Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes.

But also Running Man.

"Who loves you and who do you love??!!!!!" :D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Goes to show you money is dangerous. Had he not been rich he wouldnt have been travelling by whirly bird

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Goes to show you money is dangerous. Had he not been rich he wouldnt have been travelling by whirly bird

Not necessarily. I'm not particularly well off but I've done dangerous things like static line sky diving

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Not necessarily. I'm not particularly well off but I've done dangerous things like static line sky diving
Yes but how often have you travelled by helo?

i did once in like the 80s.

also why is the death of a rich sports person at a sport most uk people care little about the big story on the uk news sites. When normal people dying of a virus in china that may affect us is dumped down the order.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes but how often have you travelled by helo?

i did once in like the 80s.

also why is the death of a rich sports person at a sport most uk people care little about the big story on the uk news sites. When normal people dying of a virus in china that may affect us is dumped down the order.

Because "UK" news sites aren't really UK sites any more, the Guardian, Fail, even the BBC, get half their traffic from overseas and a shitload of that is from the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom