Deaths 2021

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's a real shame, way too young.

Heart? He was on the porky side. :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Cue "See? Gun control doesn't work" from the usual Republican mouth breathers in 5...4...3...

I'm more curious to know if he made the gun with a 3d printer, because it'll be an event like this that causes there to be laws made for them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm more curious to know if he made the gun with a 3d printer, because it'll be an event like this that causes there to be laws made for them.

Already happened, years ago. There were plans going round (probably still are) but it's not actually that hard to make a firearm with a little tinkering knowhow.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And the shooter was supposedly ex-Navy so probably had more than an average amount of knowhow.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wonder what his reason was?

Abe was trying repeatedly to remove Japan's pacifist legal status that they've held since WW2. Maybe the prospect of pitching Japan into war like every other nation grated?

Probably a nutter tho. Who knows. (We never will).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cue "See? Gun control doesn't work" from the usual Republican mouth breathers in 5...4...3...
Works very well in Japan where there's hardly any weapons. Like 10 gun deaths a year?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

By the looks of the picture of it, it's a home made shotgun made with 2 metal pipes.

1657304550071.png

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Genuinely very sad news:

:(

Yes a shame, he was one of the few rational environmentalists - favoured fracking and nuclear power, thought renewables were a waste of time, and thought "It’s just as silly to be a denier as it is to be a believer. You can’t be certain."

RIP

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes a shame, he was one of the few rational environmentalists - favoured fracking and nuclear power, thought renewables were a waste of time, and thought "It’s just as silly to be a denier as it is to be a believer. You can’t be certain."
A) Cherry picking your quote and
B) Misinterpreting it's meaning

That's quite special.

He:
A) 100% understood that climate change was real and was going to fuck us
B) Meant "denier" or "believer" is daft - he was saying "be lead by evidence alone"
C) Said the biosphere is in the last 1% of it's existence - i.e. life on earth is down to the last 1% of it's life because we're fucking it.

I don't believe in anything - evidence is overwhelming. And as you're a denier, he's effectively calling you a cunt. :)

Bodhi

A) Cherry picking your quote and
B) Misinterpreting it's meaning

That's quite special.

He:
A) 100% understood that climate change was real and was going to fuck us
B) Meant "denier" or "believer" is daft - he was saying "be lead by evidence alone"
C) Said the biosphere is in the last 1% of it's existence - i.e. life on earth is down to the last 1% of it's life because we're fucking it.

I don't believe in anything - evidence is overwhelming. And as you're a denier, he's effectively calling you a cunt. :)

Might want to speak to your favourite rag about "cherry picking" tbh - James Lovelock: environmentalism has become a religion

Sorry that one of your heros thinks you're an overcertain idiot - them's the breaks I guess.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Belief is the action of thinking one way when the evidence points the other way. All the evidence shows that climate change is real - so I follow that evidence.

James lovelock also understood the evidence. Was he an "overcertain idiot"? I don't think anything particularly different from him - so why me and not him? You'll have to be very specific about what you perceive as my "beliefs" if you want to take a dig.

You, on the other hand? Well...

Bodhi

Belief is the action of thinking one way when the evidence points the other way. All the evidence shows that climate change is real - so I follow that evidence.

James lovelock also understood the evidence. Was he an "overcertain idiot"? I don't think anything particularly different from him - so why me and not him? You'll have to be very specific about what you perceive as my "beliefs" if you want to take a dig.

You, on the other hand? Well...

Well, you'll have to be very specific about what you perceive as my beliefs if you want to take a dig tbh, as none of your attempted mini digs seem to have any relation to my actual position.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I like they also showed her as a skilled engineer. There's one episode I don't recall the name of where she's working on repairing communications with a soldering iron and basically telling Spock to stfu and go away.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Last time I seen her doing anything on TV was The Roast of William Shatner which was great :) George Takei and Leonard Nimoy were on it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom