Games Decent Mobile Games?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As title suggests - I've only ever seen fluffy pointlessness like angry birds and shite like that.

Is there actually anything for proper gamers or is the platform inherently a bit shit?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I am liking the fallout settlers game atm. And soon there will be a skyrim blades which also looks good.

Vae

Resident Freddy
As title suggests - I've only ever seen fluffy pointlessness like angry birds and shite like that.

Is there actually anything for proper gamers or is the platform inherently a bit shit?

It depends what kind of games you like. I'd check out the guides for the best games in several categories at Pocket Tactics for the more serious type of games rather than Free-to-play.
Guides

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Pokemon Go is good. Much more to do now and very frequent new content and events

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Fortnite...go on download it, you have finished with this life..take the pill.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
PUBG Mobile is actually a very nice game with good controls for a fps mobile game

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
FTL is the first of them - I've hundreds of hours of that in on the PC. That would be awful on a mobile :\

Edit: And crypt of the necrodancer (which is also great)

Vae

Resident Freddy
FTL is the first of them - I've hundreds of hours of that in on the PC. That would be awful on a mobile :\

Edit: And crypt of the necrodancer (which is also great)
In terms of roguelikes i’d strongly recommend Dream Quest. Look beyond the crap graphics because it’s a great mobile game.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
PUBG Mobile is actually a very nice game with good controls for a fps mobile game

It's funny because the mobile app is from tencent and they've developed it at a far superior pace to the PC original.
It's unarguably a better version of the game right now from a feature and performance POV.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I am liking the fallout settlers game atm.

Got intrigued and googled "fallout settlers" and came up with nothing, care to elaborate? You're not talking about Fallout Shelter are you?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sorry shelter was what i meant. :)
booooo! :(

I only just started playing it. It is ok with the raids / quests from the oversears office.

i gave up after i noticed that the number of inhabitants are directly proportional to the strength of the invasions. Not fun to have 100 odd basically unarmed people trying to defend against 5 deathclaws...

/edit: oh by the way do not spend any money on that fucking game because your progress is ONLY saved locally. If you uninstall the game you WILL start over from scratch if you install it again...

Last edited:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
booooo! :(

i gave up after i noticed that the number of inhabitants are directly proportional to the strength of the invasions. Not fun to have 100 odd basically unarmed people trying to defend against 5 deathclaws...

/edit: oh by the way do not spend any money on that fucking game because your progress is ONLY saved locally. If you uninstall the game you WILL start over from scratch if you install it again...
I dont spend money on it. And all my residents are armed at the moment. Wouldnt have it any other way. Lol

I dont spend money on mobile games.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sounds a bit like "the platform is inherently a bit shit" to me ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I dont spend money on it. And all my residents are armed at the moment. Wouldnt have it any other way. Lol

Once the deathclaws start dropping by regularly it won't matter unless what your residents have are legendary heavy weapons. :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Conquest of Elysium 3 if you want a strategy and RPG hybrid. Note, I've only ever played it on tablets and PC.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
*jumps up on a high horse, but without judging fellow bystanders* What is the point of mobile games? Horrible timesink tbh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Most games are there to be timesinks to pass time in an entertaining way :). I guess mobile games are made to be played intermittently. Rather than continuously so there always seems to be time taken to do stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom