Decent Infiltrators?

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
Graendel said:
Or maybe they heard about that time when you vanished from a lvl 47 rr2 bd in rogs.

I was 48 tyvm!

... and in rogs? fyi i had CS activated, lvl 0 but i looked sexeh!

duact

Fledgling Freddie
i would say shatterhand, stabz and cweep. almostninni is also a good low rr inf IMO

Neo

Loyal Freddie
I gotta say Cweep again, and battleboobs for ze deathspam :D
My alltime favorite tho is Sxx and Meduza <3

Gamah

Banned
tempblade said:
not to mention the fact u seem to think U r the guy doing the work and ur partners leeching from u...hmmm

Yes, thats exactly what I said, if I want a damage add i'll roll a wizard bot :D

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Im a crappy inf some sparkinling here an there but i consider myself a gimp there are some nice ones tbh cannot giv names since i did not play any st'er from any other realm . Cannot recomen any good duo partners either ( i suks tryed it last week vs some rr3 zerg went so and so but sometimes i was like 1km away from g m8 )
Best would be trial and error tbh if u are looking for a duo partner
Tbh st'er fights are based on luck if 1vs1 if more then poof :p

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Neo said:
I gotta say Cweep again, and battleboobs for ze deathspam :D
My alltime favorite tho is Sxx and Meduza <3

Battleboobs i almost fell of my chair laughing :m00:

As for good infs hmm Wings untill he stoped soloing, Cweep,Shatterhand,Stabz and ofc Cerishas <3 <3 <3

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
Xanien probally the best inf on alb/excal imo. hes low RR but a great player. Also has respect for solo etc

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Names that spring to mind are mostly ones ive played with at some point - Aha, Tamesis, Invisibul (the old one), Wings etc etc. Cant say i know a lot of the newer ones.

Incidentally had a good duo last night with araud.

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
Ill say something better ciuc lub u mr solo keep it up ok thats my love for today

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
jiqnox said:
Ill say something better ciuc lub u mr solo keep it up ok thats my love for today

Would have added u aswell but u dont play inf anymore :(

noc

Fledgling Freddie
me! on my sorc im a right sorc... we are talking about sorcs right ? :p

Gamah said:
Who are best infils on alb these days

In my OP there is a few infils that seem to be hard as nails and imo;

Shatterhand
Cweep

Yah, these two spring to mind, could say my duo mate but that would be baised :p

Gamah said:
It's actully im looking for a half decent player to duo with thread..as much as I love rp powerleveling noobs who spam garrote, I would occationaly like someone who knows what they are doing.

hehe, then this is just the wrong forum :)

Most of the solo infils are shit to group with, u know who u are /hug :fluffle:

Get some1 from your own country and use vent like i've done, works quiet well, or duo with a melee scout, me and dafft did quiet well, tho only duoed a few but worked great.

Remb that 6 vs 2 at brynja shores dafft, hilerious :p

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Blizard said:
Quindexter and Absolon!
quin - until today hadnt seen him in months - yes also very good.

edit on the off chance they read it thanks to the hib group with various people in that let me finish both my 1-1s today before killing me :) <hug>

Ging

Part of the furniture
Problem is the good infs are the ones that solo, they learn not to be dependent on a partner and thus hone their skills/reactions to a greater degree.

Imo gamah you should get a m8 u already play with who has an inf - get it rvr ready, sort some voice comms and go for it. Once you have been playing togther for a few months u will have gelled like any decent FG and will know what the other will do w/o the need for comms.

Taking an established mid/high rr inf who is used to the solo life is prolly not the best bet.

Problem also with a solo player is that their may be a reason he/she solos-long afk's, unusual playing hours etc. Prolly wont be compatible with you.

So like many things in life, to get exactly what you want its best to go for a custom model that fits u perfectly.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Lexxus said:
dont use it next time then :p

Few fights vs u when i used remedy i know i dont need it, ur just an easy kill no use to waste it. Thing is i didnt find u solo much u either grped with a minstrel or with other 2-3 albs.

A

Aoln

The most important question we should be asking is why would any decent infiltrator want to duo with Gamah? :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
quin - until today hadnt seen him in months - yes also very good.

heh, one of the weakest infils there are actually. especially funny how i always let him fight but after i killed him 1v1, he added on me a million times.. after he got a duo mate ofcourse :)

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
wittor end of discussion i buff him back in the past and wtf i wanted to buff my group after 2 hours teh gay infi didnt die when i /stat wittor he had around 15k rps rofl

all other r just decent player

(givf mallus back ardok u gimptard)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Aoln said:
The most important question we should be asking is why would any decent infiltrator want to duo with Gamah? :(

I'd rather go with Minstrel the Minstrel if i still played Aoln <o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom