ahhahhah :D

J

Jaxal

[17:43] <`ins> magmatic ud bone ur pc if it was in ur bed
[17:43] <[TB]Magmatic> aye

oh man, this is too much fun :D

T

Tilda

[16:46] (Wildfire): excuse me mr. smith id like your daughter to ride me reverse-cowboy on the hood of my car, is that ok?

O

old.Wildfire

see now if that were an actual quote sam...:rolleyes:

S

samildanachh

dont try and wiggle out of this 1 wf :D
uve been counter owned :D

T

Tilda

[16:53] (Wildfire): yeah she loved it when i smacked her ass and called her arwen.

T

Tilda

[16:57] ([TB]Loxleyhood): my sister's best friend is 12...... I so want her

:uhoh:

J

Jaxal

stop the quoting alrdy now, ppl gonna get the wrong idea about us :p

T

tris-

wow so you cant say you disagree with assylum seekers but the mod is allowed to come and condone peadophilia, how the fuck did you even become a mod tilda.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by TB_Conquest
woohoow !

omfg conq did her 1st post on BW, read divianna's post for more info on what to do next :D

K

Karnage

Originally posted by n3wbie
wow so you cant say you disagree with assylum seekers but the mod is allowed to come and condone peadophilia, how the fuck did you even become a mod tilda.

I take it you've never seen the photos of Tilda :rolleyes:

B

benedictines

....hello? is that the police? Id like to report a.................

<modded>

O

old.Kerosene

lol. I was thinking the exact same thing! But then I remembered I've got a sense of humour somewhere. But still...

H

Herbal Remedy

before making stupid comments and owning yourself mebe find out tildas age which is afaik 16/17 which wouldnt make it peadophilia, just ilegal (under 16 sex illegal in uk which is where tilda lives)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Tilda
[16:46] (Wildfire): excuse me mr. smith id like your daughter to ride me reverse-cowboy on the hood of my car, is that ok?
Ummm... Cowboy doesn't sound right, surely it should be "cowgirl"? I fear something that has been long suspected has finally been made clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread