Dear Soloers/Duo's {read all plz}

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
majik said:
Sorry, is this a realistic discussion of running stealthers in a visual group? :eek7:

i thought this game was about fun?
anyway since "all albs" zerg (atleast thats what mids / hibs say) it shouodn't matter that much anyway.

majik

Banned
AngelHeal said:
i thought this game was about fun?
anyway since "all albs" zerg (atleast thats what mids / hibs say) it shouodn't matter that much anyway.

Being chain owned for running a gimped setup isn't fun to the majority of people though.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
1) Group stealth takes quite some time to cast, so it's not fun having the group just waiting around a popular spot, and it has a 10 min recast timer.

2) Soloing is fine as long as there are no armsmen* around :(

* - who know how to play that is ( :twak: kagato)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
1) Group stealth takes quite some time to cast, so it's not fun having the group just waiting around a popular spot, and it has a 10 min recast timer.

2) Soloing is fine as long as there are no armsmen* around :(

* - who know how to play that is ( :twak: kagato)

Caught our last fight on fraps, was fun :D luck is a big part of it though with vamps it seems. First time I fought you as a brehon you took me to 25% :eek2: as I had a bad start and you got power up I presume.

When I duo with Cryissa I quite enjoy group stealth to be honest, it does take awhile to cast but its funny and has its advantages. And worth it just to wave at enemy groups and make em wonder Where TF I am.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Caught our last fight on fraps, was fun :D luck is a big part of it though with vamps it seems. First time I fought you as a brehon you took me to 25% :eek2: as I had a bad start and you got power up I presume.

When I duo with Cryissa I quite enjoy group stealth to be honest, it does take awhile to cast but its funny and has its advantages. And worth it just to wave at enemy groups and make em wonder Where TF I am.

Our last fight made me wanna /cry irl, i have 2220 hps, used ip2, and still could get no power for the evade buff, nor do anything more really. You did purge fumble if I recall tho (my little victory there, made you burn purge :p). For the ones not attenting, my 3000+ hp went down the drain, and Kagato was left with over 90%

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
Caught our last fight on fraps, was fun :D
Did you get our last fight on fraps too? You know, the one with my valkyn zerker, Chandi.

Either you parried or my hits got absorbed by ablatives. :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Our last fight made me wanna /cry irl, i have 2220 hps, used ip2, and still could get no power for the evade buff, nor do anything more really. You did purge fumble if I recall tho (my little victory there, made you burn purge :p). For the ones not attenting, my 3000+ hp went down the drain, and Kagato was left with over 90%

Dunno what was on me but I figured it was something nasty and purgeable :D

To be fair I did haste myself there to get my top swing speed, as I saw your death spam there so was looking for you :p

Zoia said:
Did you get our last fight on fraps too? You know, the one with my valkyn zerker, Chandi.

Either you parried or my hits got absorbed by ablatives. :(

Did not realise that was you ! Felt guilty lol did not think you were buffed or something. I did not record that one, was trying to keep the recordings to just high realm rank or out numbered fights etc.

I have alot more parry now as it happens, not near enough though.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kagato said:
I have alot more parry now as it happens, not near enough though.

Piss off, it's more than enough :p

Wela-Gusa

Fledgling Freddie
>Friend Winning, no add.
>Friend Losing, ADD, if u dont kill the other, he/she will kill u or try it later.
>But i hate when a infil/mincer/scout hits u near a fg and run run run far away, only for die vs a fg and he/she get a little 50rps.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
You just need to rethink your strategies instead of going to the bridges where 90% of stealthers now hang out you should probbly get to learn about the other frontiers zones mob camps etc. and then you will probbly get at least a decent fight.
Didn't know albs 'n mids exped in their frontiers.

Tbh, on all my runs as ranger running solo from campspot to campspot in alb and mid frontiers I only ever found 1 alb (bb standing near) exping near Surs. Never have I found a filled campspot and I can say I;ve been running quiet a few rounds through bothg frontiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom