Defence of Midgard

O

old.Filip

about hilds yesterday ...

mids was 185 vs 90-100 albs ...

today i belive 115 mids .... 85-90 albs then server crash ....

X

Xmi

Originally posted by Spyf
Thx :cool:

well c yah I got a server to crash :clap:

Your wish has just come true, ld'd and logged in to "authorisation server is unavailable" !!

X

Xmi

Originally posted by lac_desariel
As for the way the post started, Yes i agree its fun but was there need for the bit at the end? Gloating and showing your age?

Hmm you obviously take this game far too seriously, its a bottom ffs !! As for gloating, its a free world and we did good, again its a game ffs !! Apart from that ta for the compliment re my age, if only you knew :)

Edit: removed the gal comment /bow

X

Xmi

Re: Re: Defence of Midgard

Originally posted by asar
Sure no problem for the rp. (damn didnt think anybody would think about those things in such a fight :eek7: )

lol was funny though how u guarded MMG very ncie and albs couldnt get trough.. finaly Filip had nice idea make Speed of Sound zerg :D.

So after 1st attempt it failed jsut because lack of albs moving trough after SoS went trough,

2nd attempt now with 6fg albs with SoS rdy.

We again went suc6fully trough and came back to Sandwich you.. we kinda got you mids there a bit especially after we died and killed ¼ of mid army the hib forces showed up and after they killed ¼ of you only ½ mid force was left :).

Altough you managed to come abck nice, smooth and fast. nice work albs there . But also nice defense from MId

(i want climb wall spots on mile gates :D)

Great post asar, lots of respect to you for your views!!

You are right your Speed of Sound Zerg was a good idea and caught me by suprise (and made me smile), nice move :clap:

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Xmi
Hmm you obviously take this game far too seriously, its a bottom ffs !! As for gloating, its a free world and we did good, again its a game ffs... jeez some ppl need to get a life !!

You did not good.
You sucked.
Alarm clock raids are never good.
Regards, Glottis

X

Xmi

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
You did not good.
You sucked.
Alarm clock raids are never good.
Regards, Glottis

Keep up Glottis, we are talking about yesterday's RVR mate, not the relics that was last weeks chatter :)

M

Moza

Dunno why people bothering, even if they do get them back inbetween the server crashs, mids wont change and will just retake them with another lame alarm clock raid not long after.

K

kathal_tdd

Was ubah fun :)
You gotta love Volley when you hit for 300-550 pr. hit and up to 5 hits a sec (then the short timer).

What we need is the relics switching hands more often. It brings the game to a new level.
What we have now is:
Hibs "helping" albs with the STR relics.
Albs fighting mids for the STR relics.
Mids fighting albs for the STR relics.

It seems none realy care about the POW relics except the hibs. They are the good guys right?? :rolleyes:

I really dont care how the relics are taken anymore. Spys or no spys. Realms helping eachother or not.
EVERY time the relecs switches hands the crafters/BG ppl/ppl lvling their nr8 lvl 50/TG-Sidi-whatever its called, come out and play.

2 things that would be good for the RvR IMO is:
  1. Make it impossible to log in the frontiers.
  2. Reset the relics randomly 4 times every year.
    [/list=1]

Another thing is that I have a school m8 that I see once every year when Im back at school, that play alb/Excal in one of the big guilds. He confirmed you have intel on mids RRs.
    I cant care less if you belive this info is valid or not. I know it and thats good enough for me. So ppl pls lets do something about it. Ppl with 2 accounts in different realms on this server sould never be in any Alliance guilds, if they are discovered(IMO and the magority of the server afaik).

Anyways, lets keep it fun. Let the relics switch hands more.
    GL and have FUN Hibs, Mids and Albs. :D

I

iorlas

What a fantastic day for Midgard !! So many different encounters today from our numerous (and eventually succesful) attempts to retake Bledmeer, to our retake of Hlidskialf, to the defence of amg, where we outwitted many attacks from both Albs and Hibs, sometimes simultaneously.

3 cheers (how appropriate) for Midgard !!

Oh and thanks for the Rps, much appreciated - do come again

Yes i must say very well done to a realm that is so underpopulated that they can't do a primetime rr but, can hold off the forces of 2 realms at amg and also whilst doing that can retake a keep, boy that aint a new leader ya got it's a freakin God.

X

Xmi

Originally posted by Moza
Dunno why people bothering, even if they do get them back inbetween the server crashs, mids wont change and will just retake them with another lame alarm clock raid not long after.

/Yawn

M

Moza

still tired from getting up so early the other day?

X

Xmi

Originally posted by iorlas
Yes i must say very well done to a realm that is so underpopulated that they can't do a primetime rr but, can hold off the forces of 2 realms at amg and also whilst doing that can retake a keep, boy that aint a new leader ya got it's a freakin God.

I have a theory, I think the albs are going for the whinge RR, i.e. if they whinge long and loud enough we'll give them back to shut them up...

Soooo (I sense incoming whinging), where in the rules does it state that we must only do a primetime RR? If you can't show me that then why oh why do you keep going on about it? There is only one reason I can think off and that is jealousy, we (Mids and Hibs) have the relics and you don't, excessive jealousy is not a good emotion you know, especially over long periods of time, I suggest you go zerg in emain and get used to the idea that you have no relics :)

/taunt alb

D

delay

Originally posted by old.Filip
today i belive 115 mids .... 85-90 albs then server crash ....
are you serious?

when? where? how? why?

I logged out around 20:30CET because I had around 1000ms ping towards Excalibur (yes, that is 1 second from you click a button on the QB until you perf-- excuse me, attempt to perform the desired action (you won't be able until another 2-3 seconds has passed, because "you move and interrupt your casting" or whatever you were doing).
14 56.747 ms 55.348 ms 56.269 ms sl-bb20-par-14-0.sprintlink.net (213.206.129.65)
15 56.512 ms 59.631 ms 56.546 ms sl-bb21-par-15-0.sprintlink.net (217.118.224.34)
16 307.923 ms 306.776 ms 304.142 ms sle-franc1-3-0.sprintlink.net (213.206.131.42)
17 455.969 ms 370.165 ms 474.464 ms P14-0.AUVCR1.Aubervilliers.opentransit.net (193.251.243.185)
= fun

X

Xmi

Originally posted by iorlas
LvL 50 Hunter (RR3L2)
LoL...says it all

Hmm what's so funny about my class and level?

Or have you run out of arguments?

B

bracken_woodman

Lots of mids defending. Amazing how they all come crawling out of the woodwork when they have relics ;)

C

catalina

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Defence of Midgard

Originally posted by Driwen
not defending your realm isnt the same as not defending your relics. We could have put 160 man in the relic keep, which would have meant that the relics were most likely safe no matter what. It wouldnt have been fun for albs nor mids, but we would have defended the relics.
The difference is that albs do defend the relics, but never defend the keeps as much as mids do.

Also mids hardly call out a 300 man zerg and albs have farmed the keep retake force just as much as the amg force of mid has farmed the albs.

At any given time there are quite a few fg's roaming Odins so when a keep is needing help to defend/attack it's not such a problem to get there pretty quick. How often do fg's roam around the alb frontier? If it was a more active RvR area of course you would see faster response by more ppl to keeptakes.

Y

yadeniel

U have ppl to defend em, but not to do a RR?

Sure...

M

mehuge

Originally posted by old.Nol
Milegates are not the only way into or out of the rvr zones. That thing you call dodens, it's an impressive set of interlocking caves...
Thankyou for the lesson, always wondered what dodens was having like never having been in there or anything. :sleeping: The point was (no matter which way into the realm we come) 400 albs spawn at the appropriate point and wipe us. We cant attack 400 or whatever albs defending and hope to win.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by delay
um, i don't want to defend taking the relics in an alarmclock raid, but it did something i really appreciate.

We'll see what happens when mids want to do something else than defend their own frontier every single day and less and less mids turn up for defense.

We're not raiding you just for fun, we're raiding you to wear you down.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
Lots of mids defending. Amazing how they all come crawling out of the woodwork when they have relics ;)

No Bracken, you must be mistaken, don't you know that Mid is incredibly underpopulated, so much so that it's impossible for them to do a relic raid that doesn't start with an alarm clock's bell?

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by mehuge
Thankyou for the lesson, always wondered what dodens was having like never having been in there or anything. :sleeping: The point was (no matter which way into the realm we come) 400 albs spawn at the appropriate point and wipe us. We cant attack 400 or whatever albs defending and hope to win.

That's rubbish, you never even tried going through odins. Every single raid leader has to deal with spies, mid is, once again, not unique.

K

kathal_tdd

Originally posted by yadeniel
U have ppl to defend em, but not to do a RR?

Sure...
You havent been on a RR have you???

Defence is easyer than attacking. The defending have uber guards at the relic if the keeps are on the defenders hands. Taking keeps is NOT easy if you dont have the numbers. All keeps have to be taken VERY fast if you dont have the numbers to attack a well defended relic keep.

You should try it n00b :rolleyes:

X

Xmi

Here is a really good example of "whinging albs" (and I know this is a minority) seeing red about the RR and getting their info completely wrong - once again

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=1234&page=4&pp=15 (and see Plucky's and [GOA]Erivoss's response) !!

I have deliberately kept the response here because I don't want to scare of the GOA representative off, who is after all making a valiant effort to give us some information where information simply didn't exist before (please could I ask the Albs to do likewise).

A big :clap: to [GOA]Erivoss for bringing us some information and a great storyline to go with it.

Have fun guys !!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Xmi
Here is a really good example of "whinging albs" (and I know this is a minority) seeing red about the RR and getting their info completely wrong - once again

Well, what the Mids did was not a relic raid.
It was their typical spineless retarded action.
So it is a shame Mythic calls it a relic raid :(
I call it a couple of retarded baboons who don't believe they are already ruining the game merely by living and insist on screwing all over.
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread