Deebs, is he or isn't he?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guys and Girls

It is around 00:30AM on Tuesday night....

I have just worked a stint off in Paris for the company I work for. The hours were out of this worldl, I saw fuckall. No, I lie, i saw the inside of a comms room!

Anyway, I recieved a message from my brother late on Monday, 30th Octoer with regard to my mum.. She is dying. Big Time. Dunno what to say, I don't want to upset anyone, those that know "me" in real life know I don''t share my real thoughts. She has had cancer for a few years....

To this end, as much as it pains me, but my mum comes first, I am moving away from the forums. I find satisfaction the game World Of Warcraft on Trollbane, in an alliaiance Guild. Yes, I am an officer, fuck off *****....

ive tried my best but I feel I have let you all down. All the moderators have tried and done their best, I salute them. My time needs to be spent with my mum and family....

As of this moment I cannot spend anymore time on the forums and I ask that you DO NOT suscribe to the paying groups.

It is hard, very hard, but I have to put my best friend, mum above you all and retire.It has been good but.....

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Aw - shit. Do what you have to man. Our thoughts are with you.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You've always said how close you and your family are, I hope you are all there for each other through this.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chet

We don't talk about it but my sister asked the consultants, my mum has less than a year so I cannot and will not put the forums before my family.

You are always my "family" but when it comes to my best friend, mum, oracle, none of you compete. That is a fact. I am sorry, life sucks....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What you apologising for? Your mum or the internet is no choice at all.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ch3tan said:
What you apologising for? Your mum or the internet is no choice at all.

i dunno, im trying to hide my life in a bottle of red wine at the moment....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So sorry to hear that Deebs. Thanks for everything. :(

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
You have many friends here for when or if you ever need them Deebs.

Best wishes and all the other things..

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im fairly sure its everyones worst nightmare to live through their mothers death.

i cant really offer anything.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I live on the other side of the world to my mother now and I miss her every day. Hope you enjoy the time left together, and thanks for everything. :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You only get 1 mum.

My thoughts are with you Deebs.

FozzySon

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry to hear that fella. You don't need to apologize to us mate, as you said and others have said, la mia famiglia always comes first (Damn babel fish, hope it's right) All the best and best wishes, love ya man.

TWS

Fledgling Freddie
Apologies not neccesary.
Best wishes to you all.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Family First.

Everything else can wait.

Take care Deebs and best wishes are with you.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tony - you do what is right and don't worry about this bunch of clueless fucktards - I'll hold a watching brief as long as you need me. You have my number, so any time you want to hear someone call you big-nosed **** you know where to come.

Love ya fella - thoughts are with you all.

Jon.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deebs said:
ive tried my best but I feel I have let you all down. All the moderators have tried and done their best, I salute them. My time needs to be spent with my mum and family....
  • You've not let anyone down son. Get that shit right off your mind this second cos it's the last thing on the planet you need guilt over. We all owe you son, remember that!
  • Damn straight it's about your mum, your family and most importantly you matey. Dunno about the other mods but I'll ban anyone who dares say anything different.
My thoughts are with you, your mum & the rest of the covelli clan.

Sincerely
Rob

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Damn sorry to hear mate. I know how close you are to your mum so it's only right that you should be with her as much as possible. We'll see you in game should you need any distractions. Mine and Lara's thoughts are with you.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Think it's pretty much been said by everyone else so far. You don't owe us anything and your mum is far more important that a set of forums could ever be.

Whatever the future, my thoughts, prayers and best wishes are with you and your family throughout whatever time you have left together.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Take care Deebs.
Thought are with you and your family.

...maybe we will see you in the future.

Best wishes.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you've not let anyone down T, more the exact opposite if you ask me. take care of your mum, and know that you have a whole pub full of mates thinking of you and what you do for us.

there's always a spot on the Deity couch for you if you want it (it's the sticky wet seat between Wij and Wazzerphuk) :)

see you around,
Andy

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Ahh, crap, that really sucks. I have some idea of what you're going through, having lost my father to cancer last year. Family comes first of course, do what you need to do and don't worry about other stuff.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Will

/bin/su
Everyone else has said it far better than I can, but you are doing the right thing Deebs. Though I don't agree with the World of Warcrack thing.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I'd just like to echo the thoughts in this thread so far. Lou and myself will be thinking of you and your family.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I can only echo what everyone else has said here, we'll be right here when you come back.

Nought I can say here of any use but my thoughts are with you.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Very sorry to hear about your troubles Deebs, best of luck to you and yours bud.

bigbb

Loyal Freddie
Thoughts with you, your family and Mum, Deebs.

I sincerely hope and trust you'll have the best time possible now.

Best regards,
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom