Dear zerglings

Lethul

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
against what? There aren't any opted Guild Groups out atm. And a few Days ago i was running with a random Group (most high Realm Ranks) and we ran through 30 Albs (with High Realm Ranks aswell) who were outside a Keep. And they all died like Flies. Nothing has changed really. :p

ye, same thing happens when we run through 30 hibs.. they just fall down :(

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
phandaal said:
I see hibs to scared since they lost Group Purge and albion can defend power relics. Maybe BoF and SoS, that they can have now, were not the 1337 RA the cryed

to bad BoF has allways sucked against anything but mids since melee days were over when they released ToA, and SoS were nerfed with warp and only able to heal when you have it on you. albs doesnt seems to understand that they kill with outnumbering the enemys, they really really do believe they are skilled now :mad:

Carrera said:
Fuck off with all these pathetic zerg whines, how the hell is it albs (as players) fault? Blame Mythics Game design. God you all sound so bitter.

yes blame the one who made the gun, not the one who uses it :fluffle:

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
phandaal said:
Mythic ruined the game for albs each patch until NF release and will do it again when 1.71 arrives to euro servers. Don't worry hibs, after 1.71 hibs got more than 50% total relics in USA servers. The less population, the most relics. But Hibernia is not overpowered. they have skillz (set gt for shrooms is tooo hard) and tactics (stun nuke nuke nuke)

class abilitys doesnt matter when outnumbered 1 : 5, and the reason for hib advantage on US is because, believe it or not, the albs accually got tired of zerging and therefore quit the game.

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
think..? we know, we've seen it.

the normal alb run with 120 off his friend, then face 8 hibs, no GP no WIN, right?, i mean purging that mess makes them live how much longer? please tell us aussie, you seems to know so much of the game

Lethul

FH is my second home
Ketinna said:
the normal alb run with 120 off his friend, then face 8 hibs, no GP no WIN, right?, i mean purging that mess makes them live how much longer? please tell us aussie, you seems to know so much of the game

well, when we run.. all hibs die anyway :(

excal hibs are useless now tbh, look at prydwen mates! they might learn you something about daoc!!!!!!!

Tsukiko

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
well, when we run.. all hibs die anyway :(

excal hibs are useless now tbh, look at prydwen mates! they might learn you something about daoc!!!!!!!

Maybe in the future you can cross realm to hib as well. :m00:

Aussie

Banned
Battleground forum is the one under the RvR Discussions Ketinna. hush.

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Battleground forum is the one under the RvR Discussions Ketinna. hush.

albs on exc can get numbers like 120 even in BG?, you never stop suprising me

Lethul

FH is my second home
Tsukiko said:
Maybe in the future you can cross realm to hib as well. :m00:

i guess i could show you a thing or two aye, but i already got pry/hib and seeing how much better they are than you i dont really see any reason
;)

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
The hib players in rvr now need lots of experince, and i mean LOTS.

Guess very few hib players who didnt run in emain gank groups played much rvr, and it shows. Some might be a population issue, but imo its more of an experience issue.

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
because you albs focus on fighting mids and keeping the 1 keep we been trying to take :)

So... no surprize really

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Saying that, the hibs have been far more effective n keep attacks than the mids - can't expain why.
Hib classes and realm population are better balanced for keep warfare than midgard. Mid has lots of tanks and people play them a lot. Hib has more casters, and is traditionally very caster heavy. Also hib has animists. This makes hib a lot better at keep warfare than mid. Simple really.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Animists - thats a good point.

Someone ought to explain to mid players though that there are more classes in NF other than hunter and SM. Might have something to do with it....

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Hib classes and realm population are better balanced for keep warfare than midgard. Mid has lots of tanks and people play them a lot. Hib has more casters, and is traditionally very caster heavy. Also hib has animists. This makes hib a lot better at keep warfare than mid. Simple really.

simple really aye, specially considering u see more vakten rms/sms in 10 mins then uv seen hibs since NF release.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Animists - thats a good point.

Someone ought to explain to mid players though that there are more classes in NF other than hunter and SM. Might have something to do with it....

runemaster? other than that..

yep.. we got siegebot and.. lets see.. siegebot.. oh and of course.. there is suicidebot.. and hmm.. yes.. healers.. and.. buffbots? Does alb have any pure melee classes that they play? one that isnt stealthed in a group of 3+ of the same kind.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
The hib players in rvr now need lots of experince, and i mean LOTS.

Guess very few hib players who didnt run in emain gank groups played much rvr, and it shows. Some might be a population issue, but imo its more of an experience issue.
Hib never really ran a zerg like alb and mid did, I think mainly because while porting to apk/mpk is easy and gets you into the zerg more or less right away, hibs had to run from DL to emain to get any action. So basically you ran in a gank group or not at all. Also playing a random group on hib and getting rolled by any mid/alb gank group or hitting a zerg tended to put people off RvR.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the only keep hibs ever captured in an enemy frontier was blendrake, something that took us 10 hours of on and off sieging.. dunno why you say hibs are better at it really :)

hibs do take a lot of towers tho

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
or stopped playing!

Its just in every post u come , u have to point out that u can kill hibs way to easy, what is bragging then?

cause every post i comment on is the hibs that think they are better than the albs?

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
runemaster? other than that..

yep.. we got siegebot and.. lets see.. siegebot.. oh and of course.. there is suicidebot.. and hmm.. yes.. healers.. and.. buffbots? Does alb have any pure melee classes that they play? one that isnt stealthed in a group of 3+ of the same kind.

what about the thane ?

if im not mistaken the thane got TWF + shield and magic dam..

the reaver is now a killing machine beyond compare becuase of TWF (and det. nerf + more demezzers)

so could a well played thane i bet..

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
Yurka said:
atm theres about 2-3 decent bards around at the moment which means the CC battles aren't won in most group cases; add that to the fact there isn't GP to fall back on and with only one (in most cases) demezzer in the group then its not looking great. CB/Purge isn't an option to all players just like every realm (low rr, not best template etc). The landscape is more in favour of the sorc with hardly any hills/steep slopes (no quick f8 + instant while flying down the hill) like in the old emain. The sorc cast speed and the range are really coming into their own now and with most groups running with more than one sorc the odds of winning the cc battle as mid/hib isn't looking great.

Hib does needs to change the setup from the old "norm" setups to stand a better chance in rvr. Though im sure alot of people don't want to make a new char and toa/ml it, but until this is realised by the realm as a whole i doubt the winning success for your average hib group is going to be stacked in your favour. If bards (and pacs) were given more range for mezz and 30-40 odd more dex then I would think this would all be different and more balenced.

Directed to the ignorant run of the mill "overpowered hib GP/radar" alb post, but you knew that and didn't need to post that... but then thats you :wub:

EDIT: nice post athina :sex: and no offence to the other bards out there ;)

sounds rigth... thing is albs rerolled those class's needed for NF long time ago ... loads of new friars,reavers and sorc's has been toa'ised for months in advance...

hibs never really was in the position that they needed other class's before..

compare that to how many times the "perfect" alb group setup has changed..
the friar class for example has gone from fotm to gimp and opposite several times.. allso in the age of tankalot merc's was the thing .. now they have a much harder time getting groups and loads of the merc's i know have or are toa'ising a sorc or cabby.

maybee some of the hibs winn figths still. But you really really see a hugh difference when playing in not to gimped alb groups.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
what about the thane ?

if im not mistaken the thane got TWF + shield and magic dam..

the reaver is now a killing machine beyond compare becuase of TWF (and det. nerf + more demezzers)

so could a well played thane i bet..

Thanes get Static Tempest, BD´s get TWF. But yes, thanes are good now.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Carrera said:
Fuck off with all these pathetic zerg whines, how the hell is it albs (as players) fault? Blame Mythics Game design. God you all sound so bitter.
they don't force you to go hand in hand with every fucking realm member online at all times tho ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom