Defence of Midgard

X

Xmi

What a fantastic day for Midgard !! So many different encounters today from our numerous (and eventually succesful) attempts to retake Bledmeer, to our retake of Hlidskialf, to the defence of amg, where we outwitted many attacks from both Albs and Hibs, sometimes simultaneously.

3 cheers (how appropriate) for Midgard !!

Oh and thanks for the Rps, much appreciated - do come again :kissit:

L

lpep

was actualy large scale rvr and fun for a change......not just one sided

R

Runolaz

Was a glorious and great figth. My GF is away tomorrow so lets hope they come again :)

E

enli

next time plz let us see u come, u made such lag :)
anyhow now u did something prime-time and looked fun :p

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Xmi
What a fantastic day for Midgard !! So many different encounters today from our numerous (and eventually succesful) attempts to retake Bledmeer, to our retake of Hlidskialf, to the defence of amg, where we outwitted many attacks from both Albs and Hibs, sometimes simultaneously.

retard :great:
+1 lamer

F

- Fedaykin -

gah u took bledmeer when i was logged out :/

it'll be ours again tomorrow :)

oh and nerf all your archers i must have got hit a billion times with arrrows seemingly passing through the walls, im guessing it was volley, but was still annoying

X

Xmi

And a big :clap: to the Albs and Hibs who also played their part in what was probably the best (and longest running) battle I've been in to-date...

P.S. We got same from your archers and guessed it was Volley too... as you said though, its annoying!

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Xmi

Ok I was reading your post and thought: Yeah he has got a point seems ok not bragging 2 much then the :kissit: proved what I was thinking as wrong and that your a tard :great:

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
gah u took bledmeer when i was logged out :/

it'll be ours again tomorrow :)

oh and nerf all your archers i must have got hit a billion times with arrrows seemingly passing through the walls, im guessing it was volley, but was still annoying

lol /wave fed ^^

X

Xmi

Re: Re: Defence of Midgard

Originally posted by del_eneste
Ok I was reading your post and thought: Yeah he has got a point seems ok not bragging 2 much then the :kissit: proved what I was thinking as wrong and that your a tard :great:

Sorry I couldn't resist, it looked so appropriate !!

At the end of the day I am drained, so I think I/we deserve a little gloating, after all you guys don't hold back when something comes your way, hey...

N

noaim

Yes, I just need to get up early and steal Hiban again (my friends cave shammy)....had shitloads of fun playing him today, and hope I can snatch him tomorrow aswell :)

And stop the "come back we need rp´s" because the only thing it does is making people feel like not attacking keeps, so we end up in a fucking greyzone. The reason we had this fun today was because noone was afraid to attack...first mids at Bled then albs at amg, so I am sure the rp-flow was pretty even, and I know the funfactor was high, give more.

O

old.Filip

where we outwitted many attacks from both Albs and Hibs

hehe well dunno where that came from ....

tbh i never saw anything special from mids ....

you failed at bleedmer.... camp nottmore..

hibs camp and block amg

Albs clear amg...

1. massive LD hits

Albs take Hilds while figthing Mids in the back....

Albs defend Hilds..

Hibs camp Amg and hold the LD's and reinforcemtens away from hilds...

Mids outnumber and overrun Hilds after Albs has defended hilds very long time with open gate's

Mids camp amg...... forever....

we tryed some different stuff but a stinking MG can be harder to pass can taking any keep...

then i logged so dunno what happend after that ...

R

riv

someone had to whine :(

btw what the fook is volley?

i was being hit by arrows from nowhere too, which as a caster, scares me somewhat ;)

B

Bejeezus

Originally posted by riv
someone had to whine :(

btw what the fook is volley?

i was being hit by arrows from nowhere too, which as a caster, scares me somewhat ;)

Volley is a ground targetted archer RA which hits up to 5 targets in a radius, I think.

And you think you had problems, some kobby was managing to nuke me inside the walls at top of lord tower. :(

V

Vodor

Emain was sublime tonight, barely any albs at all and about 4 FGs of hibs all running seperately, it was like a FG vs FG battleground and I think we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

R

riv

Originally posted by Bejeezus
And you think you had problems, some kobby was managing to nuke me inside the walls at top of lord tower. :(

oh my

GTAoE perhaps? though top of lord tower should be out of range i guess :\

B

Bejeezus

Exactly. I have heard of GTAOE, you know. Plus the other albs around me were unharmed. Just put it down to lag, there are worse things that could have happened.

:great:

T

Takhasis

Originally posted by Vodor
Emain was sublime tonight, barely any albs at all and about 4 FGs of hibs all running seperately, it was like a FG vs FG battleground and I think we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Vodor u emain tart, come Odins - mucho fun ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Xmi

Albion provides the fun factor in this game.
Shame Midgard never does.
Regards, Glottis

H

horil

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Regards, Glottis

Yeah, fun is only one sided. Albs can have fun together and you wouldn't ever whine if there were only albs. So fuck off the frontiers and have fun with your alb mates now

D

Driwen

Regards, Glottis

if midgard would defend its realm like albion has done then there wouldnt have been much fun either. Sorry but the fun factor comes from both sides, it seems that midgard is more fierce when it comes to defending than albion, but albion is better at attacking and setting up RR's.

B

bullyjohn

great fun

yes i must say, the must fun day i have had in a long time in daoc, hope you guys comes back for some more fun.

and Glottis i must say, you put the fun factor in this game, lol. dont ever think i saw something positive come out of you, its allways negative stuff, and if thats all you see in this game, i dont get it why you play at all.

Blitz out!

A

acei

Great fight, was nice farming the mids that kept attacking Bledmeer.

Also mezz needs to get RP's it's unfair i mezzed loads of mids yet got RP's only when i was using trebuchet :(

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Re: Defence of Midgard

Originally posted by Driwen
if midgard would defend its realm like albion has done then there wouldnt have been much fun either. Sorry but the fun factor comes from both sides, it seems that midgard is more fierce when it comes to defending than albion, but albion is better at attacking and setting up RR's.

Umm?
Albion defended against all Midgard attacks while we had the relics. Just nobody online to defend against your retarded alarm clock raids.
But Middies will find something to bitch about every single time.
Even if we take them prime time it is due to numerical advantage and due to us having minstrels.
Regards, Glottis

H

horil

Re: Re: Re: Re: Defence of Midgard

Umm?
Albion defended against all Midgard attacks while we had the relics. Just nobody online to defend against your retarded alarm clock raids.
But Middies will find something to bitch about every single time.
Even if we take them prime time it is due to numerical advantage and due to us having minstrels.
Regards, Glottis

Haha, you never find anything to bitch about do you?
Even if it was prime time raid you would bitch about savages killing the door in 2secs with WTF PWN quadhit! NERF!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Defence of Midgard

Originally posted by horil
Haha, you never find anything to bitch about do you?
Even if it was prime time raid you would bitch about savages killing the door in 2secs with WTF PWN quadhit! NERF!

Yeah, please quote me on that.
It is the Mid rejects coming here posting how uber they are after using some lame ass alarm clock raid to get the relics.
But I'm pretty sure you feel it was the right thing, etc...
Typical "I must wtfpwn" attitude displayed by all Mids ruining this game tbh.
Regards, Glottis

O

old.casiraghi

Originally posted by old.Filip
hehe well dunno where that came from ....

1. massive LD hits

Albs take Hilds while figthing Mids in the back....

Albs defend Hilds..

Hibs camp Amg and hold the LD's and reinforcemtens away from hilds...

Mids outnumber and overrun Hilds after Albs has defended hilds very long time with open gate's

Not like mids didn't LD as well :)

D

Driwen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Defence of Midgard

Umm?
Albion defended against all Midgard attacks while we had the relics.

you didnt defend when we took one keep, albs only started to defend when there were 80 mids on a keep or 3 keeps were taken.
Off course a keep force of 40 on one keep isnt a RR attack, but it can be fun fights. Which albs usually never gave, which means that mid cant really home into keep fights as going through emain is hard unless you have a zerg and albs only come out to play when you have a big force. Which you cant get unless you are sure to get some action.

A

acei

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Defence of Midgard

Originally posted by Driwen
you didnt defend when we took one keep, albs only started to defend when there were 80 mids on a keep or 3 keeps were taken.
Off course a keep force of 40 on one keep isnt a RR attack, but it can be fun fights. Which albs usually never gave, which means that mid cant really home into keep fights as going through emain is hard unless you have a zerg and albs only come out to play when you have a big force. Which you cant get unless you are sure to get some action.
We don't provide free RP's, because we don't call out a 300man zerg each time a keep is attacked doesn't mean that we don't defend relics.

Users who are viewing this thread