Death?

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
As a qualified psychologist I here by declare Whooooodooo totally insane and should be detained in a mental home indefinately.

This comes after several reviews of various posts he has made.

:kissit:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Esoteric said:
As a qualified psychologist I here by declare Whooooodooo totally insane and should be detained in a mental home indefinately.

This comes after several reviews of various posts he has made.

:kissit:
Think ive been playing this damn game too long, maybe a holiday is in order :eek7:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Got to admit if my characters died (or got deleted permanently) I'd just leave and play another game or go outside for the first time in ages :)

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know if this has been posted in this thread before but here goes anyway:

This is the idea they're using in Ryzom:

you start your character either male/female and single (like every other game pretty much). While you're single you're frozen eternally at age 30 (or something like that). If you meet someone of the opposite sex (and no doubt the same race otherwise they'd have to code hybrid races into the game etc) you can get married.

Once you're married you and your spouse start getting older and eventually you'll die of old age (at around 50 years old iirc). At this point you'll have a son/daughter which will take up your place (starting at a normal age ofc).

The interesting point is that your son/daughter will have some of your skills natuarally. For example if you were a medic, your sprog will natuarally be good at healing people, if you were a spell caster you'll have a natural talent in casting spells - maybe even some special 'unique' spells handed down from your parents.

Of course this can go on for mutliple generations though I think the time you need to have /played between starting to get old and dieing is quite long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom