Deaths 2021

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
RIP Philip, had no idea he was behind setting up the WWF. Was head of it for over 2 decades.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sad day for the Queen and the kids. They've lost a husband and father. But he had a good innings. I liked his acerbic sense of humour and the way he could undercut interviewers with his perceptive no nonsense straight talking.

The Duke joins the Great Majority. Along with the 140K we've lost to Coronavirus.

Embattle

FH is my second home
He did quite a lot when you look back through his life.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Feel sorry for the family. It's shit for anyone to lose anyone.

But I'm not particularly amazed by a rich bloke that did a lot. It's fucking easy to do a lot if you're a multibillionaire who owns half the country for I'm not sure what reason.

Nice rich bloke dies should be the headline and that should be the end of it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
he said whatever was on his mind no matter how offensive it was.
Everyone was up in arms about his "wired by an Indian" comment.

Of course, apart from anyone who'd been to India. Ever.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Everyone was up in arms about his "wired by an Indian" comment.

Of course, apart from anyone who'd been to India. Ever.
Or the middle east where the tradesman are all indian. First-hand experience of that and it is shocking!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Use them as almost slave labour. Loads died in Qatar for football :(
Being misunderstood here. I'm talking home maintenance and general trades. Most of the people working in these positions are not slaves or anything like it. The apply and get positions at decent companies.

Where things are wrong in Middle East is the big development companies that employ hundreds of labourers and pay them a pitence. The get housed in worker camps and living conditions that are not much better than prisons. I never had any dealings with that. Two completely different things.

In general though for house and office maintenance the pay was reasonable and the standard of work was awful.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I do think it was a bit much the BBC using both channels to show exactly the same thing.

Gray

FH is my second home
I think it was funny that while all the channels changed over to it for the first few hours, there was a big kick-off that Channel 4 dared to after an hour or two broadcast Come Dine with me Celebrity Special or whatever it was. "How inconsiderate!!" while BBC 1/2, ITV and Channel 5 all ran it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think it was funny that while all the channels changed over to it for the first few hours, there was a big kick-off that Channel 4 dared to after an hour or two broadcast Come Dine with me Celebrity Special or whatever it was. "How inconsiderate!!" while BBC 1/2, ITV and Channel 5 all ran it.
I had c4 on for a while cause there was nothing else but rolling footage of him repeated every 30 mins on the other channels.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm frankly appalled that people on this forum would watch 'normal tv' anyway.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I don't allow TVs in the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom