advice from you :eek7:

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
staj on vent mainly

GET THE BD FUCKS SAKE

BD TARGETTED ASSIST

ASSIST ME FOR BD

etc. tis quite mean really :(

Everyone at my place mainly when meeting DH.

STAJJ IS FREE!!

WHERE IS STAJJ?!?!?!

STAJJ IN THE BUSHES!!

GHAZKULL STICK STAJJ!!

etc etc...

:)

Brite

Banned
Zane said:
FYI Body debuff doesn't interrupt and I know I need to work on my dex debuff skillsors but I don't think I wanna be taking advice from you :eek7:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Zane said:

Sorry about that, guess you can't count on duels ^^ Allways been uncertain if it interrupts or doesn't and tried it in duels where it doesn't. Remember in the old SI patches when it was nerfed so it didn't interrupt. Had no idea it had changed. Sorry about that and yes I'm clueless ^^ That I can figure out even without bugged duels.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Cant dl part 2 ;(((((

part1 was nice actually. I really like when ppl manage to add something "special" to the movie to make it unique, as in the last AD movie and this one where you see em irl aswell :x

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Yaa, i noticed the problem.Will try to fix it as fast as i can

Himse

FH is my second home
Nice movies :p was funny see'ing irl shots etc.

and i never knew BD's could play the piano, thought it would be a 1 key song =)

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
loading up part2 at filefront atm. will see if i have time tonight to get part1 up as well

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
upload to filefront is vry slow, so wont most new links until tomorrow. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom