Bonkers, yep.

Still. May well have been $whackd.

Maxwell eh? ;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Bonkers, yep.

Still. May well have been $whackd.

Maxwell eh? ;)
Seems a bit unlikely when the US had finally got agreement to extradite him. If they wanted to whack him why not do it earlier?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Seems a bit unlikely
Agree 100%. All sorts of things are unlikely tho. Like covid leaking from labs.

But hey-ho. All adds to the spice of life eh? :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Agree 100%. All sorts of things are unlikely tho. Like covid leaking from labs.

But hey-ho. All adds to the spice of life eh? :)
You could say that about anything on Alex Jones' show. Turning the frogs gay isn't likely but it's entertaining!!

I prefer to be a bit more boring and stick to what's more likely to be true until proved otherwise.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Seems a bit unlikely when the US had finally got agreement to extradite him. If they wanted to whack him why not do it earlier?

Depends on whether there's anything to be revealed in Court discovery that could embarrass people.

I really don't think he was whacked by the way, but I can think of many reasons why he would be killed now rather than earlier or when he would have arrived in the US.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Depends on whether there's anything to be revealed in Court discovery that could embarrass people.

I really don't think he was whacked by the way, but I can think of many reasons why he would be killed now rather than earlier or when he would have arrived in the US.
Yep. And this is a guy that went to exceptionally great lengths to say he's not the type of person to be a suicide risk, including getting that tattoo.

"Who knows" is my stance. But we all know that sort of shit happens.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yep. And this is a guy that went to exceptionally great lengths to say he's not the type of person to be a suicide risk, including getting that tattoo.

"Who knows" is my stance. But we all know that sort of shit happens.
He said a lot of shit tbh. The other thing on timing is that you posted something from 2 years ago, not 2 weeks ago.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He said a lot of shit tbh. The other thing on timing is that you posted something from 2 years ago, not 2 weeks ago.
Nov 30, 2019. Just before Coronavirus started.

I'm sure his mental state took an absolutely massive nosedive in the last year.

cleec

Fledgling Freddie
This is SOOOOO boring August will be a very slow month in deaths TUMBLEWEED Its like dying is now a passed fad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom