Dear zerglings

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Please take the last relic with our "complemnts" and fo back to PvE where you belong.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Fuck off with all these pathetic zerg whines, how the hell is it albs (as players) fault? Blame Mythics Game design. God you all sound so bitter.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Poor skilled hibs. They suddenly lost their 1337 skills!! :m00:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Fuck off with all these pathetic zerg whines, how the hell is it albs (as players) fault? Blame Mythics Game design. God you all sound so bitter.

yep .. make a game zerg vs zerg based when the 3 realms dont even have balanced population, such smart game design team, minimum wage ftw

Bloodclot

Banned
Prisma/Sniper said:
atleast hibs have skill ;/

skill = rp's
but
zerg > skill

i don't like it either. i love fg vs fg or jumping the zerg with a FG and try to take out many but getting zerged all the time in nf isn't that fun.

And with the HUUGEE rp penalty you get in nf as higher rr is sooo sucky for gank groups.

pre NF you get 230ish rp a kill in fg
now as rr6 i get 140 rp for a rr5-6 kill in a fg. waaaaaay to much of a penalty :(
and rr8-9 ppl even get muuuch less like 110 or 120.

luckly the penalty will be less in the next patch i have heard

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
now as rr6 i get 140 rp for a rr5-6 kill in a fg. waaaaaay to much of a penalty :(
and rr8-9 ppl even get muuuch less like 110 or 120.

luckly the penalty will be less in the next patch i have heard

That can't be true? Almost 50% less rp's for one RR under you? Or equal RR?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
it might apply if you have higher RR people in same group though? I cant remember the exact wording and I cant be arsed to look it up :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Not that surprising. Wouldn't you sound bitter if mythic had taken a game you enjoyed and ruined it?

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh I am sure glad I dont play this game anymore =) Works everytime, if you feel down waiting for WoW open beta, just read some post on RvR discussions. I cant belive you still play this sh*** when it seems you dont realy enjoy it anymore :D ha ha ha.

(too does that still enjoy daoc , good for you :drink: )

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Prisma/Sniper said:

Well, number difference existed before NF too and then you pretended to beat us because of those so called skills. Why now out of the sudden you make it such a bigger issue when in OF you were supposingly overcoming the problem with your skills? Probably those skills wee just a myth?! :flame: ;) :m00:

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha i just love these posts tbh keep em coming :clap: :clap:

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
I see hibs to scared since they lost Group Purge and albion can defend power relics. Maybe BoF and SoS, that they can have now, were not the 1337 RA the cryed

Aussie

Banned
Mirt said:
Please take the last relic with our "complemnts" and fo back to PvE where you belong.
give up control of your keeps then, makes it faster

phandaal

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Not that surprising. Wouldn't you sound bitter if mythic had taken a game you enjoyed and ruined it?
Mythic ruined the game for albs each patch until NF release and will do it again when 1.71 arrives to euro servers. Don't worry hibs, after 1.71 hibs got more than 50% total relics in USA servers. The less population, the most relics. But Hibernia is not overpowered. they have skillz (set gt for shrooms is tooo hard) and tactics (stun nuke nuke nuke)

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Prisma/Sniper said:

More like "atleast hibs had skill"

Unfortunately the "skill" went awol alongst with radar and the power relic ;)

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
it was 4am and about 50+ skills were sieging bolg vs max 15 hibs (after the hibs took bolg back) who could do nothing but sit and wait till they die while stealth crawling the wall and anyone showing on the wall would die about instantly by nukes/stealth.

I logged off. Its just so useless. Im proud of the hibs that stayed to defend the realm even though they stood no chance.

Oh as a sidenote im 99% of the time solo and i spend about 500+ barbed arrows a day (vs alb) and 50 keen arrows a day (very easy to keep track off, vs mids). Think those numbers say enough on realm activity in nf and i roam plenty to both realms where the action is.

Just one thing i wonder about though. How come all those american servers had all those skilled albs that dominated the relics so easily, right after launch of nf, vs unskilled hibs and mids. Just wondering. I guess mythic's patches after that had nothing to do with it.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Well, number difference existed before NF too and then you pretended to beat us because of those so called skills. Why now out of the sudden you make it such a bigger issue when in OF you were supposingly overcoming the problem with your skills? Probably those skills wee just a myth?! :flame: ;) :m00:
Numbers pre-NF are not the same as numbers post-NF. Pre-NF albs only had about 200 more people out in RvR, now they have 600 more, that's a big difference.

I see hibs to scared since they lost Group Purge and albion can defend power relics. Maybe BoF and SoS, that they can have now, were not the 1337 RA the cryed
NF bof and sos are much watered down versions of the originals. Besides what use is bof vs the caster zerg?

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:

I agree, move camelot to Tir Na Nog and albs will join us hibs!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Aussie said:
give up control of your keeps then, makes it faster

whats wrong, having trouble taking them?

Hakansson

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:

Yeeeees , and we are all stupid programed robots that just HAVE to follow the design? , riiight.... :eek7:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
whats wrong, having trouble taking them?

Think it's more that lots of us don't want to take that last relic - call it a little appreciation of your predicament ;)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
reggie said:
How come all those american servers had all those skilled albs that dominated the relics so easily, right after launch of nf, vs unskilled hibs and mids. Just wondering. I guess mythic's patches after that had nothing to do with it.

Same reason all those skilled hibs dominated the power relics for the 2 years leading up to nf against unskilled albs - except the hib advantage was only class based, whereas now it's our additional numbers advantage thats paying off. Oh and ofc the power relic keep is defendable now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom