Deaths 2021

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Had tickets to see Sean Lock last year, but cancelled due to covid. Gutted I'll never get the chance again, such sad news

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
One of my favourite actors, I have to say. RIP .

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I saw that Sarah Harding had died from breast cancer which had spread to her body. The same way I lost my Mumma Gucci. I immediately bought her book, Hear Me Now, and read it in a single day. Everything she said I remember my Mum going through + bells palsy. I've never cried so much since my Mum passed.

TLDR (whatever the fuck that means)

Enjoy your parents, good and bad. That is enough.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I saw that Sarah Harding had died from breast cancer which had spread to her body. The same way I lost my Mumma Gucci. I immediately bought her book, Hear Me Now, and read it in a single day. Everything she said I remember my Mum going through + bells palsy. I've never cried so much since my Mum passed.

:fluffle::fluffle::fluffle:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Love ya @Deebs

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom