Dear Mods...

C

Coim-

...you RULE. On behalf of the people of BW I would like to congratulate you on a ban (carky) well done. :D Feel free to delete this post, as it is obviously spam, but I felt I needed to express my gratitude. :clap::D

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Coim-
...you RULE. On behalf of the people of BW I would like to congratulate you on a ban (carky) well done. :D Feel free to delete this post, as it is obviously spam, but I felt I needed to express my gratitude. :clap::D

really he was banned? :clap: :clap:

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Conchabar
*cough* *cough* even tilda
Actually yes. Even Tilda. :) Because, if I recall...Aligro pm'ed him ingame asking for a ban and he said he'd reported him to Brinx already. So I suppose we have Brinx and Tilda to thank for this. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Jeez, Coim...you think you could get your nose even browner? :/

C

Coim-

Lol, fine. But answer me this...who here didn't want carky banned?

O

old.Dillinja

Ariba!! Arrrriba!!1

Listening to mexican drum n bass right now, feeling like shit, hoping the neighbours knock and tell me to turn it down so I can vent a bit.

C

Coim-

Heck, vent at me. I got happiness up to (what's the word here) ying-yang. :D

O

old.Dillinja

Heck, vent at me. I got happiness up to (what's the word here) ying-yang. :D

Nothin to vent at you over, and I don't vent over the net anyways, it's just not the same as having a go at someone you don't like irl. :p

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Nothin to vent at you over, and I don't vent over the net anyways, it's just not the same as having a go at someone you don't like irl. :p
I suppose. Although you'd be surprised at how rewarding it can be to tell a complete fucktard that they really are...a complete fucktard. :D

O

old.Dillinja

I suppose. Although you'd be surprised at how rewarding it can be to tell a complete fucktard that they really are...a complete fucktard. :D

I'm not really sure of what a fucktard is so I can't really answer that.

C

Coim-

I'm not really sure of what a fucktard is so I can't really answer that.
Well, I always thought of it as a retard. Only worse. Hence, fucktard. :D

O

old.Dillinja

Well, I always thought of it as a retard. Only worse. Hence, fucktard. :D

Ah, I see, carky. Yes, that would be rewarding, its a shame that he isn't here so I can say it to him.

Bleh, where's the OT crew tonight? I need spam. :\

C

Coim-

Ah, I see, carky. Yes, that would be rewarding, its a shame that he isn't here so I can say it to him.

Aye. This place sucks when it's all quiet.

O

old.Dillinja

I think I'll get 2900 posts then get some work done then go to bed.

C

Coim-

I think I'll get 2900 posts then get some work done then go to bed.
Sounds like a plan.

C

Conchabar

sorry was playing cs as no daoc and getting bored

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sorry guys, but this place is really begining to bore me. Dillinja is grumpy, Coim has totally sold out and Conch plays CS (ew!).

I'm off to find bigger and better forums where the threads are witty and bring a twitch to my lips.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Sorry guys, but this place is really begining to bore me. Dillinja is grumpy, Coim has totally sold out and Conch plays CS (ew!).

I'm off to find bigger and better forums where the threads are witty and bring a twitch to my lips.

What exactly is wrong with CS? I don't see how you got the idea that I'm grumpy. Although I do agree that Coim has sold out since the 'crusade'.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I have a wee grudge against CS since I was:

a) Totally wtfpwned by people using aimbots.
b) Accused of using an aimbot several dozen times because I am not an incompetent spastic and possess normal h2e coordination.
c) People unable to speak in coherent sentences in-game and fancy themselves to be 1337 soldiers and try to incorporate 'army lingo' amongst their CS-language.

You seem to have become increasingly moody over the last few days. :p Perhaps it is just my imagination though. ;)

Regardless, OT is begining to lose its appeal. Nothing interesting has been posted in weeks. Seeaeora (still can't spell her name right :eek:) has been making a valiant effort but the rest of the threads have been pretty cack. I should mention that her threads have only improved recently...her first few were extreme concentrated cack! :p

O

old.Dillinja

It always was crap, nothing's changed, it's just got slightly worse over the months. The 'bring back karam' posts are pissing me off, because OT was at rock-bottom while he was here imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom