Deaths 2021

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I thought it was a bit harsh that there appears to be very little coverage for Rush Limbaugh.

Hate him or love him, he's been a pretty big deal in politics for years.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I thought it was a bit harsh that there appears to be very little coverage for Rush Limbaugh.

Hate him or love him, he's been a pretty big deal in politics for years.

I'm sure he's burning in imaginary Hell as we speak. I will be shedding no tears.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks like Murray Walker's popped it.

Thing is, they've already done so many great "Murray's ace" things I don't think I could bring myself to watch it all again. But shame, F1 was never the same without him.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Not a great week for Motorsport, Sabine Schmitz, her of thrashing a Transit Van round the Nurburgring has passed away, aged 51 :/

Gray

FH is my second home
Piers Morgan will be trending tomorrow blaming it all on Megan.

Sad for Philip though, always liked him and his ways. But this has been coming for years so the healthcare/NHS he has had over the years have done fantastically well.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am sad for anyone who has been married for that long whose partner dies - my mum still has not recovered after dad died and has been on anti depressives ever since

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Piers Morgan will be trending tomorrow blaming it all on Megan.

Sad for Philip though, always liked him and his ways. But this has been coming for years so the healthcare/NHS he has had over the years have done fantastically well.
Why sad for Philip? He has no more worries, feelings or thoughts. Its the ones left behind who suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom