Dear zerglings

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Prisma/Sniper
atleast hibs have skill

since when is radar classed as a skill?

Athina

Fledgling Freddie
Why you think now we don't have GP and relics we can't play?
We are still out and we are playing good i guess and having fun too.
At least i like nf more than the old dl-amg-mmg route.
As for mids and hibs that flame albs for zerging... what they supose to do?
If my realm attacked a keep i would help too.
Also i like to say that albs can see now that relics is not the reason that a group can win but only the team play..... couse you can still loose having 6 relics :D
To end my post i like to say to ppl that quited...... come back!!!!! nf is good and we need more players :cheers:

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Prisma/Sniper said:
atleast hibs have skill ;/

yes, we get our asses whooped in fg vs fg from hibs so often...

ow, wait..........

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
spongegob said:
what do u think that's ppl doing ? :eek:

When the going get's tough the tough get's going? :D

Either way, we stayed and insisted when we were week. Guess hibs/mids can't play when there is a challenge :m00:

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Fuck off with all these pathetic zerg whines, how the hell is it albs (as players) fault? Blame Mythics Game <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=design&v=55">design</a>. God you all sound so bitter.

why blame mythic for the zerg?

YES its mythics game design

YES it s00ks

but its YOUR thing how you play it. i know alb has far too many players and it might be hard to not meet other albs all over NF as an alb

but my impression is that albs dont even try to run fg RvR (except a few guilds maybe) thats not meant as a wajn i didnt expect anything else from myrmin00bs.

i dont care if you got our relics or not tbh
they only matter when fighting good groups (not that many good groups around in alb apart from AD)

btw a little hint to you slowminded tincans
a lot of good players already quitted daoc if the zerging goes on the rest of the good ones will quit too (still not meant as wajn)
the game wont survive with only noobs (alb zerglings) still playing
then in maybe 1 year you are all back to playing tetris

Calo

Part of the furniture
haha its so sad those albs like that gwar dude who actually thinks he's alot better then guilds like np or dh. Oooh they finally win some fights and they think they rule the world, how cute :D

theres like, hmm nobody on earth who cares so why are u bragging?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
haha its so sad those albs like that gwar dude who actually thinks he's alot better then guilds like np or dh. Oooh they finally win some fights and they think they rule the world, how cute :D

gwal is definitaly better than y00!!

Drav

Loyal Freddie
I love all those "We dont care if j00 have deh relics, but..." posts..... Obviously shows they do care about the relics or they wouldnt bother.

Marc

FH is my second home
Calo said:

I care

Septina

Part of the furniture
phandaal said:
Mythic ruined the game for albs each patch until NF

That's probably the dumbest piece of crap i've ever read.
The best patch balancewise was 1.65 Pre ToA.
Maybe even an advantage to albs in that patch with theurgs, BoF, SoS and mercgroups. :)
Now with NF its the biggest zerg wins and guess what realm has the highest population on every zerver :p

OrreBorre

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

ahw, did somebody get asspwned? hahaha noobling

Maddius

One of Freddy's beloved
Never mind with all these people leaving the zerg will be fg vs fg, YAY :clap:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Athina said:
Why you think now we don't have GP and relics we can't play?
We are still out and we are playing good i guess and having fun too.
At least i like nf more than the old dl-amg-mmg route.
As for mids and hibs that flame albs for zerging... what they supose to do?
If my realm attacked a keep i would help too.
Also i like to say that albs can see now that relics is not the reason that a group can win but only the team play..... couse you can still loose having 6 relics :D
To end my post i like to say to ppl that quited...... come back!!!!! nf is good and we need more players :cheers:

/military

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Athina said:
We do need more players, but NF isn't good. Why should people do something they don't like purely for your enjoyment?

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
We do need more players, but NF isn't good. Why should people do something they don't like purely for your enjoyment?

i kinda like NF in that there's new geography, and its no longer amg ->mmg ->mpk -> mmg -> amg ->apk anymore, what does suck atm tho is the populationimbalance and the numerous bugs that wont get fixed until later patches :<, being constantly outnumbered, and outnumbered by alot, just isnt fun.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
it seems to me that any semi desent alb setup now rip the hibs apart (unless camping the new amg(bridge's))

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
think..? we know, we've seen it.

against what? There aren't any opted Guild Groups out atm. And a few Days ago i was running with a random Group (most high Realm Ranks) and we ran through 30 Albs (with High Realm Ranks aswell) who were outside a Keep. And they all died like Flies. Nothing has changed really. :p

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Filip said:
it seems to me that any semi desent alb setup now rip the hibs apart (unless camping the new amg(bridge's))

atm theres about 2-3 decent bards around at the moment which means the CC battles aren't won in most group cases; add that to the fact there isn't GP to fall back on and with only one (in most cases) demezzer in the group then its not looking great. CB/Purge isn't an option to all players just like every realm (low rr, not best template etc). The landscape is more in favour of the sorc with hardly any hills/steep slopes (no quick f8 + instant while flying down the hill) like in the old emain. The sorc cast speed and the range are really coming into their own now and with most groups running with more than one sorc the odds of winning the cc battle as mid/hib isn't looking great.

Hib does needs to change the setup from the old "norm" setups to stand a better chance in rvr. Though im sure alot of people don't want to make a new char and toa/ml it, but until this is realised by the realm as a whole i doubt the winning success for your average hib group is going to be stacked in your favour. If bards (and pacs) were given more range for mezz and 30-40 odd more dex then I would think this would all be different and more balenced.

Aussie said:
think..? we know, we've seen it.

Directed to the ignorant run of the mill "overpowered hib GP/radar" alb post, but you knew that and didn't need to post that... but then thats you :wub:

EDIT: nice post athina :sex: and no offence to the other bards out there ;)

Aussie

Banned
Icebreaker said:
There aren't any opted Guild Groups out atm.
if opted means, not dying like sitting ducks , then you're 100% right.

Brommix

Loyal Freddie
Yurka i generally agree with your views, the problem shouldnt be solved though by giving more dex to pacs and bards, they got their bonus in survivabillity. The problem hibs got, as i see it, is alot of high RR hib players left, leaving a gap for those left behind, as you said you need to change your groups, you DO need 2 demezzes since you dont have group purge. Also albion numbers compared to hib numbers might give a feeling off being run over to often and i can sympathize with that. I dont feel that NF landscape favours albs more than hibs in regards to range, they are lots of small hills turns and twists up and down river banks etc. A big difference is that most big alb guilds prepared for NF since august september full time, I know (we) HB did, that meant that for the first time we seemed to start out with odds on our sides when meeting hibs in open battle.

To sum it up, hib new groupsetups needed, realm rank gap against alot of alb groups now, albion (from where i sit) were more prepared for NF in terms of classes RAs, numbers difference in rvr population, but that is mainly for relic wars and keep fights it will matter.

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

i dont think im better than np or dh, never said anything like that.
i dont think i rule the world, never said anything like that either.
i dont finally win some fights, ive always won lots of fights....
and im certainly not bragging, im giving a simple answer to what i dont agree with - theres only a few skilled hibs left, rest are shit and most definately not any more skilled than the average alb

and with a replay like that im guessing ur either tired of dying, or jealous

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Brommix said:
To sum it up, hib new groupsetups needed, realm rank gap against alot of alb groups now, albion (from where i sit) were more prepared for NF in terms of classes RAs, numbers difference in rvr population, but that is mainly for relic wars and keep fights it will matter.
Where's the motivation going to come from for hibs to adapt though? With most hardcore RvRers quit now, it doesn't really leave anyone to drive things forward.

Calo

Part of the furniture
gwal said:
i dont think im better than np or dh, never said anything like that.
i dont think i rule the world, never said anything like that either.
i dont finally win some fights, ive always won lots of fights....
and im certainly not bragging, im giving a simple answer to what i dont agree with - theres only a few skilled hibs left, rest are shit and most definately not any more skilled than the average alb

and with a replay like that im guessing ur either tired of dying, or jealous

or stopped playing!

Its just in every post u come , u have to point out that u can kill hibs way to easy, what is bragging then?

Aussie

Banned
if bragging means telling the truth. then gwalmar brags alot :(

hibgroups are absolutly worthless shit. analyse that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom