Decent Infiltrators?

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
might sound some ego boost but i feel my infil is quite decent atm tho i can't play it too much :( so the good template works up for lesser skill :eek:

and i don't really know about other infs as i hardly ever group :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Littles said:
It's a name your friends and RR10+ chars thread.

This would explain why no one's naming Nydini. Or maybe they heard about that time when you vanished from a lvl 47 rr2 bd in rogs.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Yes i have no friends :(

And i vanished from that BD cos i thought his fg had come back to rape me :)

If we had a best stealthers thread i bet we would get votes for bigchiefweasle, luon, cylian etc etc.....have any of them even played in the last 6 months?

Go watch the civiel movies people cos nobody on this server can play as good as him, now that guy has skills.

Ohh and to continue on the pointless thread ill vote for Elvyria cos hes my friend and i wubs him.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Littles said:
If we had a best stealthers thread i bet we would get votes for bigchiefweale, luon, cylian etc etc.....have any of them even played in the last 6 months?

yes thanks

pop on inf occasionally, usually just zergs of newbs about tho so isnt too much fun to play atm.

Gamah

Banned
Littles said:
It's a name your friends and RR10+ chars thread.

It's actully im looking for a half decent player to duo with thread..as much as I love rp powerleveling noobs who spam garrote, I would occationaly like someone who knows what they are doing.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Straef said:
BC, I suppose, as he's one of the few inf's that hasn't added on me :p And Vlad for being a **** <3

Aww thanks Straefm8 :sex:

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
I think your infi is great littles.
In this thread the only infils i know who are good players are Nydini and Arauddry, ofc both of them are my friends (i hope) and I can say there are better infils out, but i don't know who is good or bad, who soloing or duoing and who zerging.
Sometimes i also get blamed, because i killed someone with arauddry or amase, or rosanna, but thats only when i'm duoing, and when i'm duoing sometimes its feel so crap when we jump on a solo enemy, but if i'm in a duo i won't let anyone kill my teammate and wait for him to rebuff/return etc...

And its nice to see to have respect for my inf in this thread, thx guys :)

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Xanian is/was a great Infil when he still played Albion.

/bow

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Ive only been around on my SB a short while, so I have a limited perspective

I fought far more hibs than I did albs since I mainly camped hib agra bridge.

Arraudry is definetly good, amp learned the char damn fast tbh, and im not saying this because he used to be my GM, sure even searh for my last posts about amp on this forum and you will see things arent allways rosey with us but he definetly has that edge to him that most players dont, an aggressiveness to his play, the minute you brush past him in stealth he will instantly go for the PA/BS or whatever, no mucking about, very fast reaction times or something.
Shatterhand is nice allways solo, but not one of the toughest (or atleast wasnt, maybe he changed suit/spec since last I fought him)
Never fought Infer solo :p
Rwandan, despite him either adding (or maybe they were in his grp) I have had one or two solo fights with him and he was pretty tough.
Dmoskus two solo fights with him, one he played well and beat me, other he lost, other than that hes either added on me, ran from me, or a FG intervened.

And then theres one other inf who I forget his name, but he might remeber me, we had several 1v1 duels one night on bled bridge, was very late, and he was very tough

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
jax 90% solo infil to hit rr7 , over very part time play and hits like a truck gets my vote :worthy:

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Duo Besser no doubt, solo not besser i think cweep/urzi is good

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
It's actully im looking for a half decent player to duo with thread..as much as I love rp powerleveling noobs who spam garrote, I would occationaly like someone who knows what they are doing.

Whats rp pl'ing?

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Wings(alot of skill,ie doing alot of smart things in fight wich other dont)
Araddry(hits like fucking truck,really borring to duo with him,not much you have to do)joking :p
and no1 mantioned Quindexter,Hes really good infil too

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
hardest infils atm is shatterhand papasan and araudry as far as ive seen! not gonna comment myself cause i dont know what other ppl think...

tempblade

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

not a good start to look for sum duo partners, if u mite consider many of them as noobs...not to mention the fact u seem to think U r the guy doing the work and ur partners leeching from u...hmmm

however, as some ppl mentioned earlier, this thread doesnt belong to the alb section :eek7:
the ones who are able to tell u who plays his inf well , are the ones we are fighting against, as they surely meet and see more infis in battle than our infils play with....most of the time u r running with friends or ppl u know, and u dont joining every infil u just met in cs, do u ? so hard to tell whos a good 1 if u only know such a few of them imho

the ppl posting here are either friends/guildies or taking rough guesses and finding a partner to duo with shudnt be done by FH imo ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
¨

/mememe :D

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
¨

/mememe :D

he said half decent.. your not even decent.. :m00: but then again he did said noob.. so who knows.. you might be teh one! afaik your the biggest noob on Prydwen..

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ironfalcon said:
he said half decent.. your not even decent.. :m00: but then again he did said noob.. so who knows.. you might be teh one! afaik your the biggest noob on Prydwen..

Iron said something useful \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom